Mar 5 - Lincoln Wanted to Buy Slaves for $400 Apiece in 'Gradual Emancipation'

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-06-2008, 09:46 AM         #41
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
I laugh every time I hear Abe Lincoln referred to as some kinda fu*kin demigod, he's just as dirty as every other white person alive during his time was.
like the ones (both before his reign and after, in the us and particularity uk) that freed countless slaves?

what about those who didnt profit from slave labor (i.e. most white people)

ur a racist little c*nt, learn ur history then fu*k off.
 10 years ago '04        #42
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 2557 2557
 kyhoopsgoat said:
Yeah and if those so-called 'dirty white' people didn't bring your ancestors to the New World you still be over in Africa hunting elephants with spears...
Yeah, spears as opposed to bombs dropped on Hiroshima and bullets and liquor and all the other evils... and Amy Whinehouse.
 03-06-2008, 09:52 AM         #43
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cormega74 said:
Yeah, spears as opposed to bombs dropped on Hiroshima and bullets and liquor and all the other evils... and Amy Whinehouse.
winhouse is jewish u idiot

and yes white people are responsible 4 everything :rolleyes:

..........o i just checked, there are no cults (currently) in europe that involve gang r*pe and the collection of another tribes skulls, k!lling kids as offerings etc.
 10 years ago '04        #44
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:
like the ones (both before his reign and after, in the us and particularity uk) that freed countless slaves?

That freed countless slaves? You're acting like you did us (my ancestors) a favor by 'setting us free'. If black people were not rebelling AND DYING for the cause, we would still be enslaved and not ONE white person would have risked their privalliged life to speak out against it.

Need I remind you that Apartheid only ended in the 90's. The whole western hemisphere stood by and watched, whilst labelling Mandela a terrorist.

For the record, we were NEVER slaves... we were enslaved. Learn YOUR history. hink about that while you're listening to Hip-Hop... tonight.
 03-06-2008, 09:56 AM         #45
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kyhoopsgoat said:
Yeah and if those so-called 'dirty white' people didn't bring your ancestors to the New World you still be over in Africa hunting elephants with spears...
and if white ppl hadnt made contact with early islamic empires then america might not ever have existed.

its simple.

every race has had empires. e.g. chinese,british,indian,ghanian (dno bout the jews....)

every race has been enslaved e.g. white tribes by blacks and arabs,indians by the british empire etc. etc.

EVERY1 started out in tribal life, through contact with others and individual creation we progress, as we take over other tribes lands, until the strongest tribe controlls all, then we set our sights across the water.

any racist is a clueless twat.
 10 years ago '04        #46
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:
winhouse is jewish u idiot

That HAD to be written by a cracker.
:applause:
 03-06-2008, 10:04 AM         #47
KingOfNY369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sad part of this whole sh*t is that this starts off as an article about how Abraham Lincoln tried avoiding the war and put the money to his direct cause to free slaves...but then BX has to get into some whole other sh*t.

What the fu*k do Mexicans have to do with ANY of this sh*t? Mexicans are not slaves and never were, if they chose to sneak into the fu*king country and work for pennies LIKE slaves, then it's their own fu*kin stupidity and lack of a decent government in their OWN country that caused them to do such. It's not the USA's responsibility to ensure people across the world have a job and can take care of their family, the USA's only concern needs to be the fu*king USA. I can give two fu*ks about the poor Mexican man mowing lawns or putting up dry-wall for 2 bucks an hour, just as much as I care about slavery that happened hundreds of years ago. The difference though is that the Africans were brought here against their will, while Mexicans do it because they want to. And the fact that they are illegal and work for under-the-table wages that the USA CAN'T tax, we get fu*ked. And those 3 mexican billionaires whoever listed means c*ck. Nobody gives a sh*t that 3 fu*kin Mexicans actually made it in this world. And I'm glad that there are people of Mexican decent in California who are cops, judges, and whatnot, but do these people need to be honored because they are doing what normal people have been and are suposed to be doing in society? Not stealing my Acura and bringing it down to the Texas border...like the MAJORITY of illegal Mexican immigrants...

We can't change the fu*kin past, so all you clowns who hold on to slavery like it's an excuse for how sh*tty your life has been and will be is just straight up fu*kin lazy and giving in to the concept and stereotypes that surround it. Get the fu*k over it and move on with your lives, just because a hundred years ago your great grandmother was a slave, means sh*t now. The reason black people never overcome this is because they don't want to and can use this as a god damn excuse for everything they do wrong. Was it wrong? fu*k YES! Can we change it? fu*k NO!
 03-06-2008, 10:09 AM         #48
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cormega74 said:
That freed countless slaves? You're acting like you did us (my ancestors) a favor by 'setting us free'. If black people were not rebelling AND DYING for the cause, we would still be enslaved and not ONE white person would have risked their privalliged life to speak out against it.

Need I remind you that Apartheid only ended in the 90's. The whole western hemisphere stood by and watched, whilst labelling Mandela a terrorist.
For the record, we were NEVER slaves... we were enslaved. Learn YOUR history. hink about that while you're listening to Hip-Hop... tonight.
my ancestors? my ancestors were probably starving under a government enforced famine in ireland/f!ghting english invaders in wales.

ur an idiot.

and in britain at least, black people were used as house servants, like the white working class, they lived in the same servants quarters, ate the same food...

this is why a huge amount of poor whites were the first 2 campaign against slavery, because they lived with black people and saw that they were not as they were being portrayed by governments and slave traders (as below human)

do u know nothing of the history of slavery?

and : "not 1 white person would speak out against it".........
even tho countless did, ur a tit, just making bollocks up as u go along.

its wikipedia, but its also correct.

no, u were never a slave. thats correct. i dont see what the point is? are u trying 2 say that africans didnt enslave africans before the arvial of europeans/arabs? if so ur incorrect again.

nelson mandella is a racist, tho he has reason 2 be he still says 2 k!ll all the whites in africa, well preaching of peace 2 western journalists.

do some research. there is a genocide of whites going unreported in south africa, is this the white man again trying 2 cover the truth?

and i dont listen 2 hip hop much nemore,its sh*te nowadays, and what i do listen to isnt yank hip hop

stay away from anything involving race/history in the future kidda.
 03-06-2008, 10:10 AM         #49
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cormega74 said:

That HAD to be written by a cracker.
and ur idiocy is definitely that of a n-i-gg-er.

and yes, amy winehouse is jewish, what dont u understand about that u thick c*nt?
 10 years ago '04        #50
Mega 
space
space
$5,595 | Props total: 981 981
 ShadowX said:
Yeah, look at where black people are in society. Other minorities like Asians and even Hispanics have made it far in America, while blacks stay in poverty. Oh well get your welfare.
They didn't deal with over 300 years of slavery and psychological imprisonment.

And yeah, all the people in poverty are black and on welfare

I really would like to meet some of you in person
 03-06-2008, 10:17 AM         #51
Michael Jordan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 John_Dillinga said:
Well since a lot of IT traning centers are filled with them among indians and chinese they are there you personally may not see them but out here... they are. Trust me I have tried to get into the same 2 training centers and it's always the same. there's no space because they are taking most of the slots available.
I a.ssure you that there is more Blacks in the IT feild than there are Mexicans and Latino's

Are you fu*king kidding me when these motherfu*kers walk around with wads of cash and break off a few hundred to send home and don't flinch... grossly underpaid my a.ss...

Those two jobs you mentioned my sad pitiful little friend are not the only jobs they are taking...

Ok living 20 to a house I expect a few of them to have wads of cash when they are illegals and can't use an american bank. They carry there life savings on themselves.. Yeah as if I've never seen a black person carry a wad of cash. How does one or two latino's carrying a wad of cash represent the whole race? Your arguements are completely stupid...

fu*k outta here...
I'm guessing your an advocate for that amnesty bill too

I'm guessing your a mexican as well

ARE YOU MAD?
Yeah it's so obvious I'm a mexican how I defend the blacks in comparing them with latino's:rolleyes: Obviously comprehension is not your strong suite.

I also find it funny you had to pick through my entire post just to find stuff for you to say "UNNN HUH, YES THEY ARE STRUGGLING!!!!!" and sounding like a lil bi*ch while doing it
I guess the other 99% of my post speaks the truth
Your not proving anything? You base your a.ssumptions on what you've seen, when statistics show that theres more blacks in college than latino's across america. I'll base my arguements on proven facts and not a.ssumptions.

The fact that you think Mexicans are not struggling in the U.S is fu*kin hilarious.

so go ahead be mad :applause:

oh yea fu*k moving to mexico

One USD is now worth 25 million in Zimbabwe

I'm moving to Zimbabwe
uhm.. who said anything about moving to mexico? You're all over the place, stay with the discussion.
 10 years ago '04        #52
Mega 
space
space
$5,595 | Props total: 981 981
 jataylorlfc said:

Actually you need to learn American History, Abe Lincoln wasn't any better than any white person. He was a racist, and thought lowly of black people.

Also a black person can not be racist in America.

Also while I'm on the subject. When you're looking back at these kingdoms and people who were enslaved, you're looking back at hundreds and thousands of years. The 50 years of integration is a rather short term to look back on race relations and the outcome of Western Civilization slavery.

Last edited by Mega; 03-06-2008 at 10:23 AM..
 03-06-2008, 10:21 AM         #53
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael Jordan said:
HOW ARE THE WHITE PEOPLE FINDING THIS BOARD? BOXDEN IS FALLING OFF.

10 years ago '04        #54
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Nyuzi said:
I'm guessing Muhammad's(king of ancient Mali) attempted voyage to the Americas(before the European explorers attempted) isn't significant to the argument of the technological development of the "Old World" Africa. People are clueless. They immediately try to call African ppl primitive back then and use Nat. Geo. logic to back it up without knowing a drop of African history. They see a jungle region and run with it. Sad.
Chiefs sold slaves to slave traders most of the time FYI.
Clothes, paper, boats, weapons, combs, agriculture, pyramids, mathematics, writing, housing, jewelry ...- African development
 10 years ago '04        #55
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,512 | Props total: 792 792
 Sonny said:
can any of you actually read?
he wanted to buy slaves so they could be free....

boxden fell off cause of white people? boxden fell of cause most people on here can't walk stairs and chew bubble gum at the same time without something going wrong..... fu*k black or white...

Take it with a grain of salt...remember, these are the same ppl that stretched a thread 6 fu*kin pages talkin bout "Juvenile's daughter didn't get shot, it was a Juvenile"....
 10 years ago '04        #56
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
 CenterField said:
Yo Center, how in THE F**K are you gonna have the STEVE HARVEY COLLECTION up in your thread.

That right there is straight up comedic (no pun intended). His clothes line is actually a running joke where I'm from. Worn only by himself, Shaquille O'Neal and Cedric The Entertainer.

Seriously, no diss, you must have a sight deficiency right?

Last edited by cormega74; 03-06-2008 at 10:26 AM..
 03-06-2008, 10:29 AM         #57
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mega said:
Actually you need to learn American History, Abe Lincoln wasn't any better than any white person. He was a racist, and thought lowly of black people.

Also while I'm on the subject. When you're looking back at these kingdoms and people who were enslaved, you're looking back at hundreds and thousands of years. The 50 years of integration is a rather short term to look back on race relations and the outcome of Western Civilization slavery.
where did i anything about lincoln? i knew it was simply policy.

softlad said something along the lines of "all white ppl were evil back then"

i corrected him.

2 true

not nessacerily, indians were enslaved before blacks and at the same time. also (in the uk)most working white people were being treated the same as black servants.

also some slaves (u.s) had decent masters, as good as a slave master could be they had their own farms which they could harvest on sundays (they wouldnt have 2 work on sundays, a commonly unknown fact, as back then ppl were still highly religious)

the civil rights movement and slave trade are 2 entirely different things, but no1 posting here has gone through either so they need 2 stop chattin like they have.
 10 years ago '04        #58
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:
and ur idiocy is definitely that of a n-i-gg-er.

and yes, amy winehouse is jewish, what dont u understand about that u thick c*nt?

The visual definition of a person hanging himself.
Write some more... this is hilarious!
 03-06-2008, 10:34 AM         #59
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyuzi said:
I'm guessing Muhammad's(king of ancient Mali) attempted voyage to the Americas(before the European explorers attempted) isn't significant to the argument of the technological development of the "Old World" Africa. People are clueless. They immediately try to call African ppl primitive back then and use Nat. Geo. logic to back it up without knowing a drop of African history. They see a jungle region and run with it. Sad.
Chiefs sold slaves to slave traders most of the time FYI.
Clothes, paper, boats, weapons, combs, agriculture, pyramids, mathematics, writing, housing, jewelry ...- African development
exactly, i dont know wether its the media or just not enough education about african civilisation and european tribalism (e.g. celts,goths,picts)

ppl just seem 2 think africans were jumping up and down not thinking about anything for 1000s of years and europeans were knocking out wheels and tvs, and raping every1 elses land/taking slaves when at the time of carthage (north african empire) most of europe was still tribal....

o btw just wondering was said voyage b4 or after the vikings?
 10 years ago '04        #60
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,512 | Props total: 792 792
 jataylorlfc said:
not nessacerily, indians were enslaved before blacks and at the same time. also (in the uk)most working white people were being treated the same as black servants.

also some slaves (u.s) had decent masters, as good as a slave master could be they had their own farms which they could harvest on sundays (they wouldnt have 2 work on sundays, a commonly unknown fact, as back then ppl were still highly religious)

the civil rights movement and slave trade are 2 entirely different things, but no1 posting here has gone through either so they need 2 stop chattin like they have.

the UK is like the bitter bi*ch that lost her good husband to her best friend because she fu*ked up, now she wants to critique EVERYTHING good/bad about her friend and ex-husband

Last edited by collegeboy58; 03-06-2008 at 10:38 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy