Mar 5 - Lincoln Wanted to Buy Slaves for $400 Apiece in 'Gradual Emancipation'

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
171 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
124 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #21
IFuckedUrMom 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,936 | Props total: 3505 3505
 John_Dillinga said:
LMAO!

I guess construction Jobs that use to be $25 dollars an hour for a legal american citizen is a sh*t job, so much so That Construction formans basicly "Had to let go" experienced Construction workers that made $25.00 an hour to hire Mexicans.
And now the experienced construction workers that use to make $25.00 an hour had to ether find other fields of employment or become unemployed.

Now lets look at another sh*tty job, Computer techs, salary ranges vary from level of experience but usually an average tech could make $30.00+ an hour which now the experience techs who get layed off and end up taking lower paying jobs because they "Had to be let go" in order for basic level trained Mexicans to take their jobs.
Lets also not forget the sh*tty job feilds like interior design and lawnscaping...

I also love how unlicensed/uninsured Mexicans can obtain new cars and large pickup trucks on their "Minimum Wage" jobs where they make way more then minimun wage. and can pimp out their cars on minimum wage with body kits and chrome tubes with big crome balls all over the truck bed and roof and custom paint jobs with "MEX CITY" all over the car/truck... now how do they send all their money back home? Explain how that is possible when most mexican families have between 4 to 6 kids and live 12 or more in homes and appartments, plus i love how every home has indoor pluming but these dirty a.ss mother fu*kers sh*t in plain site outside their homes or p!ss on other peoples homes after a weekday night of drinking in bars...

Well I know none of them pay taxes so that's one way their working the system, They get free medicare Which legal tax paying citizens like myself pay for, and lets not forget wellfare which they also get after they tell the wellfare agent "Se hablo no inglish, no dinero"

But yet those same hardworking Mexicans are sturggling?

Incase you haven't noticed Major companies Like Ford, Hershey, GM, Microsoft etc.... Muti million dollar industries, All have moved to Mexico and hire local citizens to work at wages well above Minimum wage in any state in the U.S.

While legal U.S. Citizens suffer in Minimum wages jobs are on the verge of loosing a home to foreclosure, Increased transportation cost and can't afford the basic needs because they have to pay for outlandish prices for water, electricity and heating oil. Not to mention Gas for their cars, And use creditcards to pay bill after bill with no money for the credit card bill when it comes in the mail.
More then 60% of the Middleclass are now considered Low income (Poor)

sh*t to me Job oppertunities look better in Mexico then they do here currently. Hell even the American dollar is worth more down there... im about to stack up all my chips and do what they do take my money move down there and cake out off the new muti-million job market and live like a king.

WTF are you talkin about bro? Please quote me where i said that "construction" was a sh*tty job. You obviously didn't put to mind the things i said. I'm defending the little people, The REAL POOR people (working the fields and other dead end jobs). Look I know what you mean by the others taking advantage of the system, I feel you really I do. But just like all the other minorities or people in general, nobody's perfect. I just got pissed off that people can actually laugh and tease these people without actually getting to know them or recognizing their struggles. It's just inhumane, they're people just like everyone else, no ones superior. Others are just ahead and are fortunate to be in their positions.
 03-06-2008, 02:18 AM         #22
Sonny 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can any of you actually read?
he wanted to buy slaves so they could be free....

boxden fell off cause of white people? boxden fell of cause most people on here can't walk stairs and chew bubble gum at the same time without something going wrong..... fu*k black or white...
 10 years ago '07        #23
space
space
 John_Dillinga said:
Incase you haven't noticed Major companies Like Ford, Hershey, GM, Microsoft etc.... Muti million dollar industries, All have moved to Mexico and hire local citizens to work at wages well above Minimum wage in any state in the U.S.

While legal U.S. Citizens suffer in Minimum wages jobs are on the verge of loosing a home to foreclosure, Increased transportation cost and can't afford the basic needs because they have to pay for outlandish prices for water, electricity and heating oil. Not to mention Gas for their cars, And use creditcards to pay bill after bill with no money for the credit card bill when it comes in the mail.
More then 60% of the Middleclass are now considered Low income (Poor)

sh*t to me Job oppertunities look better in Mexico then they do here currently. Hell even the American dollar is worth more down there... im about to stack up all my chips and do what they do take my money move down there and cake out off the new muti-million job market and live like a king.

dude, theres only so many jobs that those companies can provide. theres more than 500 people in mexico. Either way this topic will lead to nothing, illegals are still gonna wanna come in, americans are gonna want them out. I still say whats the difference between them coming now and the euro's coming back then? They got a chance, why not everyone else? I thought this was the land of oportunity....:banghead:guess not.
 10 years ago '07        #24
space
space
 Sonny said:
can any of you actually read?
he wanted to buy slaves so they could be free....

boxden fell off cause of white people? boxden fell of cause most people on here can't walk stairs and chew bubble gum at the same time without something going wrong..... fu*k black or white...

co-sign. whenever theres a thread that has to do with race, it always ends up full of ignorant remarks. It just shows what people really think.
 10 years ago '04        #25
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
 R. Joven said:
The Emancipation Proclamation freed slaves in territories (i.e. The Confederacy) in which Lincoln had no control.
Exactly... So in actuality, Lincoln freed no one.
 10 years ago '04        #26
Jigga0o7 
space
space
$6,880 | Props total: 0 0
 Michael Jordan said:
Or maybe we would have came over on our own free will much like other people around the world...

HOW ARE THE WHITE PEOPLE FINDING THIS BOARD? BOXDEN IS FALLING OFF.
Get em!
 10 years ago '04        #27
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,905 | Props total: 1147 1147
as messed up as it sounds, that sounded like a better plan than spending $2 mil a day on the war plus hundreds of thousands more lives being needlessly taken away.

at the end, though, taking away slavery won't take away racism.
 10 years ago '04        #28
R. Joven 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,126 | Props total: 65 65
 CentsCuZ said:
Exactly... So in actuality, Lincoln freed no one.
From what I understand, Lincoln promoted the 13th Amendment as well, it just didn't get passed before he was a.ssassinated. But, the Civil War victory is still really what laid the foundation for freeing the slaves.
 03-06-2008, 07:22 AM         #29
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here's a fun fact that I learned not too long ago from a geneologist in my family: we're related to Abraham Lincoln.

They should add that to the snapple cap.
 03-06-2008, 07:52 AM         #30
nirvana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadowX said:
Yeah, look at where black people are in society. Other minorities like Asians and even Hispanics have made it far in America, while blacks stay in poverty. Oh well get your welfare.
that's the problem, and not just talking about one race either, you shouldnt just give up and take govt hand outs. get up and do something!
 03-06-2008, 08:16 AM         #31
nate200303 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i learn this sh*t a long time ago back in us history class. sh*t is true
 03-06-2008, 08:19 AM         #32
nate200303 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BLACK PEOPLE NEED TO SHUT THE fu*k UP. GET UP , GET OUT AND DO SOMETHING BESIDES COMPLAIN ON HOW YOU STRUGGLING. IF YOU STRUGGLING THE ONLY PERSON YOU CAN BLAME IS YOU!! GO TO SCHOOL OR SOMETHING. @ n*ggaz sittin on there a.ss or sellin dope and just complaining about sh*t!!
 10 years ago '07        #33
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,189 | Props total: 4 4
This place is hilarious, bash whites, then hispanics all cause of a dead president. You dumb fu*kers are whats wrong with America and why we fallin. Now I can see why all that sh*t happened at the Superdome, you can't even chat civil for 5 mins, how they gonna put everyone in one place. Funny sh*t about these ignorant kids, they think there educated.
 03-06-2008, 08:47 AM         #34
HSINGYI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
blah blah blah.....all you muffaggas need to shut up, get along with each other and pass the blunt...doesnt matter what color you are the only color that matters is green...
 10 years ago '06        #35
pimpinatl 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,173 | Props total: 0 0
 ShadowX said:
Yeah, look at where black people are in society. Other minorities like Asians and even Hispanics have made it far in America, while blacks stay in poverty. Oh well get your welfare.
u must be dumb...please get educated b4 u open ya mouth pimp.
 03-06-2008, 09:13 AM         #36
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this would have been a much better decision than a fu*king war.
 10 years ago '07        #37
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Nyuzi said:
Kush? Go study the inventions

The wheel was supposedly invented in Mesopotamia.
Amerindians didn't have the wheel. Africans did in some areas. If you notice, there's a huge desert called the Sahara that blocks much contact with people further north and east. Sh*t, as far as dirty goes, a lot of Europeans didn't bathe much.
:finger:
:applause: :applause: :applause:
 03-06-2008, 09:39 AM         #38
KingOfNY369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
I laugh every time I hear Abe Lincoln referred to as some kinda fu*kin demigod, he's just as dirty as every other white person alive during his time was.
 majestic75 said:

Seeing as this had NOTHING to do with the article or topic of conversation, it's obvious you just wanted to say that and needed an excuse; obviously you're too fu*king stupid to figure out what situation to use as an excuse to bring it up.

So which is it? You changed your story pretty quickly. Apparently you couldn't comprehend that whole story until a few people in here clarified it. Then you go and change your whole tune as if you didn't think the same sh*t at first. So you my friend are one of the ignorant fu*ks on here who has problems understanding what they read and then post some wild sh*t about it only knowing 1/3 of the story you just read, then after people help bring you and the other illiterate clowns down to earth about what the article really means, you pose as if you knew all along.
 10 years ago '07        #39
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 nirvana said:
that's the problem, and not just talking about one race either, you shouldnt just give up and take govt hand outs. get up and do something!
Shut the fu*k up :finger: :banghead:
 03-06-2008, 09:43 AM         #40
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadowX said:
fu*k off u idiot, are u seriously telling me there are no rich black ppl? successful black businessmen?

every people have a proportion that lives in poverty.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
92 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
24 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
185 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy