How To Prevent Fitteds from shrinking??

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1
9214 pageviews
12 comments

Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,708 | Props total: 436 436
How To Prevent Fitteds from shrinking??

I noticed some of my New Era fitteds lost its shape and some are even too tight now.....what would cause them to do that and how do I prevent that??

props on the info and replies

12 comments for "How To Prevent Fitteds from shrinking??"

10 years ago '07        #2
TuanBhood 
space
space
$535 | Props total: 0 0
thats just from you wearing the hat sweating and sh*t
cant really do nothing to prevent it..wear the hat less
 10 years ago '04        #3
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts OP
space
space
$15,708 | Props total: 436 436
thats the thing...I dont even be wearing them like that....well the 1 I hat I did.....does lids/hatworld carry have anything to like spray or put on hats??
 03-05-2008, 06:24 PM         #4
GZILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i know theres supposed to be a thing you can put your fitted on to keep its shape that is like the shape of a head think it costs 200 or whatever i dont really know
 10 years ago '07        #5
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1865 1865
Always Get A Fitted A Size Bigger. Or You Might Need A Haircut.
 10 years ago '05        #6
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
Yeah I find long hair makes it tight cos of the extra inch of hair. Avoid water at all cost.
 10 years ago '05        #7
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57

Based on space-age polymer technology, Perfect Curve Water and Stain Repellent protects your caps from the elements and keeps them looking new longer. It penetrates deeply to repel water, dirt, sweat, and other causes of cap stainage. Special conditioning emollients keep fabrics and leathers soft and allow caps to breathe so your head stays dry. Contains no ozone depleting CFCs, will not discolor or stain fabric, and is odorless when dry.

Keeps the hat dry, thus keeping the hat from shrinking
 10 years ago '05        #8
m3st 1 heat pts
space
space
$678 | Props total: 0 0
when i bought my washington fitted, i asked the guy about my fitteds shrinking, and he said new era were making hats out of a new type of material to prevent them from shrinking and this was like 6 months ago, and my hat hasnt shrunk a bit. but all my old ones are shrunk and i cant even wear em anymore. they had a different sticker on the one i bought, so if youre gettin a new hat try to look for one that says it on the sticker. thats all i can think of.
 03-06-2008, 03:09 PM         #9
snoopaliciouS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hmm my first cap is still great, that one even got bigger I think lol
but my purple supreme cap, goddamn that one is tight, 7 1/4, wished i bought it a bit bigger, that cap puts some pressure on my head lol
 03-06-2008, 03:15 PM         #10
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m3st said:
when i bought my washington fitted, i asked the guy about my fitteds shrinking, and he said new era were making hats out of a new type of material to prevent them from shrinking and this was like 6 months ago, and my hat hasnt shrunk a bit. but all my old ones are shrunk and i cant even wear em anymore. they had a different sticker on the one i bought, so if youre gettin a new hat try to look for one that says it on the sticker. thats all i can think of.
ya the old ones were made outta wool, so when u washed them or they got wet they'd shrink. but now they made outta cotton and poleyster i beleive and that doesnt shrink at all. i personally hate the new hats cause they arent as rigid as the old ones, and they get a dip in them right above the back logo at the crest. only thing i like is that my head aint sweat tlike a mofo when its hot out
 10 years ago '04        #11
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,449 | Props total: 5555 5555
if your head sweats alot, just put like a paper towel on the inside so the sweat doesnt really get on the fitted. my sh*ts dont shrink, i just avoid sweating heavy and rain/water.
 03-06-2008, 07:57 PM         #12
t.dot.o 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i get my hat a lil tight and it eventually just stretches to my head...never have problems with shrinking...
 10 years ago '05        #13
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
 KingoBling said:
ya the old ones were made outta wool, so when u washed them or they got wet they'd shrink. but now they made outta cotton and poleyster i beleive and that doesnt shrink at all. i personally hate the new hats cause they arent as rigid as the old ones, and they get a dip in them right above the back logo at the crest. only thing i like is that my head aint sweat tlike a mofo when its hot out
only authentics...most new era hats are made of wool but the authentics are 100% polyester and shrink resistant
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
159 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now