Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-07-2008, 11:34 PM         #161
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
The point is his opinion of Odom was a projection of his abilities and what hed be able to do. Its hard as hell to foretell the future and how hed really fit. But hes coached Kobe enough to know his skill level and talent.

@ this...it didn't take a real genius to see that Odom wasn't Scottie Pippen...I could have told you that..in fact I did when they got him

Funny how this whole convo has moved AWAY from the point of my original statement..how Kobe's team is CLEARLY better than it was last year and is not "the same" by any stretch...you all have ZERO argument so suddenly you don't want to talk about that anymore

Last edited by shonuff12; 03-07-2008 at 11:42 PM..
 03-07-2008, 11:41 PM         #162
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T.J. Henderson said:
last time i check it wasnt kareem dishing to bynum for the easy lay-in or dunk....
@ this...Kobe was supposedly doing that same sh*t last year...but the results are better this year...are Kobe's passes more crisp this year?

fu*k outta here. Did Kobe teach him all those new post moves he brought this year?
 03-07-2008, 11:43 PM         #163
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ this...it didn't take a real genius to see that Odom wasn't Scottie Pippen...I could have told you that..in fact I did when they got him

Funny how this whole convo has moved AWAY from the point of my original statement..how Kobe's team is CLEARLY better than it was last year...you all have ZERO argument so suddenly you don't want to talk about that anymore
I didn't bring it torward that argument. We already concluded I didn't know the full status of the argument since I didn't read the whole thread so there was nothing left to argue on that point. The subject of Kobe being uncoachable and Phils opinion being wrong is what it turned to and the 2 accounts which u took a little to seriously
 03-07-2008, 11:44 PM         #164
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ me and Banish responding to a post in the same minute..apparently according to Andre I am the fastest typer in HUMAN HISTORY!!! :applause::applause::applause:

:rolleyes:
 03-07-2008, 11:51 PM         #165
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
I didn't bring it torward that argument. We already concluded I didn't know the full status of the argument since I didn't read the whole thread so there was nothing left to argue on that point. The subject of Kobe being uncoachable and Phils opinion being wrong is what it turned to and the 2 accounts which u took a little to seriously
fu*k that sh*t..I don't even know what you commented if you didn't know what the thread was talking about...

regardless, I really don't give a sh*t if Phil says Kobe is playing better because

1) Phil has a history of changing his mind (see Kobe being uncoachable, his comments about Shaq changing, etc)

2) Phil has made mistakes in the past and can make them again

3) The stats say otherwise

The two account thing is just bullsh*t and you know it. Unless you think I have superhuman typing abilities and can post on three threads at once under different accounts...and if you think that then you are just an idiot anyway.

Sad thing is you fu*king agree with me AGAINST Mannie Fresh or whatever names he is using now because you said:

" Pau does make a difference even though hes been pretty mediocre in the playoffs as a leader."

So obviously you think Pau is a "difference maker" unlike that retard..even if we don't agree on anything else, even you can admit that obvious fact..but not that homo..he has to give all credit to Kobe and none to anyone else..none to Bynum for improving with Kareem..none for the PG upgrade..none for Gasol..it was all Kobe that did it :rolleyes:
 03-08-2008, 12:04 AM         #166
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
fu*k that sh*t..I don't even know what you commented if you didn't know what the thread was talking about...

regardless, I really don't give a sh*t if Phil says Kobe is playing better because

1) Phil has a history of changing his mind (see Kobe being uncoachable, his comments about Shaq changing, etc)

2) Phil has made mistakes in the past and can make them again

3) The stats say otherwise

The two account thing is just bullsh*t and you know it. Unless you think I have superhuman typing abilities and can post on three threads at once under different accounts...and if you think that then you are just an idiot anyway.

Sad thing is you fu*king agree with me AGAINST Mannie Fresh or whatever names he is using now because you said:

" Pau does make a difference even though hes been pretty mediocre in the playoffs as a leader."

So obviously you think Pau is a "difference maker" unlike that retard..even if we don't agree on anything else, even you can admit that obvious fact..but not that homo..he has to give all credit to Kobe and none to anyone else..none to Bynum for improving with Kareem..none for the PG upgrade..none for Gasol..it was all Kobe that did it :rolleyes:
1) Kobe probably was uncoachable at a point. He grew people dont just stay the same there whole life.

2) Right well see :rolleyes:

3) From what I remember he said Kobe was the most talented and gifted player hes ever coached. I hope stats dont qualify as rings, mvps, etc. in ur head.

Its possible. I doubt ud go thru the trouble tho. Ur getting kinda mad over it like its u tho. All u had to do was say "Na" but u made it into a bigger case than it shoulda been.

he agreed with that statement earlier in this thread tho. But yeah I def do believe he makes some sort of difference. But Kobe off that team would be :thumbsdow
 10 years ago '04        #167
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
have you not learn anything in your english class...

learn to use

[pic - click to view]

03-08-2008, 08:56 AM         #168
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe scored only 16 last night and the lakers still won by almost 30. why? because 7 other lakers besides kobe scored in double figures. mods delete this thread. and yes pau is a difference maker. you cant guard him 1 on 1 and you cant double team him because of the other weapons on the court
 03-08-2008, 09:25 AM         #169
xeduran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Those of you who tend to take away credit from Kobe because of the players around him this year and say that Lebron should win MVP over Kobe this year, I have a few questions for you. First, Kobe lead his team to the playoffs two years in a row carrying the entire team on his back and leading the league in scoring so why should Lebron win it now for carrying a crappy team as well? Second, Michael Jordan had Scottie Pippen (top 50 player/Hall of Famer) yet nobody takes anything away from Jordan's MVPs, but now because Kobe has Gasol he is not worthy of one? Third, the MVP has always been about the most valuable player out of the best teams available record wise. Is that right, I don't think so, but it is that way and always had been. So why should Lebron be an exception now, especially after one was not made for Kobe? Or even made for Jordan for that matter before he got the right pieces around him.

Why don't you guys who take credit away from Kobe because of his current team compare his team to all the Bulls teams Jordan had. If you think this current Lakers team is better than those Bulls teams then you know nothing about basketball. The Bulls won over 50 games and were one game away (one finger tip foul for those who know about basketball) from making it to the finals again after Jordan retired the first time. This happened off of the strength of Scottie Pippen.

I compared Kobe and the Lakers to Jordan and the Bulls to show the bias and hypocrisy some of you guys on here and the media has. Lebron is the next Jordan according to some of you and the media. Therefore he gets more slack and less criticism.

I noticed there are a lot of stans on here for Kobe and Lebron. If you are going to argue a point at least have some substance to bring to the table. Anyone willing to give me some reasonable answers to these questions without a stan response.

Last edited by xeduran; 03-08-2008 at 09:28 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #170
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
 xeduran said:
Those of you who tend to take away credit from Kobe because of the players around him this year and say that Lebron should win MVP over Kobe this year, I have a few questions for you. First, Kobe lead his team to the playoffs two years in a row carrying the entire team on his back and leading the league in scoring so why should Lebron win it now for carrying a crappy team as well? Second, Michael Jordan had Scottie Pippen (top 50 player/Hall of Famer) yet nobody takes anything away from Jordan's MVPs, but now because Kobe has Gasol he is not worthy of one? Third, the MVP has always been about the most valuable player out of the best teams available record wise. Is that right, I don't think so, but it is that way and always had been. So why should Lebron be an exception now, especially after one was not made for Kobe? Or even made for Jordan for that matter before he got the right pieces around him.

Why don't you guys who take credit away from Kobe because of his current team compare his team to all the Bulls teams Jordan had. If you think this current Lakers team is better than those Bulls teams then you know nothing about basketball. The Bulls won over 50 games and were one game away (one finger tip foul for those who know about basketball) from making it to the finals again after Jordan retired the first time. This happened off of the strength of Scottie Pippen.

I compared Kobe and the Lakers to Jordan and the Bulls to show the bias and hypocrisy some of you guys on here and the media has. Lebron is the next Jordan according to some of you and the media. Therefore he gets more slack and less criticism.

I noticed there are a lot of stans on here for Kobe and Lebron. If you are going to argue a point at least have some substance to bring to the table. Anyone willing to give me some reasonable answers to these questions without a stan response.
TRUTH..
 03-08-2008, 11:04 AM         #171
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xeduran said:

I mentioned that countless times. People dont remember that season at all.
 03-08-2008, 11:28 AM         #172
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xeduran said:

at bringing up jordan and lebron for no reason. and the mvp race should be between paul and kobe and it should go to whichever ones team has the best record at the end

Last edited by Tempus # 1; 03-08-2008 at 11:36 AM..
 03-08-2008, 12:03 PM         #173
T.J. Henderson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
at bringing up jordan and lebron for no reason. and the mvp race should be between paul and kobe and it should go to whichever ones team has the best record at the end
can't argue his points?
 03-08-2008, 12:05 PM         #174
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WAY2FONKY said:
n*gga this is the internet man get a fu*king grip p*nis paste
@ you having no actual responses for any basketball arguments as usual Why don't you just post some more pictures or admit you are gay again
 03-08-2008, 12:05 PM         #175
T.J. Henderson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ you having no actual responses for any basketball arguments as usual Why don't you just post some more pictures or admit you are gay again
you lost man
 03-08-2008, 12:11 PM         #176
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
1) Kobe probably was uncoachable at a point. He grew people dont just stay the same there whole life.
So Phil always makes the correct a.ssessment, it's just that everyone else he makes a.ssessments about change? Please

Andre3000 said:
3) From what I remember he said Kobe was the most talented and gifted player hes ever coached. I hope stats dont qualify as rings, mvps, etc. in ur head.
I am not even talking about awards and sh*t..or even stats between Kobe and other players..although Kobe is deficient there as well when compared to others.

What I am talking about is the fact that he's putting up virtually the same numbers as last year....across the board..there's ZERO evidence to support any claim that kobe is playing better than he was last year..

Andre3000 said:
he agreed with that statement earlier in this thread tho. But yeah I def do believe he makes some sort of difference. But Kobe off that team would be :thumbsdow

Bottom line, Pau = difference maker = fresh/quik is DEAD WRONG

And no sh*t taking Kobe off the team would hurt them..he's the best player in the whole league how could it not? However, to discount the OBVIOUS changes in the team when trying to determine why they went from a middle seed to a 1 seed is PURE ignorance...Kobe is playing the same game he played last year...the rest of the team are the ones who are different...it's painfully obvious to anyone with two eyes that the supporting cast is making all the difference between last year and this year...

Last edited by shonuff12; 03-08-2008 at 12:53 PM..
 03-08-2008, 12:12 PM         #177
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T.J. Henderson said:
you lost man
@ losing to no argument....sh*t I still have arguments I am waiting for him to reply too...like how Kobe would have scored 37+ ppg in his first 6 years in the league when he can't do that now
 03-08-2008, 12:14 PM         #178
T.J. Henderson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
So Phil always makes the correct a.ssessment, it's just that everyone else he makes a.ssessments about change? Please

I am not even talking about awards and sh*t..or even stats between Kobe and other players..although Kobe is deficient there as well when compared to others.

What I am talking about is the fact that he's putting up virtually the same numbers as last year....across the board..there's ZERO evidence to support any claim that kobe is playing better than he was last year..

Its possible. I doubt ud go thru the trouble tho. Ur getting kinda mad over it like its u tho. All u had to do was say "Na" but u made it into a bigger case than it shoulda been.

Bottom line, Pau = difference maker = fresh/quik is DEAD WRONG

And no sh*t taking Kobe off the team would hurt them..he's the best player in the whole league how could it not? However, to discount the OBVIOUS changes in the team when trying to determine why they went from a middle seed to a 1 seed is PURE ignorance...Kobe is playing the same game he played last year...the rest of the team are the ones who are different...it's painfully obvious to anyone with two eyes that the supporting cast is making all the difference between last year and this year...
:thumbsdow:thumbsdow WRONG... they were in the one spot for a moment even before they got pau... stop lying or just actually start watching basketball... cuz it's obvious you aren't..

how can u say kobe is not playing better? it's not about how many stats u put up, it's how you are performing...

Last edited by T.J. Henderson; 03-08-2008 at 12:16 PM..
 03-08-2008, 12:15 PM         #179
T.J. Henderson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ losing to no argument....sh*t I still have arguments I am waiting for him to reply too...like how Kobe would have scored 37+ ppg in his first 6 years in the league when he can't do that now
i see u guys always bring that up... .what are you tlaking about ?? kobe putting up 37? where r u getting that from?
 03-08-2008, 12:31 PM         #180
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T.J. Henderson said:
:thumbsdow:thumbsdow WRONG... they were in the one spot for a moment even before they got pau... stop lying or just actually start watching basketball... cuz it's obvious you aren't..

how can u say kobe is not playing better? it's not about how many stats u put up, it's how you are performing...

You are so slow..have you even been reading this thread?

1) When I am comparing this year's Lakers and last year's Lakers I have been talking about the WHOLE TEAM, not just Pau...stop acting like Fish replacing Smush and Bynums improvements with Kareem don't make a difference over last year

2) That is a bunch of sh*t..Lakers first game with Gasol was 2/5...and the lakers were FIFTH in the west entering the all star break...they were in first for ONE DAY in January and never sniffed it again until Gasol showed up And after they got first place for one game..they then proceeded to lose 5 of their next 7 They get Pau and they have gone 14-2...can we say difference maker?

All you are doing is proving my point..that the Lakers couldn't even hold first place for more than A GAME without Pau...with Pau they have been fire

3) About Kobe performing better..please tell me where he is better EVERY SINGLE MEASURE of and NBA player has him playing almost exactly where he was playing last year..from FG% to a.ssists to scoring, sh*t pick something..he's been playing exactly the damn same
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy