Lmao At People Saying The Lakers Are Stacked And Pau Is A Diffrence Maker

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-07-2008, 08:29 PM         #141
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ you saying I am hating..I have called Kobe the best player in the league today MANY times today...I give him more credit than half the cats on the BX..but I'm hating Come back to reality.

And Phil has always played mind games with cats..but YOU can tell when he is and when he isn't..apparently you got a hold of Phil's diary or some sh*t GTFOH
Damn ur dumb. Phil only plays mind games with you when ur fu*king up and if u go 1/20 hes not gonna call Lamar Odom the most versatile Forward hes ever seen in the NBA. He hasn't said that for any player that hes ever coached and not meant what hes said. Keep owning urself.
 03-07-2008, 08:31 PM         #142
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Damn ur dumb. Phil only plays mind games with you when ur fu*king up and if u go 1/20 hes not gonna call Lamar Odom the most versatile Forward hes ever seen in the NBA. He hasn't said that for any player that hes ever coached and not meant what hes said. Keep owning urself.
You're an idiot..Phil also thought Odom could run the Triangle like Pippen and went out and got him..AGAINST the advice of Tex Winters Apparently it never occurred to you that Phil can just be wrong too

And I love how you KNOW what Phil said and what he meant...like I said..you reading his diary? Stop acting like you know Phil Jackson..you don't know sh*t about what he meant to say in his head because there is no way for you to know that sh*t...
 03-07-2008, 08:32 PM         #143
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Banish said:
dwyane wade led a heat team that wasnt as stacked as this lakers team to a title
@ me and Banish responding to a post in the same minute..apparently according to Andre I am the fastest typer in HUMAN HISTORY!!! :applause::applause::applause:

:rolleyes:
 03-07-2008, 08:35 PM         #144
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
You're an idiot..Phil also thought Odom could run the Triangle like Pippen and went out and got him..AGAINST the advice of Tex Winters Apparently it never occurred to you that Phil can just be wrong too

And I love how you KNOW what Phil said and what he meant...like I said..you reading his diary? Stop acting like you know Phil Jackson..you don't know sh*t about what he meant to say in his head because there is no way for you to know that sh*t...
Jordan also thought Kwame Brown would be the greatest player in the draft look where that turned out. Like ur dumb a.ss said not any1 can run the triangle he took a honest guess and thought he could run it. Its not like hes saying that anymore once hes coached the n*gga and has actually seen his talent for his own eyes. Ive had the opportunity to read some of Phils book the last season.
 03-07-2008, 08:37 PM         #145
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Jordan also thought Kwame Brown would be the greatest player in the draft look where that turned out. Like ur dumb a.ss said not any1 can run the triangle he took a honest guess and thought he could run it. Its not like hes saying that anymore once hes coached the n*gga and has actually seen his talent for his own eyes. Ive had the opportunity to read some of Phils book the last season.
What does this have to do with Jordan? He's a horrible fu*kin GM..point is..Phil can be wrong too...you refuse to even consider that sh*t like Phil Jackson KNOWS ALL about basketball...he has OPINIONS..him saying it..doesn't make it true son...
 03-07-2008, 08:38 PM         #146
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Banish said:
not to mention there's a 30-second waiting period to keep people from making multiple posts/spamming:rolleyes:

the intelligence on BXSC never ceases to amaze me
I forgot about that sh*t...and Andre takes the official L Unless that sh*t is by account and not by IP...but i wouldn't know..because I only have one acccount

Then I would just have to be the fastest typer ever...that's all

Unless I can type about 20 words in less than 10 seconds and have the fastest internet connection ever made available

Last edited by shonuff12; 03-07-2008 at 08:40 PM..
 03-07-2008, 08:43 PM         #147
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's funny to me how Andre totally abandons the point of the posts in the first place when I point out in the original post what I was talking about...lost that one..let me just pretend he has two accounts like quik and change the subject and hope no one notices that I have no response
 03-07-2008, 08:50 PM         #148
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
What does this have to do with Jordan? He's a horrible fu*kin GM..point is..Phil can be wrong too...you refuse to even consider that sh*t like Phil Jackson KNOWS ALL about basketball...he has OPINIONS..him saying it..doesn't make it true son...
The point is his opinion of Odom was a projection of his abilities and what hed be able to do. Its hard as hell to foretell the future and how hed really fit. But hes coached Kobe enough to know his skill level and talent.
 03-07-2008, 08:51 PM         #149
T.J. Henderson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shonuf and banish are the same

just using different computers
probabaly got a laptop and desktop in front of u

you're defending urselves too much to be innocent
 03-07-2008, 08:51 PM         #150
T.J. Henderson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
He also said Kobe was "uncoachable"...are you that stupid to try to quote Phil like he doesn't change his mind every other year? fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t
whose word am i gonna believe? a hall-of-fame coach or some scrub liek you?
 03-07-2008, 08:52 PM         #151
T.J. Henderson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Banish said:
that's funny cuz andrew bynum says kareem helped out his development, not kobe
last time i check it wasnt kareem dishing to bynum for the easy lay-in or dunk....
 03-07-2008, 08:52 PM         #152
T.J. Henderson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Banish said:
DJ MANNIE FRESH = DJ QUIK = RHYTHMALISM = QUIK'S THA NAME = WAY2FONKY
you = shonuff
 03-07-2008, 08:52 PM         #153
T.J. Henderson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Wow ur dumber than I thought. U can use two different types of browsers. Both dont keep the same cookie identification. Im owning u while ur on 2 accounts. That has to be a BX record.
:applause::applause:
 03-07-2008, 08:54 PM         #154
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T.J. Henderson said:

exactly. I guess he cant tell when Im tellin the truth or when Im just messin with his head. :rolleyes:
 03-07-2008, 09:06 PM         #155
T.J. Henderson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Banish said:
we served you an L a while ago, move on
stop while you're BEHIND... cuz u might dig yourself into an even deeper hole
 03-07-2008, 09:13 PM         #156
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Banish said:
we served you an L a while ago, move on
son dissapeared after this comment

Andre3000 said:
The point is his opinion of Odom was a projection of his abilities and what hed be able to do. Its hard as hell to foretell the future and how hed really fit. But hes coached Kobe enough to know his skill level and talent.
 03-07-2008, 09:14 PM         #157
T.J. Henderson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
son dissapeared after this comment

don't buy into it, they're the same person
 03-07-2008, 11:28 PM         #158
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T.J. Henderson said:

@ you...keep believing that bullsh*t...I don't even give a fu*k..apparently I can type like 500 words a minute that I can make two posts in less than a minute

Nevermind that you might not be able to make two posts from the same IP that fast...seeing as BX doesn't let you post that fast back to back and that may be by IP instead of account....what's your excuse for that? That I am in two places at once? Or what I have two internet connections in my house?

You f*gs are hilarious

Last edited by shonuff12; 03-07-2008 at 11:38 PM..
 03-07-2008, 11:29 PM         #159
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T.J. Henderson said:
whose word am i gonna believe? a hall-of-fame coach or some scrub liek you?
So I guess you believed him when he said kobe was uncoachable too? Since he's a HOF coach

Better yet take a poll of how many HOF coaches think the lakers are significantly better because of Pau
 03-07-2008, 11:31 PM         #160
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WAY2FONKY said:
what a lame a.ss
@ this coming from a motherfu*ker who admits to having several aliases and has admitted his homos3xuality on BX...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy