Lmao At People Saying The Lakers Are Stacked And Pau Is A Diffrence Maker

most viewed right now
 157
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 105
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 60
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-07-2008, 08:07 PM         #121
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
Good thing Phil never lies to the media to motivate players or change attitudes...if he were famous for that you might have to actually think about what he says :rolleyes:

Fall the fu*k back..anything who knows a damn thing about Phil knows he uses to media to send messages to his players..you can't trust sh*t he says to the media...stop that sh*t
Phil has spoken the bleeding truth on many occasions. I really dont know where u get ur sources from besides the jokes Phil makes on some opposing players and coaches he says the truth. He wouldn't say Kobe isn't the best player hes seen if he didn't mean it. Stop hating and take a loss :thumbsdow
 03-07-2008, 08:08 PM         #122
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ you thinking any PG can just pick up the triangle and start running the offense like nothing..shows how little you know about basketball

even if they could..it doesn't even matter..

the point was that the TEAM AROUND KOBE GOT BETTER...

Fish is a significant improvement over Smush..end of the fu*kin discussion
Who said he wasn't???
 03-07-2008, 08:09 PM         #123
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Banish=Shonuff12 :rolleyes:
@ you saying he's me when we are posing within 2 seconds of each other..apparently I am signing out and signing in real fast :rolleyes:...give me a fu*kin break kid..unlike f*gs like quik..I have NO OTHER ALIASES..why the fu*k do you think I have so many posts you dumb sh*t
 03-07-2008, 08:10 PM         #124
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Who said he wasn't???
holy sh*t you're a moron..have you read this thread?? the whole point was that THE TEAM AROUND KOBE GOT BETTER and he's playing pretty much the same..so you can't go an act like Kobe should get all the credit for the team being as good as it is...go back and read the thread and come back when you understand it
 03-07-2008, 08:10 PM         #125
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ you saying he's me when we are posing within 2 seconds of each other..apparently I am signing out and signing in real fast :rolleyes:...give me a fu*kin break kid..unlike f*gs like quik..I have NO OTHER ALIASES..why the fu*k do you think I have so many posts you dumb sh*t
Y the hell are u cursing about it and getting mad. u both use ":rolleyes:" and "" the same way. Stop being scared cuz I blew ur cover.
 03-07-2008, 08:13 PM         #126
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
holy sh*t you're a moron..have you read this thread?? the whole point was that THE TEAM AROUND KOBE GOT BETTER and he's playing pretty much the same..so you can't go an act like Kobe should get all the credit for the team being as good as it is...go back and read the thread and come back when you understand it
the only main point I see the threadstarter making is Pau not being a big difference maker and LA not being stacked. I def didn't read thru the whole thread. Just picked of on the part where u talked about Fisher.
 03-07-2008, 08:14 PM         #127
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Phil has spoken the bleeding truth on many occasions. I really dont know where u get ur sources from besides the jokes Phil makes on some opposing players and coaches he says the truth. He wouldn't say Kobe isn't the best player hes seen if he didn't mean it. Stop hating and take a loss :thumbsdow
Sources? It's called watching the NBA for the last fu*kin 2 decades kid! You'd have to be a moron not to know the mind games that Phil plays. He fu*kin openly chided Kobe and Odom last year for TOs in the media...in his career he's openly called out his players, the refs, other coaches..where the fu*k have you been for the entirety of his NBA coaching career?

Come out of your delusions and come back into the real world and watch some basketball
 03-07-2008, 08:15 PM         #128
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Y the hell are u cursing about it and getting mad. u both use ":rolleyes:" and "" the same way. Stop being scared cuz I blew ur cover.
@ you blowing my cover...me and this Banish cat are on at the SAME TIME

You're too stupid to even realize how impossible that is
 03-07-2008, 08:17 PM         #129
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
the only main point I see the threadstarter making is Pau not being a big difference maker and LA not being stacked. I def didn't read thru the whole thread. Just picked of on the part where u talked about Fisher.
Read it again moron

I'll quote it for you genius

"seriously this is damn near the same team from last year just more experienced and phil and brian shaw will tell you why.

the same team as last year? GTFOH

You'd have to be a moron to not know the difference
 03-07-2008, 08:17 PM         #130
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Banish said:
owned
word..posting a minute apart and this moron thinks we're the same
 03-07-2008, 08:17 PM         #131
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
Sources? It's called watching the NBA for the last fu*kin 2 decades kid! You'd have to be a moron not to know the mind games that Phil plays. He fu*kin openly chided Kobe and Odom last year for TOs in the media...in his career he's openly called out his players, the refs, other coaches..where the fu*k have you been for the entirety of his NBA coaching career?

Come out of your delusions and come back into the real world and watch some basketball
obviously he has. Hes called out Adelman for looking like Hitler. Popovich and many others. When has Phil ever said anything too positive about a player out the ordinary to play with there head. Hes spoken the thruth and agai he said Kobe was the most talented thing hes seen and so have many other coaches in the NBA and across the league. Keep hating its only hurting u in the long run.......
 03-07-2008, 08:18 PM         #132
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ you blowing my cover...me and this Banish cat are on at the SAME TIME

You're too stupid to even realize how impossible that is
u cant be that stupid to realize its not impossible. Have u ever heard about opening 2 browsers up at once?? :rolleyes: Dont know why I am asking u probably know just testing u.
 03-07-2008, 08:20 PM         #133
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
obviously he has. Hes called out Adelman for looking like Hitler. Popovich and many others. When has Phil ever said anything too positive about a player out the ordinary to play with there head. Hes spoken the thruth and agai he said Kobe was the most talented thing hes seen and so have many other coaches in the NBA and across the league. Keep hating its only hurting u in the long run.......
@ you saying I am hating..I have called Kobe the best player in the league today MANY times today...I give him more credit than half the cats on the BX..but I'm hating Come back to reality.

And Phil has always played mind games with cats..but YOU can tell when he is and when he isn't..apparently you got a hold of Phil's diary or some sh*t GTFOH
 03-07-2008, 08:23 PM         #134
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Banish said:
unfortunately, opening up two different browsers still keeps the same cookies:rolleyes:

in BXSC-dummy terms, you cant log on with two different names from the same computer in the same location, retard
Wow ur dumber than I thought. U can use two different types of browsers. Both dont keep the same cookie identification. Im owning u while ur on 2 accounts. That has to be a BX record.
 03-07-2008, 08:24 PM         #135
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
u cant be that stupid to realize its not impossible. Have u ever heard about opening 2 browsers up at once?? :rolleyes: Dont know why I am asking u probably know just testing u.
@ this ignorance..do you NOT know how cookies work? You can't be signed in to the same forums with two names at once..when you open up a web browser you start a session..you can't flip back and forth like that..learn how internet browsing works and come back :rolleyes:
 03-07-2008, 08:25 PM         #136
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Wow ur dumber than I thought. U can use two different types of browsers. Both dont keep the same cookie identification. Im owning u while ur on 2 accounts. That has to be a BX record.
@ this..so you think I am on two browsers with two different log ins..AND I am responding to other posts in other threads at the same time..you're even dumber than I thought
 03-07-2008, 08:26 PM         #137
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ this ignorance..do you NOT know how cookies work? You can't be signed in to the same forums with two names at once..when you open up a web browser you start a session..you can't flip back and forth like that..learn how internet browsing works and come back :rolleyes:
Damn ur dumb as sh*t. Different browsers dont keep the same cookies. Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Opera all store there cookies differently in other words open up both at the same time and u log in. Damn ur dumb.
 03-07-2008, 08:27 PM         #138
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Damn ur dumb as sh*t. Different browsers dont keep the same cookies. Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Opera all store there cookies differently in other words open up both at the same time and u log in. Damn ur dumb.
see above post..I already answered this ignorance
 10 years ago '04        #139
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$2,751 | Props total: 94 94
 Banish said:
a starting line-up of:

Bynum
Odom
Gasol
Fisher
*insert 2-guard here*

would make the playoffs:sick:
yeah no doubt they would make it but any 2 guard even put dwade in there richard hamilton ray allen u name it will make them into a playoff team but with kobe bryant u make them a favourite to win the championship
 03-07-2008, 08:28 PM         #140
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t is just funny..because you lost the actual basketball argument now you are just trying to make up some phony bullsh*t about me having two accounts
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
24 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy