Lmao At People Saying The Lakers Are Stacked And Pau Is A Diffrence Maker

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-07-2008, 04:07 PM         #101
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WAY2FONKY said:
:applause: thank you. they never will see it. tex winter, shaw and all of them have repeadetly said kobe has made everyone play better and this was the first year in phils own words ''he was riding the team in practice. and jumping down their throats'' remeber kobe was tryna be nice the last two years to repair his image and be the team player but after all that sh*t happened this summer he said fu*k it i gotta work with what i got. i dont have kerr,grant,pippen,armstrong,paxston,or harper so i gotta make do and we saw what happened the first part of the season. whats so amazing is the fact hes doing it in the toughest conference in the leagues history with bums and incosisntant players. i swear anyone who can cover up odoms flaws is something special man. and the n*gga was winning games with kwame brown look at the game this week when odom couldve closed it and blew 2 freethrows in the clutch . matter of fact he did it twice and guess who covered up for it and closed?:rolleyes: exactly what chicago bulls wouldve done sh*t like that. and odom was laughing when he missed the throws like he knew he was pathtic. and pau has said himself kobe has made him more comfortable and effiecient that ever in his career . say what you want but pau was never this amped or happy. and turiaf and farmer who are playing there best ball and have amazingly double seemingly talentwise from last year. guess who they worked with privately in the offseason its all starting to come together now:applause:

@ you COMPLETELY ignoring changing Smush for Fish and Kareem's work with Bynum like it has NOTHING to do with their success....could Kobe's d*ck be any farther down your throat?
 03-07-2008, 04:17 PM         #102
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ you COMPLETELY ignoring changing Smush for Fish and Kareem's work with Bynum like it has NOTHING to do with their success....could Kobe's d*ck be any farther down your throat?
Fish is playing well above expectations but arguably is one of the least greatest starting PGs in the NBA right now.
 03-07-2008, 05:06 PM         #103
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Banish said:
2004 - 11.9 points
2005 - 13.3 points
2006 - 10.1 points
2007 - 12.0 points

well above expectations? he's been putting up these numbers for the past 4 years.

but dont let those little facts stand in your way:rolleyes:
Hes taken the starting job for LA alot better than expected. Statistically he hasnt improved much but hes playing a bigger role than hes has in recent years. Whos alias is this???
 03-07-2008, 05:20 PM         #104
T.J. Henderson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
holy sh*t..how many times do I have to explain to your remedial a.ss? They made other changes besides Pau before the year started...do you honestly need to make me compare the record without Pau and with Pau? stop being an idiot...

Sad thing is you read what you just wrote..you admitted that the TEAM for upgraded from a bunch of NBADLer's to this year..the point being THE TEAM around Kobe got better..KOBE HAS PLAYED THE SAME. The players AROUND Kobe have taken the team from a 1st round exit to one of the best in the West and a contender for a ring...NOT Kobe..
Phillip Jackson himself said this is the best KObe's played his entire career
 03-07-2008, 05:26 PM         #105
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Banish said:
@"better than expected"

what was expected? u act like he was puttin up 4 points per game and has tripled his output this yearhe's doing exactly what he's been doing the past couple of years
His FG% is at a career best and has started every game hes played in. Shoulda retired last year its a suprise to me that hes able to start on LA and play like this.
 03-07-2008, 05:50 PM         #106
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dj quik is so sad. hes in this thread with 4 alias'
 03-07-2008, 06:28 PM         #107
T.J. Henderson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
dj quik is so sad. hes in this thread with 4 alias'
he's not in here with 4
 10 years ago '06        #108
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
WAY2FONKY = QUIK tryin 2 b slick i see u :slap:
 03-07-2008, 06:45 PM         #109
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
guys stop posting....even though we are right, u can never convince a retard and someone who sticks by what they want instead of relying on facts and majority...its clearly that the whole casting role got better, not kobe doing all the work..dumbass wants kobe to get all the credit...sad,sad, thats why i never like his bi*ch cuz of his stupid muthafuking fans and his persona...nuff said close this stupid thread.
 03-07-2008, 06:48 PM         #110
T.J. Henderson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AIshiitsonall said:
guys stop posting....even though we are right, u can never convince a retard and someone who sticks by what they want instead of relying on facts and majority...its clearly that the whole casting role got better, not kobe doing all the work..dumbass wants kobe to get all the credit...sad,sad, thats why i never like his bi*ch cuz of his stupid muthafuking fans and his persona...nuff said close this stupid thread.
u gettin mad

Lakers were beasting on the league last year too before they all got injured

it's not that their players are better, it's that kobe makes them better... he made them better last year too
 03-07-2008, 07:01 PM         #111
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T.J. Henderson said:
u gettin mad

Lakers were beasting on the league last year too before they all got injured

it's not that their players are better, it's that kobe makes them better... he made them better last year too

how stupid could a can u be??? :banghead:
 03-07-2008, 07:11 PM         #112
shark23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lakers r the same sh*tty team they been since 05 they r gonna make a first round exit
 03-07-2008, 07:56 PM         #113
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WAY2FONKY said:
im completly ignoring you and my d*ck is obviously down your throat kuz you trail me and i dont even waste my time with your dumb a.ss
ignoring me..because you have no response..as usual

why don't you admit you're gay again? Or explain how Kobe would have scored 37+ in his first 6 years in the league? :rolleyes: Moron
 03-07-2008, 07:57 PM         #114
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T.J. Henderson said:
Phillip Jackson himself said this is the best KObe's played his entire career
He also said Kobe was "uncoachable"...are you that stupid to try to quote Phil like he doesn't change his mind every other year? fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t

Last edited by shonuff12; 03-07-2008 at 08:00 PM..
 03-07-2008, 07:59 PM         #115
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Fish is playing well above expectations but arguably is one of the least greatest starting PGs in the NBA right now.
Fisher is the SAME player he's been for the past 4-5 years and the stats reflect that..the difference is that he KNOWS THE TRIANGLE..unlike a moron like Smush..he knows how to run the damn offense..and even if he is playing "above expectations" (which is bullsh*t) he's part of the team's transformation..LIKE I SAID

All you are doing is agreeing with me when you say he is playing above expectations fool
 03-07-2008, 08:00 PM         #116
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
He also said Kobe was "uncoachable"...are you stupid to try to quote Phil like he doesn't change his mind every other year? fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t
Kobe was uncoachable, selfish, and arrogant n*gga. Hes grown up tho and has changed his ways and wanted Phil to come back. Phils word>____________
 03-07-2008, 08:01 PM         #117
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
Fisher is the SAME player he's been for the past 4-5 years and the stats reflect that..the difference is that he KNOWS THE TRIANGLE..unlike a moron like Smush..he knows how to run the damn offense..and even if he is playing "above expectations" (which is bullsh*t) he's part of the team's transformation..LIKE I SAID

All you are doing is agreeing with me when you say he is playing above expectations fool
Ur acting like hes making a amazing difference or something. Like u cant replace him with alot of starting PGs in the NBA and they wouldn't be doing what hes doing.
 03-07-2008, 08:05 PM         #118
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Banish=Shonuff12 :rolleyes:
 03-07-2008, 08:05 PM         #119
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Kobe was uncoachable, selfish, and arrogant n*gga. Hes grown up tho and has changed his ways and wanted Phil to come back. Phils word>____________
Good thing Phil never lies to the media to motivate players or change attitudes...if he were famous for that you might have to actually think about what he says :rolleyes:

Fall the fu*k back..anything who knows a damn thing about Phil knows he uses to media to send messages to his players..you can't trust sh*t he says to the media...stop that sh*t
 03-07-2008, 08:07 PM         #120
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Ur acting like hes making a amazing difference or something. Like u cant replace him with alot of starting PGs in the NBA and they wouldn't be doing what hes doing.
@ you thinking any PG can just pick up the triangle and start running the offense like nothing..shows how little you know about basketball

even if they could..it doesn't even matter..

the point was that the TEAM AROUND KOBE GOT BETTER...

Fish is a significant improvement over Smush..end of the fu*kin discussion
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy