Lmao At People Saying The Lakers Are Stacked And Pau Is A Diffrence Maker

most viewed right now
 233
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 181
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 95
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-04-2008, 05:46 PM         #381
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WAY2FONKEY said:
they were 1st place in the pacific and league i dont even waste my time anymore i just sit back and laugh
@ these morons


bynum went out on 1/13 against Memphis...they didn't get first until they beat Seattle the next game (1/14) WITHOUT Bynum..then they lost 5 of 7..they were in first place for ONE GAME..WITHOUT Bynum..they have never been in first place in the west with Bynum in the lineup..

as usual...you're wrong
 04-04-2008, 05:58 PM         #382
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ these morons


bynum went out on 1/13 against Memphis...they didn't get first until they beat Seattle the next game (1/14) WITHOUT Bynum..then they lost 5 of 7..they were in first place for ONE GAME..WITHOUT Bynum..they have never been in first place in the west with Bynum in the lineup..

as usual...you're wrong

[pic - click to view]

 04-04-2008, 09:32 PM         #383
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skletch said:

[pic - click to view]

@ you posting pictures as usual because you have no actual real arguments
 10 years ago '04        #384
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$2,751 | Props total: 94 94
This argument was stupid if u look at the first half of the season the LAKERS can be first place in the west with either BYNUM on their squad or GASOL. The true fact is Lakers are a 5 - 8 seed team without a solid center that CANT make things happen. That triangle relies on a low post presence and without that Odom and Bryant will find a hard way to be consistent with wins. Now the crazy part is they are going to have both soon but who knows how its going to play out
 04-04-2008, 10:42 PM         #385
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ you posting pictures as usual because you have no actual real arguments
Arguing is for females. U lost pus*y. Hang it up
 04-05-2008, 12:27 AM         #386
Shade  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
25 points, 4 rebounds, 7 a.ssists + game-winning three-point play = difference-maker:applause::wow:
 04-05-2008, 12:53 AM         #387
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade said:
25 points, 4 rebounds, 7 a.ssists + game-winning three-point play = difference-maker:applause::wow:

[pic - click to view]

 04-05-2008, 01:01 AM         #388
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ these morons


bynum went out on 1/13 against Memphis...they didn't get first until they beat Seattle the next game (1/14) WITHOUT Bynum..then they lost 5 of 7..they were in first place for ONE GAME..WITHOUT Bynum..they have never been in first place in the west with Bynum in the lineup..

as usual...you're wrong
was bynum playing a game before that as was pau not a laker? so again u looooooooose u keep digging a deeper hole for yourself and making yourself look stupider as you do it just stop hating man and you wont look like such a fool
 04-05-2008, 01:03 AM         #389
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skletch said:

[pic - click to view]

hes entirely to stupid to know. i ve got the pms from n*ggas laughing at him 2 prove it. the jokes totally on him i love this thread:applause:
 04-05-2008, 01:05 AM         #390
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WAY2FONKEY said:
hes entirely to stupid to know. i ve got the pms from n*ggas laughing at him 2 prove it. the jokes totally on him i love this thread:applause:
Poor bastard, I kinda feel sorry for the kid. Its like a kid with down syndrome in a f!ght against Kimbo Slice.
 04-05-2008, 01:08 AM         #391
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
new nickname odie!:applause::applause:



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



Last edited by WAY2FONKEY; 04-05-2008 at 01:09 AM..
 04-05-2008, 11:56 AM         #392
T.J. Henderson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skletch said:

[pic - click to view]

:applause::applause::applause:
 04-05-2008, 04:16 PM         #393
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is it anyway Lakers and PHil and the coaching staff can get Vlad to play like Hedo Turkulo?? man this guy been playing really well
 10 years ago '04        #394
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 1366 1366

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



:wow:
 04-05-2008, 04:53 PM         #395
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WAY2FONKEY said:
new nickname odie!:applause::applause:



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

:applause:
 04-05-2008, 06:36 PM         #396
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skletch said:
Arguing is for females. U lost pus*y. Hang it up
@ you..you argued the whole thread..it only becomes for "females" when you stop because you're losing
 04-05-2008, 06:40 PM         #397
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WAY2FONKEY said:
was bynum playing a game before that as was pau not a laker? so again u looooooooose u keep digging a deeper hole for yourself and making yourself look stupider as you do it just stop hating man and you wont look like such a fool
@ the underlined sentence above..was that even english? It's funny as hell to be called stupid by someone who can't even type a complete sentence in the english language.

Whatever bullsh*t you are trying to say..the bottom line is your stupid a.ss is wrong..the lakers were never in first with Bynum in the lineup..they had one game where they were in first after he was out..then they dropped out because they started playing mediocre. Then Pau showed up and they were 15-3...then Pau got hurt and they were mediocre again

Bottom line Kobe but no decent big man = Lakers are nothing special

Kobe + inside presence (Pau or Bynum) = Lakers are a top team

Figure it out stupid...it takes more than Kobe to make the Lakers a good team
 10 years ago '05        #398
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,946 | Props total: 1447 1447
this sh*t is pathetic.. I seriously can't understand how people can ride another man's d*ck so hard, disgust.

To the Kobe stans.. why you gotta defend this dude like your life is depending on it? Kobe does not give a flying fu*k about you, so why do you have to create so many threads about this dude?

and shonuff, why the fu*k did you have an argument with these idiots for 17 pages??

sh*t ain't that serious..
 04-05-2008, 08:10 PM         #399
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D-Clutch said:

and shonuff, why the fu*k did you have an argument with these idiots for 17 pages??

sh*t ain't that serious..
I have this weird issue where I have the need to correct stupid people...what can I say?
 04-05-2008, 09:35 PM         #400
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ the underlined sentence above..was that even english? It's funny as hell to be called stupid by someone who can't even type a complete sentence in the english language.

Whatever bullsh*t you are trying to say..the bottom line is your stupid a.ss is wrong..the lakers were never in first with Bynum in the lineup..they had one game where they were in first after he was out..then they dropped out because they started playing mediocre. Then Pau showed up and they were 15-3...then Pau got hurt and they were mediocre again

Bottom line Kobe but no decent big man = Lakers are nothing special

Kobe + inside presence (Pau or Bynum) = Lakers are a top team

Figure it out stupid...it takes more than Kobe to make the Lakers a good team
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 40
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy