Lmao At People Saying The Lakers Are Stacked And Pau Is A Diffrence Maker

most viewed right now
 68
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-03-2008, 12:17 AM         #361
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
quik i dont know, looking at us with pau tonight...i think he is making a difference, sh*t i know he is.
i never said he didnt matter literally im tryna say anything over kwame matters bynum had the same effect if not better than pau the whole thread was just to counter people saying pau was the reason the lakers where number 1 in the west when they were number one with bynum thats the point! of cousre he makes a diffrence hes not only a roster spot but a good player. dont take everything so literally. we were good b4 and were good after. dont be a shonuff in the head. vujacic makes a diffrence everyobdy on the roster does but pau didnt magically take us from none to one that fact and it flew over everyones head except a few:D
 04-03-2008, 12:19 AM         #362
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pau is back shonuff has been roasted so this thread will self destruct in a while. it was fun. we finished above .500 without pau so i won..... again peace to the moors mobites and everyone else on the higher minded journey. im waiting for shonuff to storm this thread with his last bit of nonsense before i delete it its only appropriate:D
 04-03-2008, 12:33 AM         #363
Shade  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lakers with Pau: 16-4 .800
Lakers without Pau: 5-4 .555

gotta love those non-difference-makers:rolleyes:
 04-03-2008, 12:35 AM         #364
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WAY2FONKEY said:
pau is back shonuff has been roasted so this thread will self destruct in a while. it was fun. we finished above .500 without pau so i won..... again peace to the moors mobites and everyone else on the higher minded journey. im waiting for shonuff to storm this thread with his last bit of nonsense before i delete it its only appropriate:D

Toasty!


[pic - click to view]


press up+start for Homuff to appear!
 04-03-2008, 12:36 AM         #365
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big R said:
@ your afraid to bet anymore because u dont wanna go under 500


you have no sports knowledge
Take ur L like a man u whiny f*g**t.
 04-03-2008, 12:52 AM         #366
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade said:
Lakers with Pau: 16-4 .800
Lakers without Pau: 5-4 .555

gotta love those non-difference-makers:rolleyes:
gotta love fat guys who use 9 games compared to 20

bynums impact >>>>>>>>> gasols

and i like them both:D


Last edited by WAY2FONKEY; 04-03-2008 at 12:58 AM..
 04-03-2008, 12:55 AM         #367
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skletch said:

Toasty!


[pic - click to view]


press up+start for Homuff to appear!
that ol noob sailbot a.ssed n*gga
 04-03-2008, 01:19 AM         #368
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



the muscles from brussels
 04-03-2008, 01:23 AM         #369
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WAY2FONKEY said:

[pic - click to view]



the muscles from brussels
Big R's dream man
 04-03-2008, 01:30 AM         #370
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skletch said:
Big R's dream man
 04-03-2008, 02:03 AM         #371
Shade  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
glad to see the lakers true leader pau back in action:applause:
 04-03-2008, 02:10 AM         #372
imaged  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ElMarroAfamado said:
i stopped taking you serious when i read "lmao"
guys still use that online? i thought bi*ches are the only ones that use those sh*ts?
Seriously, guys typing "LMAO" was sooooooooo 2002...


 04-03-2008, 10:23 AM         #373
T.J. Henderson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skletch said:
Big R's dream man
:applause::applause:
 04-03-2008, 03:25 PM         #374
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WAY2FONKEY said:
pau is back shonuff has been roasted so this thread will self destruct in a while. it was fun. we finished above .500 without pau so i won..... again peace to the moors mobites and everyone else on the higher minded journey. im waiting for shonuff to storm this thread with his last bit of nonsense before i delete it its only appropriate:D
@ this moron claiming victory when the lakers record with Pau is better than their record without Pau...and he thanks people who tell him that he is WRONG and Pau is a difference maker

Pau = difference maker the lakers are better with him than without him..and they demonstrated it by losing back to back teams against two of the worst teams in the NBA without him and having a worse record without him

I'm still right...and everyone who isn't a Kobe d*ck rider on this thread agrees with me..and even people who defend kobe do
 10 years ago '04        #375
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 WAY2FONKEY said:
gotta love fat guys who use 9 games compared to 20

bynums impact >>>>>>>>> gasols

and i like them both:D
Well ok dumbass

1st 9 games with Pau - 8-1
1st 9 games without Pau - 5-4 (They only lost 3 games in the 19 full games Pau played and without him they lost the same amount in 9 games)

1st 19 games with Pau - 16-3
1st 19 games with Bynum - 11-8

BTW... They averaged 111.1 ppg with Pau and gave up 99.0 ppg a +12.1 differential which would be the best in the NBA

With Bynum they averaged 107.4 ppg and gave up 100.8 ppg a +6.6 differential...

Let's see here a +4 point gain in offense, +1 point gain in points allowed and a +5.5 point gain in point differential with Pau as opposed to Bynum... Hmmm And you honestly believe Pau is not a difference maker for the Lakers... They are a + in every category with Pau as opposed to without him... Ur a dumbass

By the way... There were never #1 with Bynum in the lineup they check your wins and losses again son


Last edited by dre03; 04-03-2008 at 04:59 PM..
 04-03-2008, 07:25 PM         #376
Shade  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
Well ok dumbass

1st 9 games with Pau - 8-1
1st 9 games without Pau - 5-4 (They only lost 3 games in the 19 full games Pau played and without him they lost the same amount in 9 games)

1st 19 games with Pau - 16-3
1st 19 games with Bynum - 11-8

BTW... They averaged 111.1 ppg with Pau and gave up 99.0 ppg a +12.1 differential which would be the best in the NBA

With Bynum they averaged 107.4 ppg and gave up 100.8 ppg a +6.6 differential...

Let's see here a +4 point gain in offense, +1 point gain in points allowed and a +5.5 point gain in point differential with Pau as opposed to Bynum... Hmmm And you honestly believe Pau is not a difference maker for the Lakers... They are a + in every category with Pau as opposed to without him... Ur a dumbass

By the way... There were never #1 with Bynum in the lineup they check your wins and losses again son
GET 'EM!!!:applause::wow:
 04-03-2008, 07:42 PM         #377
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
Well ok dumbass

1st 9 games with Pau - 8-1
1st 9 games without Pau - 5-4 (They only lost 3 games in the 19 full games Pau played and without him they lost the same amount in 9 games)

1st 19 games with Pau - 16-3
1st 19 games with Bynum - 11-8

BTW... They averaged 111.1 ppg with Pau and gave up 99.0 ppg a +12.1 differential which would be the best in the NBA

With Bynum they averaged 107.4 ppg and gave up 100.8 ppg a +6.6 differential...

Let's see here a +4 point gain in offense, +1 point gain in points allowed and a +5.5 point gain in point differential with Pau as opposed to Bynum... Hmmm And you honestly believe Pau is not a difference maker for the Lakers... They are a + in every category with Pau as opposed to without him... Ur a dumbass

By the way... There were never #1 with Bynum in the lineup they check your wins and losses again son
 04-03-2008, 10:27 PM         #378
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Armen87 said:
wtf r ut alking about, before bynum got hurt they were in 1st place, 26-11 i think it was
they were 1st place in the pacific and league i dont even waste my time anymore i just sit back and laugh
 04-03-2008, 10:28 PM         #379
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
 04-04-2008, 05:43 PM         #380
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Armen87 said:
wtf r ut alking about, before bynum got hurt they were in 1st place, 26-11 i think it was
Someone already tried this lame sh*t..actually they got first place for ONE GAME the game AFTER Bynum left...then lost 5 of 7 and played average until Gasol showed up..

The lakers NEVER had Bynum and were in first place at the same time


Last edited by shonuff12; 04-04-2008 at 05:46 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy