Lmao At People Saying The Lakers Are Stacked And Pau Is A Diffrence Maker

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
103 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
271 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-01-2008, 04:39 PM         #341
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skletch said:
Well it was fun while it lasted but that a.ss pube got embarrassed to the max. What more possible damage could be done?
Well for starters...you could make a real point...

Oh wait..you don't have one

Pau = difference maker

you= wrong and still a bi*ch

kobe stans = still mad
 04-01-2008, 04:40 PM         #342
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WAY2FONKEY said:
bring on that WEASEL-COCK shonuff or
@ you being my e-stalker and waiting on me like some bi*ch who is obsessed with me the same way you are with Kobe

but then again you are an admitted f*g**t so I shouldn't be surprised
 04-01-2008, 05:55 PM         #343
shizzytheking  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 04-01-2008, 06:04 PM         #344
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ you being too stupid to realize the lakers still have a better wining percentage with Gasol than without him

You have ZERO point
you too stupid to realize that hes a roster spot and better than kwame brown so of course there record is gonna be better with him you dumb fu*k like i said if brad miller where on the lakers there record would be better with him than without. your to fu*kin stupid to even realize the point of this thread dumbass so keep losing. they were kicking a.ss witout him check the earlier standings dumbass they speak for themselves. or just continue to lose i like it either way
 04-01-2008, 06:05 PM         #345
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ you being my e-stalker and waiting on me like some bi*ch who is obsessed with me the same way you are with Kobe

but then again you are an admitted f*g**t so I shouldn't be surprised
out of all people:rolleyes: so i guess you following me into countless threads and talking to me while not getting a response but still poppin up trying to get my attention doesnt qualify as stalking?
 10 years ago '12        #346
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
The Lakers goin' be one and done again.
 04-01-2008, 06:20 PM         #347
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ you being stupid..

Do you not realize that losing Bynum was pretty much why they got Gasol in the first place....

The whole reason that Gasol IS and CONTINUES to be a difference maker is that Bynum is out you idiot

By the way moron

15-3 with Gasol a 83% winning percentahe >>>>>> 34-20 without him a 62% winning percentage

YOU STILL LOSE and Gasol is STILL a difference maker

What else you got homo?
Thats a reach. U cant compare a 18 game stretch to a 54 game stretch. I think the fact that LA was doing pretty damn good without Gasol shows they really didn't need him. Without Bynum being injured theyd be on a strong pace to have a great record. He makes them better ofcourse and just the thought of Bynum/Pau/Kobe is pretty serious but thats a broad comparison. Take Gasol of LA right now LA fans wouldn't cry to bad since they have Bynum coming back real soon. Gasol does make a difference but without him theyd still be pretty damn good (ofcourse with Bynum starting).
 04-01-2008, 07:48 PM         #348
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Even in death Homuff stays getting embarrased
 04-01-2008, 10:35 PM         #349
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skletch said:
 04-01-2008, 10:36 PM         #350
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Thats a reach. U cant compare a 18 game stretch to a 54 game stretch. I think the fact that LA was doing pretty damn good without Gasol shows they really didn't need him. Without Bynum being injured theyd be on a strong pace to have a great record. He makes them better ofcourse and just the thought of Bynum/Pau/Kobe is pretty serious but thats a broad comparison. Take Gasol of LA right now LA fans wouldn't cry to bad since they have Bynum coming back real soon. Gasol does make a difference but without him theyd still be pretty damn good (ofcourse with Bynum starting).
:applause: thank you i see the thread didnt go over everybodies head
 04-02-2008, 01:04 AM         #351
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WAY2FONKEY said:
I'ma have Shang Tsung do away with his pathetic soul.

[pic - click to view]

04-02-2008, 01:13 AM         #352
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ you being stupid..

Do you not realize that losing Bynum was pretty much why they got Gasol in the first place....

The whole reason that Gasol IS and CONTINUES to be a difference maker is that Bynum is out you idiot

By the way moron

15-3 with Gasol a 83% winning percentahe >>>>>> 34-20 without him a 62% winning percentage

YOU STILL LOSE and Gasol is STILL a difference maker

What else you got homo?
Since ur a pus*y a.ss homo and can't even defend urself I will salvage u from further embarassment and let ur semen inducing f*g**t a.ss off with a

[pic - click to view]

04-02-2008, 02:14 AM         #353
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skletch said:
Since ur a pus*y a.ss homo and can't even defend urself I will salvage u from further embarassment and let ur semen inducing f*g**t a.ss off with a

[pic - click to view]

:wow::applause::appla use:
 04-02-2008, 02:55 AM         #354
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So I went to shonuff's house to give his f*g**t a.ss a fruit basket for all the sh*t we made him endure and walked in on him getting abused by his husband...

[pic - click to view]

Poor bastard can't catch a break
 04-02-2008, 03:14 AM         #355
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big R said:
@ the thread title, yet since pau has been out lakers been losing to teams like the grizzlies

bynum and gasol are more valuable to the lakers then kobe

trade kobe in the offseason for jamal crawford and david lee :applause:
I took a picture of u while u were typing this nonsense

[pic - click to view]

04-02-2008, 03:17 PM         #356
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skletch said:
@ you having no response when I destroyed your point
 04-02-2008, 03:23 PM         #357
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Who said they NEED him? I didn't. I am arguing he's a DIFFERENCE MAKER..learn the difference.

Read the bold underline above..you made my point FOR ME..having Pau makes the Lakers better and HE DOES make a difference...so who's really reaching?

The bottom line is that Pau makes a difference every SINGLE sample of games available SHOWS that the Lakers are BETTER with Pau then without him...period. There is no discussion, no debate, threadstarter/kobe stans lose and I am still right and you even admit it..so what are you even talking about

Funny as hell is that you can play whatever games you want with sample size..the bottom line is when Pau plays the Lakers win more often than when he doesn't this year. There is no debate about it. It's not like it was 5 games..this was damn near 1/4 of the season and it's not even over yet.

Last edited by shonuff12; 04-02-2008 at 03:25 PM..
 04-02-2008, 03:24 PM         #358
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WAY2FONKEY said:
:applause: thank you i see the thread didnt go over everybodies head
@ you thanking a dude who said you were wrong and that Pau IS a difference maker...learn to read..you lost again

apparently according to you 1/4 of the season is not a real sample

Last edited by shonuff12; 04-02-2008 at 03:26 PM..
 04-02-2008, 03:24 PM         #359
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skletch said:
So I went to shonuff's house to give his f*g**t a.ss a fruit basket for all the sh*t we made him endure and walked in on him getting abused by his husband...

[pic - click to view]

Poor bastard can't catch a break
@ this f*g continuing to post pictures instead of facts and arguments...because he has none
 10 years ago '04        #360
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,307 | Props total: 1919 1919
This thread is 15 pages too long. I rejected it after the original opening essay full of bullsh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
126 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy