Steph Kegels
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
236 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-23-2008, 01:46 AM         #261
T.J. Henderson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skletch said:
u lost pus*y. Keep it moving.
 10 years ago '04        #262
Mega 
space
space
$5,595 | Props total: 981 981
 skletch said:
 03-23-2008, 11:44 AM         #263
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skletch said:
@ you..what did I lose? The 'I can insult you online and take it way too seriously" contest?
 10 years ago '04        #264
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
i keep seeing this thread bumped out of nowhere
 03-23-2008, 11:54 AM         #265
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
That's because he played only 20 minutes and took 2 shots you fu*king skidmark.
Gasol played 42 minutes, took 18 shots and we lost that game.
And your excuse for the 3/4 game where he had 11 shots and 14 points and Pau had 31 points on 13 shots?

And I think it's funny how you blame the fact that he took 2 shots on anything other than miller himself...Spencer hawes played two more minutes, but took 11 shots.

You can keep making excuses for him...the BOTTOM LINE is that Miller DID NOT in any way shape or form dominate Pau this season..so save your bullsh*t and take your L
 03-23-2008, 02:44 PM         #266
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QUIK IZ FRESH said:
lakers 3-1 without gasol:sick: watch abc the just backed my thread:applause:
@ 3-1...that game where he played 3 minutes and lost to NO..suddenly doesn't count?

they are 3-2 without Gasol..after going about 16-3 with him..but he's not a difference maker :rolleyes:
 03-23-2008, 03:02 PM         #267
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ you..what did I lose? The 'I can insult you online and take it way too seriously" contest?
No cuz ur a lil bi*ch and u always throw a hissy fit everytime the Lakers win or Kobe does something remarkable. Face it, ur a jealous hating lil ho. Jealousy is a bi*ch trait, everyone knows that so how is it that u still have the nerve to be that way? Have u any dignity? I know u stay gettin embarassed on here 24/7, but u should still have atleast an ounce of self-pride stored in that frail lil Nicole Richie shaped body of urs. Stop being a whiny lil panty stain and contribute something decent to this forum for once u stupid colon miner.
 03-23-2008, 05:23 PM         #268
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QUIK IZ FRESH said:
:applause:
as usual...no response for the facts
 03-23-2008, 05:30 PM         #269
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skletch said:
No cuz ur a lil bi*ch and u always throw a hissy fit everytime the Lakers win or Kobe does something remarkable. Face it, ur a jealous hating lil ho. Jealousy is a bi*ch trait, everyone knows that so how is it that u still have the nerve to be that way? Have u any dignity? I know u stay gettin embarassed on here 24/7, but u should still have atleast an ounce of self-pride stored in that frail lil Nicole Richie shaped body of urs. Stop being a whiny lil panty stain and contribute something decent to this forum for once u stupid colon miner.
@ this liar...I am upset whenever the Lakers win? Go check the game threads..win or lose..am I in even one of them? No, I'm not..fall back

Funny how you say I get embarrassed, but quik is the one making claims that are totally untrue and insane (his Pau isn't a difference maker and Kobe would have scored 40+ in his first 6 years) or coming out and admitting he's GAY on the board

sh*t is just laughable..only people getting exposed here are people like you and quik who come with ZERO arguments and ZERO logic and just suck Kobe's d*ck with abandon and spew hate at anyone who points out the FACTS that undermine your continued ball hugging

Since you have no actual arguments or logic to support your insanity...you've taken to calling people names online and getting all upset every time someone points out the absurdity of your pathetic devotion to another man

Keep being mad and being unable to show any concept of logic or reality
 03-23-2008, 05:49 PM         #270
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ this liar...I am upset whenever the Lakers win? Go check the game threads..win or lose..am I in even one of them? No, I'm not..fall back

Funny how you say I get embarrassed, but quik is the one making claims that are totally untrue and insane (his Pau isn't a difference maker and Kobe would have scored 40+ in his first 6 years) or coming out and admitting he's GAY on the board

sh*t is just laughable..only people getting exposed here are people like you and quik who come with ZERO arguments and ZERO logic and just suck Kobe's d*ck with abandon and spew hate at anyone who points out the FACTS that undermine your continued ball hugging

Since you have no actual arguments or logic to support your insanity...you've taken to calling people names online and getting all upset every time someone points out the absurdity of your pathetic devotion to another man

Keep being mad and being unable to show any concept of logic or reality

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by skletch; 03-23-2008 at 06:00 PM..
 03-23-2008, 06:07 PM         #271
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:wow::wow:
 03-23-2008, 06:12 PM         #272
1angrypinoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

03-23-2008, 06:20 PM         #273
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1angrypinoy said:

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #274
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
I see that shonuff guy got pwned AGAIN!!!!!!!....and to think i havent posted in this thread til now....lol
 03-24-2008, 05:58 PM         #275
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ these lames saying I got owned...but they have nor response to any basketball arguments...just pictures...check the Lakers went down again last night...3-3 without Pau....they have the same amount of losses in 6 games without him than they did in about 18 with him

Pau = difference maker

be mad about it
 03-24-2008, 07:18 PM         #276
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ these lames saying I got owned...but they have nor response to any basketball arguments...just pictures...check the Lakers went down again last night...3-3 without Pau....they have the same amount of losses in 6 games without him than they did in about 18 with him

Pau = difference maker

be mad about it
Here u go lil girl:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

There, hopefully this puts your bi*chy a.ss in a better mood.
 03-24-2008, 08:45 PM         #277
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skletch said:
Here u go lil girl:

There, hopefully this puts your bi*chy a.ss in a better mood.
@ these lames posting pictures because they are losing the argument...

You f*gs can keep talking that bullsh*t..I'll keep being right

10 years ago '04        #278
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,412 | Props total: 3478 3478
This is the most useless thread ever in the BXSC.
 03-24-2008, 08:48 PM         #279
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ these lames posting pictures because they are losing the argument...

You f*gs can keep talking that bullsh*t..I'll keep being right

[pic - click to view]

03-25-2008, 12:36 AM         #280
WAY2FONKEY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did pau play tonight:sick::sick: :applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy