NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #221
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 shonuff12 said:

And Brad Miller has NEVER been the player Pau is, he would be an improvement over Kwame's bum a.ss...but NOT AS BIG an improvement as Pau is. Pau's worst season >>>>>> Miller's best
brad miller brings totally different things to the table that would benefit the lakers a lot...

you ever seen how miller beats pau down when they match up?

he does everything (other then score in the post) as good as pau does, if not better

do you even watch games?

Last edited by SHOWTIME; 03-21-2008 at 07:04 PM..
 03-22-2008, 12:01 AM         #222
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WAY2FONKY said:
you make it too easy dude. too easy just dont comment anymore lil fella your hoovering above tempus. no wait tempus sonned somebody today your just the resident bx ringworm
@ you having no response as usual

I put out FACTS...you avoid them and hope no one notices
 03-22-2008, 12:03 AM         #223
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There is a huge reason why Pau hasn't won a damn playoff game in 3 tries. Hes one or two steps above Odom if that.
 03-22-2008, 12:09 AM         #224
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
brad miller brings totally different things to the table that would benefit the lakers a lot...

you ever seen how miller beats pau down when they match up?

he does everything (other then score in the post) as good as pau does, if not better

do you even watch games?
He does everything just as well...but for some reason the statistics say otherwise :rolleyes:

Pau scores more, gets more blocks, shoots a better percentage from the field, turns the ball over less...basically everything the Lakers need him to do...

And @ Miller beating him down head to head...let's review this year Pau vs. Miller

1/10 -
Miller: 22 and 10....12 of his points coming on 12-12 free throw shooting
Pau: 19 and 5

3/4:
Miller: 14 and 12
Pau: 31 and 10

3/9:
Miller: 2 and 6
Pau: 25 and 7 with 9 dimes

losing 2 of 3 head to head matchups is beating him down?

:rolleyes:
 03-22-2008, 12:11 AM         #225
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
There is a huge reason why Pau hasn't won a damn playoff game in 3 tries. Hes one or two steps above Odom if that.
or because he played for the memphis grizzles in the western conference :rolleyes:
 03-22-2008, 12:15 AM         #226
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WAY2FONKY said:
what facts your delsuional as sh*t its my thread how can i hope nobody will notice
THE FACT that the lakers are 2-2 without Pau with losses to the #2 and #3 seed which directly contradicts your bullsh*t about them beating the elites without Pau..in fact they have lost to them twice..

the fact that winning by TWO points is not 'hammering" the other team

Don't you ever get tired of losing?
 10 years ago '04        #227
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,412 | Props total: 3477 3477
Why does everyone love to sh*t on the supporting cast of their team so much?

Fact is that front to back, the Lakers are one of the top 2-3 deepest & most talented teams in the league.
 10 years ago '04        #228
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
I guess it doesn't mean much when you go 2-2 against 4 of the top 5/6 road teams in the NBA without 2 of your top 3 players.
 03-22-2008, 12:21 AM         #229
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WAY2FONKY said:
2-2?
@ this moron...what the game where Pau played THREE MINUTES against the Hornets doesn't count as a game without him?

And I wrote 2-2 earlier in the thread you dumb sh*t It's sad that you are too stupid to understand that I was referencing what I said before

Why don't you brag about the Lakers victory over the sonics as a win over an "elite" team like you did the 7 seed mavs? And wow they beat them by more than 2..if you call winning by two "hammering" someone, I can't imagine what this must be :rolleyes:
 10 years ago '04        #230
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 shonuff12 said:
Why don't you brag about the Lakers victory over the sonics as a win over an "elite" team like you did the 7 seed mavs? And wow they beat them by more than 2..if you call winning by two "hammering" someone, I can't imagine what this must be :rolleyes:
This isn't the Eastern conference.. All of the teams in the West are separated by 3-4 games. Being a 7 seed this year doesn't make Dallas a team that's not elite, because they're 2 games behind SA and 3 games behind NO and Houston.
 03-22-2008, 12:25 AM         #231
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
I guess it doesn't mean much when you go 2-2 against 4 of the top 5/6 road teams in the NBA without 2 of your top 3 players.
the mavs are a good road team with their 15-19 record on the road? Or the jazz with 16-21? :rolleyes:
 03-22-2008, 12:26 AM         #232
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
This isn't the Eastern conference.. All of the teams in the West are separated by 3-4 games. Being a 7 seed this year doesn't make Dallas a team that's not elite, because they're 2 games behind SA and 3 games behind NO and Houston.
So then the whole western conference 1-8 is elite? :rolleyes: Save it
 03-22-2008, 12:27 AM         #233
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
the mavs are a good road team with their 15-19 record on the road? Or the jazz with 16-21? :rolleyes:
Werent the teams they beat at home??
 10 years ago '04        #234
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 shonuff12 said:
I meant to say home..
Since the Lakers did play them when they were at home..

But I guess you'd rather look for spelling errors in posts than pose any meaningful argument.
 03-22-2008, 12:33 AM         #235
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WAY2FONKY said:
go to bed you stay losing man. why do you spend so much time tryna get people to converse with you by saying the dumbest sh*t? i mean you can ask questions like everyone else instead of making yourself look like a damn idiot all the time. and why is it you come in my threads and always try and talk to me? i swear lil fella your so fu*king clueless its pathetic and that why people so call avoid you is because your a idiot. your the same person who doesnt have the slightest idea about the concept of intangiables but you claim to watch basketball : you can con one of these other clowns into a full debate or arguement but not me: im a little to wise for your rope -a-dope/ i need a companion tactics your a idiot and conversing with a idiot gives the impression of being a idiot . THE GREAT JAY-Z ONCE SAID ''DONT ARGUE WITH FOOLS. BECAUSE PEOPLE FROM A DISTANCE CANT TELL WHO IS WHO!'' :wow:aint that powerful? find another participant idiot:

@ you...there's a reason you can't partcipate...because you can't respond to the fact that the lakers LOST to the Hornets and the Rockets, which totally destroys your bullsh*t about the Lakers beating "elite" teams without Pau

It's always funny to be called an idiot by someone who can't spell "argument" and doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're" Go graduate high school
 03-22-2008, 12:38 AM         #236
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
I meant to say home..
Since the Lakers did play them when they were at home..

But I guess you'd rather look for spelling errors in posts than pose any meaningful argument.
@ your claim you "spelled" the word "home" and it came out as "road." It's called you didn't know what the fu*k you were saying

And if you want to have a meaningful argument..the Lakers road record is excellent, one of the best in basketball..so save that home-away sh*t because it's stupid :rolleyes:

It doesn't matter where they fu*king played them..a loss against an elite team is a loss..you can't cite great victories against elite teams when you drop 2 in a row two the 2 and 3 seeds
 03-22-2008, 12:40 AM         #237
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ay Ho-nuff, shouldn't u be at a gay parade u fu*kin a.ss pube?
 03-22-2008, 12:40 AM         #238
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WAY2FONKY said:
the irony thats been your only response
Actually I keep pointing out those facts that you still haven't come up with an answer for

Or we could bring up your "Kobe could have scored 40 a game in his first six seasons" or when you admitted your homos3xuality if you prefer
 03-22-2008, 12:40 AM         #239
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skletch said:
Ay Ho-nuff, shouldn't u be at a gay parade u fu*kin a.ss pube?
@ kobe d*ckriders catching feelings
 03-22-2008, 12:47 AM         #240
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ kobe d*ckriders catching feelings
@ ur anus catching spasms. Next time don't be cheap and buy lube u fu*kin semen bucket.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy