Lmao At People Saying The Lakers Are Stacked And Pau Is A Diffrence Maker

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-08-2008, 12:39 PM         #181
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T.J. Henderson said:
i see u guys always bring that up... .what are you tlaking about ?? kobe putting up 37? where r u getting that from?
That is from this thread about Kobe scoring 20K:

where he said:
"imagine if he was the first option he wouldve had this sh*t in 01"

to do that, he would have scored 20k in 6 years..would've averaged 40.6 points per game for 6 straight seasons - including his rookie year...

*waits for quik to say it wasn't him, it was someone else*
 03-08-2008, 01:05 PM         #182
T.J. Henderson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
You are so slow..have you even been reading this thread?

1) When I am comparing this year's Lakers and last year's Lakers I have been talking about the WHOLE TEAM, not just Pau...stop acting like Fish replacing Smush and Bynums improvements with Kareem don't make a difference over last year

2) That is a bunch of sh*t..Lakers first game with Gasol was 2/5...and the lakers were FIFTH in the west entering the all star break...they were in first for ONE DAY in January and never sniffed it again until Gasol showed up And after they got first place for one game..they then proceeded to lose 5 of their next 7 They get Pau and they have gone 14-2...can we say difference maker?

All you are doing is proving my point..that the Lakers couldn't even hold first place for more than A GAME without Pau...with Pau they have been fire

3) About Kobe performing better..please tell me where he is better EVERY SINGLE MEASURE of and NBA player has him playing almost exactly where he was playing last year..from FG% to a.ssists to scoring, sh*t pick something..he's been playing exactly the damn same
it's not about whether they were able to hold it, it's about that htey actually were sitting atop the western conference, even if it was for two days or so... hte point is that they were able to do it... you forget that they were blowing out teams like the hornets before pau even got there...

second, kobe's doing just about everything better, most notably his passing, his decision making, etc... his shot has always been great, and is still the same as last year, PERFECT
 03-08-2008, 04:37 PM         #183
T.J. Henderson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Banish said:
3 months later and we're still waiting
this is either big r/big bad boss/fatty... or shonuff

now im sure of it
 03-08-2008, 10:22 PM         #184
T.J. Henderson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xeduran said:
Those of you who tend to take away credit from Kobe because of the players around him this year and say that Lebron should win MVP over Kobe this year, I have a few questions for you. First, Kobe lead his team to the playoffs two years in a row carrying the entire team on his back and leading the league in scoring so why should Lebron win it now for carrying a crappy team as well? Second, Michael Jordan had Scottie Pippen (top 50 player/Hall of Famer) yet nobody takes anything away from Jordan's MVPs, but now because Kobe has Gasol he is not worthy of one? Third, the MVP has always been about the most valuable player out of the best teams available record wise. Is that right, I don't think so, but it is that way and always had been. So why should Lebron be an exception now, especially after one was not made for Kobe? Or even made for Jordan for that matter before he got the right pieces around him.

Why don't you guys who take credit away from Kobe because of his current team compare his team to all the Bulls teams Jordan had. If you think this current Lakers team is better than those Bulls teams then you know nothing about basketball. The Bulls won over 50 games and were one game away (one finger tip foul for those who know about basketball) from making it to the finals again after Jordan retired the first time. This happened off of the strength of Scottie Pippen.

I compared Kobe and the Lakers to Jordan and the Bulls to show the bias and hypocrisy some of you guys on here and the media has. Lebron is the next Jordan according to some of you and the media. Therefore he gets more slack and less criticism.

I noticed there are a lot of stans on here for Kobe and Lebron. If you are going to argue a point at least have some substance to bring to the table. Anyone willing to give me some reasonable answers to these questions without a stan response.

:wow::applause::applause: n*gga who are you and why dont you post and sonn these n*ggas more!
 03-09-2008, 01:51 PM         #185
T.J. Henderson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Banish said:
this is either WSH Redskins, Doug Funnie, Ar'ad.....or mannie fresh

now im sure of it
yall still aint gave that lame a.ssumption up yet? it shows the intellegence of our rivals is that of a tempus clone

looks like you're admitting to it with that response of urs Fatboy
 03-09-2008, 01:58 PM         #186
Michael Jordan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WAY2FONKY said:
im a two time college gradutate working on my masters. im not getting graded on boxden so go lick a prostitutes v*gina.
We know this is bullsh*t because if that was the case. You would know how too write properly.

It wouldnt have anything to do with you not being graded on here. It would just come out of habit because your so use to writing papers if you were actually a two time college grad. But we know thats bullsh*t also.

You are truely pathetic.
 03-09-2008, 02:00 PM         #187
T.J. Henderson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael Jordan said:
We know this is bullsh*t because if that was the case. You would know how too write properly.

It wouldnt have anything to do with you not being graded on here. It would just come out of habit because your so use to writing papers if you were actually a two time college grad. But we know thats bullsh*t also.

You are truely pathetic.
you are the most overhyped athlete the world has ever seen
 10 years ago '06        #188
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
[QUOTE=shonuff12;11560581]
2) That is a bunch of sh*t..Lakers first game with Gasol was 2/5...and the lakers were FIFTH in the west entering the all star break...they were in first for ONE DAY in January and never sniffed it again until Gasol showed up And after they got first place for one game..they then proceeded to lose 5 of their next 7 They get Pau and they have gone 14-2...can we say difference maker?
[QUOTE=shonuff12;11560581]

yea but the day Bynum went down the LAkers were the #1 seed, thats what he means. yea Fisher > Smush and Bynum got better, but they were the #1 fu*king seed until bynum went down and kwame had to get minutes
 10 years ago '06        #189
Clyde 1193 heat pts1193
space
space
$33,882 | Props total: 21194 21194
 shonuff12 said:
That is from this thread about Kobe scoring 20K:

where he said:
"imagine if he was the first option he wouldve had this sh*t in 01"

to do that, he would have scored 20k in 6 years..would've averaged 40.6 points per game for 6 straight seasons - including his rookie year...

*waits for quik to say it wasn't him, it was someone else*
wow... n*gga did his research :wow:
 10 years ago '06        #190
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,246 | Props total: 628 628
tmac for mvp..

and to think Pau has not had a huge impact on the team is just stupid..
 03-09-2008, 04:38 PM         #191
1angrypinoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
Bottom line, Pau = difference maker = fresh/quik is DEAD WRONG

And no sh*t taking Kobe off the team would hurt them..he's the best player in the whole league how could it not? However, to discount the OBVIOUS changes in the team when trying to determine why they went from a middle seed to a 1 seed is PURE ignorance...Kobe is playing the same game he played last year...the rest of the team are the ones who are different...it's painfully obvious to anyone with two eyes that the supporting cast is making all the difference between last year and this year...
The Kobe c*cksuckers get blinded from Kobe's semen.
 03-09-2008, 04:45 PM         #192
T.J. Henderson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe deserves ALL the credit for the lakers' success
 03-09-2008, 04:49 PM         #193
Michael Jordan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WAY2FONKY said:
microsoft word has spell check u dumb fu*k if its bullsh*t then why try and disprove it. that shows more envy on your part than anything i have the papers to back me up in my dresser how about you?
Like I said, anyone who goes to college like myself and others on this board, would use the "enter key" out of habit.

Nobody in college types a big a.ss block without using the enter key. NEVER.

Getting your G.E.D in a junior college does not make you a college student.
 10 years ago '04        #194
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Michael Jordan said:
Only reason why this thread was created because the ultimate d*ck rider is now having doubt about them winning the championship. He knows if Kobe can't get it done with Odom and Gasol on his team, Kobe is a fu*kin failure.

Thus, he's trying to downplay Kobe's teammates in order to make it seem as if Kobe is still playing with scrubs, because he knows the Lakers aint winning sh*t when push comes to shove.

Pretty much this queerbait is trying to keep a lingering excuse for Kobe's inevitable failures in the playoffs.
I was never one to jump to the conclusion that we were going to win this year because we got Gasol, but if you don't think that we can't win a championship in the next three years if we keep this team in tact you're out of your fu*king mind.
 03-09-2008, 04:52 PM         #195
Michael Jordan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
I was never one to jump to the conclusion that we were going to win this year because we got Gasol, but if you don't think that we can't win a championship in the next three years if we keep this team in tact you're out of your fu*king mind.
"Thinking" and doing are two different things. Just because ONE has the ability, Mavs and Suns also have the ability and actually fu*king doing it, is different. It is not set in stone that you guys will actually win anything.

Of course you have a chance, but it's not set in stone that you guys WILL do so within the next three years so sit the fu*k down.
 03-10-2008, 11:47 AM         #196
T.J. Henderson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was bout to say... why on earth would u expect any sort of answer with logic?
 03-10-2008, 03:58 PM         #197
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T.J. Henderson said:
it's not about whether they were able to hold it, it's about that htey actually were sitting atop the western conference, even if it was for two days or so... hte point is that they were able to do it... you forget that they were blowing out teams like the hornets before pau even got there...
Of course it's about whether you can hold it or not fool. Being in first place for ONE GAME doesn't mean sh*t unless it happens to be the last game of the season.

Charlotte had a share of first for 2 games...that doesn't mean sh*t...getting it means nothing..holding it means everything

Btw they also lost to the Hornets by 14 before Pau got there..your point?

T.J. Henderson said:
second, kobe's doing just about everything better, most notably his passing, his decision making, etc... his shot has always been great, and is still the same as last year, PERFECT
His passing is better but his a.ssists per game is the same as last year even though he has better players? His decision making is better but his TO rate is nearly the EXACT same?

Keep reaching
 03-10-2008, 04:00 PM         #198
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WAY2FONKY said:
you show how stupid you are with each post. your only validation for basketball relies in stats. which shows you know nothing about the game you idiot. try watching basketball and learn the intangiables and science of the game which cannot be measured . being a michael jordan d*ckrider i thought your stupid a.ss would know this. being all the sh*t mike brought to the came that couldnt be calculated on bothsides of the ball. the sh*t you say makes us look like bigger idiots than you for even argueing with a bafoon such as yourself
sh*t is just funny..this is what every Kobe stan says when they realize that there is ZERO evidence to support anything they say.

So your argument is that Kobe's intangibles are making the Lakers better than last year? Not Pau Gasol, Fish, or Bynum?

Of Kobe's intangibles are so great, then why couldn't he get out of the first round with his old team? Did he work out and get his intangibles up over the offseason?
 03-10-2008, 04:15 PM         #199
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=Gd_UP;11565723]
 shonuff12 said:

yea but the day Bynum went down the LAkers were the #1 seed, thats what he means. yea Fisher > Smush and Bynum got better, but they were the #1 fu*king seed until bynum went down and kwame had to get minutes
Bynum went down on 1/13 and after that game the lakers were 25-11..they didn't get into first until THE GAME AFTER Bynum went down and they beat the sonics..so the whole part about them being the number 1 until Bynum went down is a lie..because they didn't becomes #1 until after he was already out a game.

2nd, you're missing the whole point..the improvements at PG and with Bynum are what allowed the Lakers to play better..if Kobe had the same team he had last year....lakers wouldn't be in first...and the lakers performance without Bynum UNTIL Pau shows up is indicative of that as they went 5-5 until Pai showed up and then went insane
 10 years ago '06        #200
Syk 
space
space
space
$682 | Props total: 144 144
truth of the matter is that the lakers got a lot better this year. their young talent got more experience and that gasol trade was big too. kobe should not get all the credit for the turn around this year but he definately deserves credit. i've seen interviews from coaching staff and players who have said kobe is the differnce this year BUT he is not entirely responsible for it. kobe has been more outgoing with his teammates and not as distant. he talks to them and helps them with their game. kareem working with bynum was huge. having derek fisher's leadership and knowledge of the triangle is huge. and another year learning and understanding the triangle offense is what has put the lakers on the right track to a championship. all and all, kobe is NOT the complete reason why the lakers have turned it around but he's still an important factor in why they have.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy