Lmao At People Saying The Lakers Are Stacked And Pau Is A Diffrence Maker

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-05-2008, 04:41 PM         #1
13407 pageviews
471 comments

RHYTHMALISM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmao At People Saying The Lakers Are Stacked And Pau Is A Diffrence Maker

lets be serious for a second. i dont think people really look at the siuation from a logical standpoint. they take the ''anyway to devalue a certain person stance'' and we all know who that person is. but people never bring up how incompitant kwame brown was and how much he slowed down the offense and hurt the game. pau is a good player but before last night he played sh*tty in 3 straight games and we won 2 of them. but back to kwame. 70% of the entry passes to him were dropped or mishandled totally throwing the offense outta wack. and when he did catch it he usually threw it off the backboard and if he was lucky enough to get fouled he prayed to split the pair. people dont realize how much that can hurt a team. people act like the offense is ran thru pau like it was thru shaq back in the day. pau gets his touches but hes efficient and can hit freethrow everything kwame couldnt do. hell if we got brad miller for kwame it would be a signifigant step up pau gasol is just a bigger name and a better talent so people automatically get excited. but fail to realize pua lead the grizzles to one of the worst records in the league and can be a defensive liability at times. but before that it was bynum but no one pays attention to the constant. i wonder why?:rolleyes:image but seriously this is damn near the same team from last year just more experienced and phil and brian shaw will tell you why. a certain laker is riding everyone in practice and working on every aspect of the game with them and its been well known. even kareem spoke on it. whats more impressive is that this is the toughest confrence in the history of basketball and the lakers are excelling. i wonder if this team was in any other era how they would fare. if they had the privleage to play in a watered down league as the bulls did they wouldve won 70. phil said himself countless times the last bulls run was the product of a watered down league and a stacked roster. and these lakers are playing in none of that. the only team back then was the bulls worth a sh*t that actually stayed together. all the other teams broke up. and the bulls kept addding vets and hall of famers. only if these lakers were as privelagedimage

Last edited by RHYTHMALISM; 03-05-2008 at 04:43 PM..

471 comments for "Lmao At People Saying The Lakers Are Stacked And Pau Is A Diffrence Maker"

10 years ago '04        #2
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 Banish said:
not that i dont believe you, but proof?
Phil said something like the NBA had been watered down by a lot of expansion teams.

Dennis Rodman even said "We wouldn't have won 70 games playing against the 80's teams"
 10 years ago '06        #3
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
 RHYTHMALISM said:
lets be serious for a second. i dont think people really look at the siuation from a logical standpoint. they take the ''anyway to devalue a certain person stance'' and we all know who that person is. but people never bring up how incompitant kwame brown was and how much he slowed down the offense and hurt the game. pau is a good player but before last night he played sh*tty in 3 straight games and we won 2 of them. but back to kwame. 70% of the entry passes to him were dropped or mishandled totally throwing the offense outta wack. and when he did catch it he usually threw it off the backboard and if he was lucky enough to get fouled he prayed to split the pair. people dont realize how much that can hurt a team. people act like the offense is ran thru pau like it was thru shaq back in the day. pau gets his touches but hes efficient and can hit freethrow everything kwame couldnt do. hell if we got brad miller for kwame it would be a signifigant step up pau gasol is just a bigger name and a better talent so people automatically get excited. but fail to realize pua lead the grizzles to one of the worst records in the league and can be a defensive liability at times. but before that it was bynum but no one pays attention to the constant. i wonder why?:rolleyes: but seriously this is damn near the same team from last year just more experienced and phil and brian shaw will tell you why. a certain laker is riding everyone in practice and working on every aspect of the game with them and its been well known. even kareem spoke on it. whats more impressive is that this is the toughest confrence in the history of basketball and the lakers are excelling. i wonder if this team was in any other era how they would fare. if they had the privleage to play in a watered down league as the bulls did they wouldve won 70. phil said himself countless times the last bulls run was the product of a watered down league and a stacked roster. and these lakers are playing in none of that. the only team back then was the bulls worth a sh*t that actually stayed together. all the other teams broke up. and the bulls kept addding vets and hall of famers. only if these lakers were as privelaged

ALL of your threads are about Kobe. Now...

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Storchaveli; 03-05-2008 at 04:58 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #4
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
 Storchaveli said:

[pic - click to view]

@ ya sig
 10 years ago '05        #5
reasonable 13 heat pts13
space
space
$14,581 | Props total: 1340 1340
 Storchaveli said:

[pic - click to view]

The 2nd slap almost put dude out of his misery!
 03-05-2008, 06:04 PM         #6
TheYoungPhenom  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
homie you had time to type all that???? Whats wrong with you??? And this "Quik" sh*t is really confusing me......who is who??????
 03-05-2008, 06:09 PM         #7
T.J. Henderson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
terrific post
 03-05-2008, 06:10 PM         #8
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i stopped taking you serious when i read "lmao"
guys still use that online? i thought bi*ches are the only ones that use those sh*ts?
 03-05-2008, 06:15 PM         #9
T.J. Henderson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ElMarroAfamado said:
i stopped taking you serious when i read "lmao"
guys still use that online? i thought bi*ches are the only ones that use those sh*ts?
great reply man :thumbsdow

nice to see u actually have NO response
 03-05-2008, 06:18 PM         #10
Michael Jordan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How can anyone actually read that big a.ss block of clutter.

Someone introduce this guy to the Space bar and the enter key.

Does he know what a paragraph is?
 03-05-2008, 06:19 PM         #11
Crank  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
Phil said something like the NBA had been watered down by a lot of expansion teams.

Dennis Rodman even said "We wouldn't have won 70 games playing against the 80's teams"
you may be right but thats not proof
 03-05-2008, 06:21 PM         #12
Crank  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael Jordan said:
Does he know what a paragraph is?
paragraph - a distinct portion of written or printed matter dealing with a particular idea, usually beginning with an indentation on a new line.

now he does
 10 years ago '05        #13
lilwheezy 
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 210 210
"but fail to realize pua lead the grizzles to one of the worst records in the league"

when i read that it only reminded me of kg and his new team the celtics

What did kg do for the timberwolves last year i ask you, i believe he led them to the lottery but does that speak on the type of player he is, def not as we can see he's being mentioned as a mvp candidate

pau brings something that the lakers didn't have before and just look at them now, they're cruising, when they acquired him i was like fu*k, now there's another solid team in the west the rockets have to worry about
 10 years ago '07        #14
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
Real Mutha fu*kin Talk.
 03-05-2008, 08:09 PM         #15
My fanhood >  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol..
 03-05-2008, 08:14 PM         #16
Jayborne23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Lakers became elite when they got Pau, simply because he was so much more talented than any player they had their previously. So yeah, he is a difference maker.
 10 years ago '06        #17
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,483 | Props total: 17928 17928
 Storchaveli said:

[pic - click to view]

03-05-2008, 08:41 PM         #18
lilt9484  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RHYTHMALISM said:
lets be serious for a second. i dont think people really look at the siuation from a logical .................................................. ......................
Kobe is my n*gga but you def. d*ck ryding him i dont understand why u would put Pao down and big up Kobe when evrybody playing on the lakers squad is saying how much of a diference maker Pao is including kobe
 03-05-2008, 08:49 PM         #19
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ this lame...

Kobe plays with bums...they don't make it out of the first round and can't win 50 games

Kobe plays with former all stars and Bynum develops...the team plays better...but stans want to give all the credit to Kobe anyway

@ this cat saying it's "basically the same team" as if Pau Gasol isn't a GIANT improvement over Kwame and Derek Fisher isn't a significant improvement over Famar/Smush Plus now Odom goes to the SF his natural position...Walton goes to the bench with Farmar with makes that deeper, plus they get Ariza...but it's "basically" the same team What fu*kin planet are you living on?

You traded a full fledged bum a.ss scrub in Kwame Brown for a 20 and 8 cat like Gasol who was a fu*kin all star and act like that sh*t is the "same" team..could you reach any harder??

Even FUNNIER..is he claims "no one pays attention" to Kobe Apparently this fool doesn't have ESPN News..because the laker game and how many points Kobe had is in the fu*kin bottom right box nearly every morning for the last week

Last edited by shonuff12; 03-05-2008 at 08:52 PM..
 03-05-2008, 08:49 PM         #20
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilt9484 said:
Kobe is my n*gga but you def. d*ck ryding him i dont understand why u would put Pao down and big up Kobe when evrybody playing on the lakers squad is saying how much of a diference maker Pao is including kobe
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
79 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now