Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
13 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-05-2008, 07:15 AM         #1
7416 pageviews
12 comments

mike-nifty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NO-Xplode, naNO Vapor or Animal M-Stak?

Wassup, I been using NO-Xplode recently and as expected the potentness is starting to wear off and I'm upto taking three scoops before a workout now. Was wondering from peoples personal experience which would be better to purchase once Im done with my NO-Xplode tub... Ive heard from a couple people MuscleTechs naNO Vapor is great and have also heard Animal M-Stak is great as well. Or should I stick with NO-Xplode? Just want the one which gets you best results, hope some people here have used these three so I could get someone personal preference. Also, if any of you stack what do you stack these supps with, right now I'm stacking my NO-Xplode with Cell Mass.

Thanks

12 comments for "NO-Xplode, naNO Vapor or Animal M-Stak?"

03-05-2008, 08:05 AM         #2
NickthaQuick1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you taking 3 scoops to get the effect i would recommend going off it for 2 or 3 weeks. ive taken a lot of different N.O. products like superpump and Nytrobolic Extreme and none are stronger than NO explode, its the reason why its numcle building product of the year and N.O. product of the year

save some cash and go off it for two weeks then start up again
 03-05-2008, 10:28 AM         #3
mike-nifty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thanks for the advice.

Has anyone tried naNO Vapor and/or Animal M-Stak?

Just wondering how these work as well
 10 years ago '04        #4
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
M-Stak is the best product I have ever taken, hands down. But it is not a N.O.

I haven't tried NaNo Vapor but I've heard good things, but I also heard you build up an immunity like with NO Xplode. I've also heard mostly good things about MRI Black Powder.

Animal has a preworkout supplement called Animal Pump and it's a sick product. I stacked that with M-Stak(M-Stak 45 mins pre-workout and pump 30 mins pre-workout) and made the most gains I ever had. It's hard for me to put on weight but with that stack, I put on like 11 lbs in 2 weeks and I didn't even get to finish the stack.

I was skeptical on Animal products until I tried them and I'm completely sold. There is a reason they have been around forever. However, I do plan on trying NaNo and/or Black Powder one day soon.
 03-05-2008, 01:43 PM         #5
mike-nifty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thanks for the reply, might look into getting those Animal products to stack very soon. Always like to switch it up and damn 11 pds in two weeks thats crazy. Thats definetly what I be looking at, its hard for me to put on weight as well, my metabolism must be real high cause I can eat alot of cals and still hard to put on weight.

Propped you.

Thanks
 10 years ago '04        #6
Gambin0 
space
space
$1,227 | Props total: 39 39
Ive tried NO explode and the nano vapor from muscletech and found that even though both are good I felt more from NO explode but yea like dude say earlier u should stay off of it for 3-4 weeks
 10 years ago '04        #7
kingcrump 1 heat pts
space
space
$940 | Props total: 0 0
Personally I prefer N.O.-Xplode to Nano-Vapor. I tried the switch like a month ago, at first I felt amped in the gym off of Vapor, but as the workout continued and the night went on I started to feel sick, like coming down off a crazy high, hands all shaky and sh*t.
 03-07-2008, 12:42 PM         #8
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingcrump said:
Personally I prefer N.O.-Xplode to Nano-Vapor. I tried the switch like a month ago, at first I felt amped in the gym off of Vapor, but as the workout continued and the night went on I started to feel sick, like coming down off a crazy high, hands all shaky and sh*t.
That's a sign you might need to lower the dosage a scoop...as good as you feel during the workout...it can feel like withdrawal symptoms if you exceed your body's tolerance.
 03-07-2008, 12:59 PM         #9
mike-nifty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thanks for all the replys people, has anyone else tried the Animal supplements? Just would like to get some more feedback on that, if it works better then NO-Xplode or should I stick with NO-Xplode.
 10 years ago '05        #10
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,462 | Props total: 4406 4406
What is stacking?
 03-07-2008, 03:31 PM         #11
Nolia2g7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So how long should i stay on N.O. Xplode b4 i get off it? i only take it 3-4 times a week. Started on Feb. 12.
 10 years ago '04        #12
pudd 10 heat pts10
space
space
$896 | Props total: 9 9
I tried both NO eXplode and Nano Vapor, I prefer NO eXplode alot more!
 10 years ago '04        #13
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 mike-nifty said:
Thanks for all the replys people, has anyone else tried the Animal supplements? Just would like to get some more feedback on that, if it works better then NO-Xplode or should I stick with NO-Xplode.
I'd say try Animal Pump....IMO you will like it more than NO Xplode
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
34 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
20 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
213 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
128 comments
18 hours ago