Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #101
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 3035 3035
 KoolBreeze said:
^that sh*t had me rollin for some reason.didnt say sh*t to him but "to be continued" damn im laughing now thinkin about it.

that reminds me....a few episodes back it was funny how mcnulty exposed himself when they were with the fbi or whoever talking about the characteristics of the serial k!ller(alchoholic,s3x addict,problem with authority)

i was kinda mad how templeton got off but everybody who was bullsh*ttin ended up moving on to bigger and better,the people who wanted the truth were fired or ignored(gus)
the look on Mcnulty's face when dude was describing him...Classic
 10 years ago '06        #102
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
wtf... nah.. cut buddies means they were jail friends... don't you remember when omar was explaining to the cops how he knew bird... and he said some sh*t like they were in the cut together... cut means jail..
 10 years ago '04        #103
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,337 | Props total: 11252 11252
i know its ep9, but DAMN at omar getting laid out like that. i was disappointed and completely surprised. and by kenard?! crazy.

michael turning into the new omar was DOPE.

damn shame about dukie.

cheese is a damn fool, i knew he would get laid out as soon as he put that piece down.

i was amazed that marlo ended up the way he did. i thought it was brilliant to have him do what he did in the streets though at the end, like he can't ever leave the streets, its in his blood. you wanted him to go down though, but that is the wire for ya.

no avon?!

the paper sh*t was lame. in the end i just couldnt get with it. great season overall. intricate. didn't expect the wiretap to be discovered like that and how many people it affected.

in the end, though, i enjoyed seasons 1 and 3 more. more emphasis on the streets.
 10 years ago '06        #104
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
they could have came up with a way better ending, which is why something tells me the wire saga is not over yet...
 10 years ago '05        #105
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,944 | Props total: 6186 6186
I loved the wire from day one. But I thought the final episode was kind of weak. I do kind of agree with some others here. They did kind of try and make mike out to seem gay. His whole relationships with men was kind of weired.

Anyways I think the show ended on a mediacore note. Season 3 is still the best season of the entire series.
 10 years ago '07        #106
Repressed 
space
space
$3,259 | Props total: 1211 1211
In jail terms cut buddies=shared the same cell or were just friends in jail. If you remember back in season 3 right before Cutty got released Avon and Wee Bay were talking about how he put in his time in the streets and sh*t and he might not go back to the street life and all that other sh*t. Avon and Wee Baby came up under Cutty.
 03-08-2008, 08:12 PM         #107
I Am The Bay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unotready said:
they could have came up with a way better ending, which is why something tells me the wire saga is not over yet...
Exactly....When New York Undercover ended, they k!lled the puertrican cop dude to let people know it was really over
 03-08-2008, 11:25 PM         #108
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datchigyrl25 said:
I don't why he would tell him that, but that's what it means. The expression on Colvin's face when he told him was priceless though.
He said it to Carver not Colvin you dumb fu*k. He meant they were friends in jail you stupid a**hole, I can;t even believe some of the asinine theories people have on this board about The Wire. Just shows that not everyone is cut out to fully understand and appreciate this show. It takes a certain mental capacity that some of you obviously don't have.
 03-08-2008, 11:29 PM         #109
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unotready said:
Nah its over, you just don't see David Simon's true goal with this show. Its not about making a neat predictable ending where everything comes to a conclusion or is resolved and nothing is left to contemplate. As people have said before, he is trying to show the never ending cycle of violence and self destruction in the streets and the indifference to it in the city's institutions. The finale was too perfect imo. I thought it was a masterpiece, as was the entire series.

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 03-08-2008 at 11:32 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #110
droopy5631 
space
space
space
$402 | Props total: 2 2
read that
 03-09-2008, 01:22 AM         #111
TimeIsMoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bob Sacamano said:
Nah its over, you just don't see David Simon's true goal with this show. Its not about making a neat predictable ending where everything comes to a conclusion or is resolved and nothing is left to contemplate. As people have said before, he is trying to show the never ending cycle of violence and self destruction in the streets and the indifference to it in the city's institutions. The finale was too perfect imo. I thought it was a masterpiece, as was the entire series.
Explain, go deeper as why you think this.
 03-09-2008, 06:14 AM         #112
datchigyrl25  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bob Sacamano said:
He said it to Carver not Colvin you dumb fu*k. He meant they were friends in jail you stupid a**hole, I can;t even believe some of the asinine theories people have on this board about The Wire. Just shows that not everyone is cut out to fully understand and appreciate this show. It takes a certain mental capacity that some of you obviously don't have.
Ok, so I got the names wrong, excuse me. He must be your man or something? I am gonna have my opinion about the show just like everybody else. This is not called, everybody let's agree on the Wire thread. I am so tired of f*g**t a.ss n*ggaz on here having they periods cause you don't agree with them. Just like Diddy said, B*tchassness is a contagious disease that is affecting our community. The sh*t done spreaded right over to you.

at this n*gga talking like he know David Simon or something. You just need to get David Simon's d*ck out of your mouth for a sec, you f*cking f*g**t.

It's ok if ur gay. Just talk to him, he'll understand:

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '05        #113
ThaDonofDC 
space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 353 353
 Scan said:
It was pretty cool.

Anyone who says it ended "great" is a liar. I know the cops and all that is supposed to be be a main focus but damn...they definately could've did more with the streets. n*ggas was getting one scene.

I thought there would be some type of big moment but it's like nothing really happened. We don't know where McNulty goes after all this sh*t, we don't know where Marlo goes. I know the viewer is supposed to make that decision...but that sh*t is wack.

Marlo's last scene was ill as hell though, but if they have him not leaving the street life...that n*gga shoulda got shot or something. They just left it like...yeh. McNulty took the dude but wtf he gonna do with him? Take him to the press or live with him? If a n*gga gonna tell a story make a ending...

Mike's scene was ill...and no he's not gay. Lol @ the idiots. "Yo he had a n*gga with him, he gay" n*ggas can't have friends no more? And sorry, that's just not realistic. They 2 gay hood a.ss teenagers butt fu*king???...How that sound?

This sh*t was type rushed really. Don't see why they did that. They cramming the sh*t outta scenes...

my thoughts exactly:applause:
 10 years ago '04        #114
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,609 | Props total: 4062 4062
Overall i was dissappointed with this season , i hated the homeless k!ller storyline . It was like everything they worked for each season was all for nothing like what was the point ? Anyway the scene with Marlo was him saying yeah this feels like home not in there with Levy . And i love how you people think you can judge entertainment , entertainment is like art its how you feel about it . But since they felt the need to do charachter summation scenes i would have like to see Avon walking out of prison he should have been getting out about that time , oh well .
 10 years ago '07        #115
Prospect Boy 
space
space
$1,721 | Props total: 120 120
I was somewhat disappointed by the finale. It felt like it was a bit rushed. I was sad to see how Dukie ended up. I guess I should have seen it coming though. Mike was his only real friend, and after Mike k!lled Snoop, he had to distance himself from everyone who he was close to, so Dukie had nowhere else to go. There were a couple of moments when I found myself clapping. One was when Slim Charles k!lled Cheese. It was good to see Cheese go down, and even better that Slim Charles who was one of the hardest enforcers from the show do it. I also clapped during the scene of Bubbles in his sisters house. He came a long way from season 1. I wish that Marlo would have ended up in jail, but he was the only person in the game to walk away free and clear. At any rate i'm going to miss this show. This was probably the best series that i've ever watched. I didn't start watching until the summer of 07, and Netflix got me seasons 1-4. I had literally gotten hooked on this show. Great writing, and acting. Wish we could have another season.
 03-09-2008, 09:09 PM         #116
datchigyrl25  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know that everybody said that they were dissapointed with the finale, and I was too when I first saw it. I'm watching it again on hbo and it made me look at it in another way. I built up the finale in my head, as everybody else did, and when we didn't see what we wanted to see, i.e. more stuff about Marlo, Michael, the streets, etc., we were disappointed. It still has some unanswered questions to it, but I feel like it ended well. I think if most people look at it again it won't be so bad because you know what to expect, and your expectations aren't so high. It's just a thought. All in all, I think it ended well.

Last edited by datchigyrl25; 03-09-2008 at 09:12 PM..
 10 years ago '08        #117
Crackpot 
space
space
space
$43 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k it
 10 years ago '05        #118
bgj887 
space
space
$1,517 | Props total: 30 30
great ending, i was a lil disappointed at first but i realized that it was a great ending, i love how they tied so many loose ends together and it really shows that the sh*t will keep going on no matter who the main characters are, at the end of the day its about the city like they said so many times
 10 years ago '04        #119
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,079 | Props total: 4425 4425
 I Am The Bay said:
Exactly....When New York Undercover ended, they k!lled the puertrican cop dude to let people know it was really over
um that wasnt the finale for ny undercover
 10 years ago '05        #120
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
@ some of yall n*ggaz sayin Kennard was gon take over

The Finale was good. They tied up everything nicely.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy