The Official What you thought about The Wire Finale Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
123 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #81
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
Horrible finale but i have a feeling it was set up like this so they can do a movie to it or something... it just didn't make sence to be the last story line of such a good series
 03-07-2008, 06:33 PM         #82
datchigyrl25  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
Yea, to help rob the place. What the hell, he's gay cause he has a n*gga that robs dealers with him? Does he have to only use females stick-up kids in order to not be called gay?
Exactly. Just like I said in my post on the previous page. School this lame a.ss n*gga, Thesenutsbich. He trying to hate on my post, talking about it's irrelevant. If ya'll forgot Mke is a 14/15 year old. I bet if most of ya'll went to rob a place, ya'll wouldn't go by yourself. And unless ya'll knew a girl that was like Snoop, ya'll wouldn't take a girl with ya'll. That's like saying, Chris is finna be cut buddies with Weebay cause you saw them hanging out. Cause Cutty said him and Weebay was cut buddies in the joint in season 4.

Last edited by datchigyrl25; 03-07-2008 at 06:54 PM..
 03-07-2008, 06:34 PM         #83
datchigyrl25  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheseNutsBich said:
that long a.ss post was irrelevant, until someone explains why that n*gga was with mike (that never had any scenes in the wire before that) My mind is made up.

Anyway, did yall catch on to the Marlo scene where the 2 young dudes was telling a story abour Omar in a shootout. I think they were trying to show that Marlo's name dont mean sh*t in the streets and Omar will go down as a Bmore legend. lol Marlo lost (except that 10 mil)
:thumbsdow
 10 years ago '05        #84
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,617 | Props total: 13678 13678
 datchigyrl25 said:
Exactly. Just like said in my post in on the previous page. School this lame a.ss n*gga, thesenutsb*tch. He trying to hate on my post, talking about it's irrelevant. If ya'll forgot Mke is a 14/15 year old. I bet if most of ya'll went to rob a place, ya'll wouldn't go by yourself.
Yea, that wack a.ss dude sent me hate. Get out yo feelings. Just cause two people have an opinion that differs from yours you whine about it? Regardless of the fact that Mike was molested, I just don't see how it makes him gay if him and one of his boys rob a spot? You can't connect those dots dude, move on.
 03-07-2008, 06:57 PM         #85
datchigyrl25  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
Yea, that wack a.ss dude sent me hate. Get out yo feelings. Just cause two people have an opinion that differs from yours you whine about it? Regardless of the fact that Mike was molested, I just don't see how it makes him gay if him and one of his boys rob a spot? You can't connect those dots dude, move on.
Yeah he tried to hate on me in a previous post, saying that he knew somebody that had s3x with Snoop, and they said Snoop had a d*ck. I told him and he ain't know sh*t.
 10 years ago '04        #86
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
It was pretty cool.

Anyone who says it ended "great" is a liar. I know the cops and all that is supposed to be be a main focus but damn...they definately could've did more with the streets. n*ggas was getting one scene.

I thought there would be some type of big moment but it's like nothing really happened. We don't know where McNulty goes after all this sh*t, we don't know where Marlo goes. I know the viewer is supposed to make that decision...but that sh*t is wack.

Marlo's last scene was ill as hell though, but if they have him not leaving the street life...that n*gga shoulda got shot or something. They just left it like...yeh. McNulty took the dude but wtf he gonna do with him? Take him to the press or live with him? If a n*gga gonna tell a story make a ending...

Mike's scene was ill...and no he's not gay. Lol @ the idiots. "Yo he had a n*gga with him, he gay" n*ggas can't have friends no more? And sorry, that's just not realistic. They 2 gay hood a.ss teenagers butt fu*king???...How that sound?

This sh*t was type rushed really. Don't see why they did that. They cramming the sh*t outta scenes...
 03-07-2008, 08:39 PM         #87
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bob Sacamano said:
:finger:

It was actually much better than The Sopranos season finale, and I liked the Sopranos finale a lot. You are a sh*thead.
says the idiot who thought sopranos finale was *GOOD*
 03-07-2008, 09:40 PM         #88
datchigyrl25  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheseNutsBich said:
Lol at this sh*t, yall people take this show to serious. I never said mike was a f*g**t just because he had a dude with him. I think that it is just weird to have a scene where a dude we never saw in the show pop outta nowhere on the last episode with Mike in a scene where they are trying to show u the similarities between Mike and Omar. I might be reaching but thats just the vibe i got while watching that scene so fukk yall!!!
This f*g**t gave me hate. I'll quote you if I want. You was chatting with David Simon? I don't know why n*ggaz gotta lie on here.
 10 years ago '04        #89
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 datchigyrl25 said:
That's why none of them wanted to be in the car wit him after he took them to that f!ght in season 4. That's why Spider wasn't coming to the gym.
real reason why Spider stop going to the gym was because Cutty slept with Spider mom...

Micheal was the only 1 who though he might be seen he was being nice to them (what mike dad did to him he was just paranoid)...

Scan said:
McNulty took the dude but wtf he gonna do with him? Take him to the press or live with him?
Jimmy just wanted to bring him back home to Bmore...

Last edited by unkn0wn; 03-08-2008 at 12:34 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #90
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,617 | Props total: 13678 13678
 datchigyrl25 said:
Yeah he tried to hate on me in a previous post, saying that he knew somebody that had s3x with Snoop, and they said Snoop had a d*ck. I told him and he ain't know sh*t.
Don't respond to this idiot. TheseNutsBich, you know somebody that f*cked Snoop? Really? She has a d*ck? Really? "Chatting" with David Simon? Really? Get off the boo boo.
 10 years ago '07        #91
Repressed 
space
space
$3,254 | Props total: 1196 1196
 unkn0wn said:
real reason why Spider stop going to the gym was because Cutty slept with Spider mom...

Micheal was the only 1 who though he might be seen he was being nice to them (what mike dad did to him he was just paranoid)...

I'm glad you caught that. Cutty had tension with spider and some of the other kids because he was fu*king their moms. I thought that was obvious in season 4. All them women kept coming up in there flirting with him and bringing him home cooked meals and sh*t . Cutty even mentioned that to Spider in one of the episodes. Basically telling him that he has been locked up for some time, you can't blame him for fu*king the mothers lol.

But yeah, Folks are reaching with the Mike being gay sh*t. If you watched any of the other seasons majority of the time Omar had some help when he was robbing people. Season 5 is the only season he went solo.

The finale was dope by the way. I don't know what more you people could want with the streets though. They pretty much wrapped that up with in ep 8 and 9. The whole drama with the newspaper, McNulty & Freeman, the leak, and the mayor was just as entertaining IMO. fu*ked up Templeton walked away without nothing happening to him.

I"m glad Bubbles sister finally let him come up stairs.

Dookie had it coming.

Marlo actually some sense. His last scene was crazy. He just had to get his last moment out on the streets.

Wee Bay and Chris trading murder stories lol

I just wish Avon could have had a scene.

rip to the best show ever after The Wonder Years
 10 years ago '07        #92
Repressed 
space
space
$3,254 | Props total: 1196 1196
Oh yeah....

So yall gonna act like that scene wasn't funny with McNulty and Daniels in the elevator?

"To be continued..."
 10 years ago '07        #93
KoolBreeze 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,767 | Props total: 5969 5969
^that sh*t had me rollin for some reason.didnt say sh*t to him but "to be continued" damn im laughing now thinkin about it.

that reminds me....a few episodes back it was funny how mcnulty exposed himself when they were with the fbi or whoever talking about the characteristics of the serial k!ller(alchoholic,s3x addict,problem with authority)

i was kinda mad how templeton got off but everybody who was bullsh*ttin ended up moving on to bigger and better,the people who wanted the truth were fired or ignored(gus)

Last edited by KoolBreeze; 03-08-2008 at 06:06 AM..
 03-08-2008, 07:00 AM         #94
TimeIsMoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datchigyrl25 said:
I know what ya'll saying, and I know he slept with Spider's mom, and some other ladies in Season 4, but that n*gga was looking at Mike like he wanted him. It's the part at the end of the episode where he took them to see a real f!ght. When Cutty got shot and he was in the hospital, Colvin came by to see him. He told him that when he was in jail he said that him and Weebay was cut buddies. I don't care how many ladies he was hooking up with, he was looking at Mike and finding different ways to touch dude. If you go back to season 4 ep 4 he leaning all on Mike. Ain't no grown man gonna be leaning on a boy. And if you look at that ep, just pay attention to how he look at Mike. That n*gga Cutty is gay. He just got out of jail not too long ago and he was used to f*ckin Weebay.
Yeah, there is a reason why they put it in that last scene of the ep where he gets out of the car and waits til Cutty drives away.

What does cut buddies mean?

Last edited by TimeIsMoney; 03-08-2008 at 07:04 AM..
 03-08-2008, 07:10 AM         #95
datchigyrl25  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TimeIsMoney said:
Yeah, there is a reason why they put it in that last scene of the ep where he gets out of the car and waits til Cutty drives away.

What does cut buddies mean?
I didn't mean to delete my message, but cut buddies means f*ck buddies. Cutty and Weebay was f*ck buddies. I was just trying to explain that Cutty was acting inappropriate to Michael in Season 4. Everybody trying to act like they ain't notice that. They made that obvious in a couple of episodes. It went beyond being paranoid.
 03-08-2008, 07:19 AM         #96
TimeIsMoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datchigyrl25 said:
I didn't mean to delete my message, but cut buddies means f*ck buddies. Cutty and Weebay was f*ck buddies. I was just trying to explain that Cutty was acting inappropriate to Michael in Season 4. Everybody trying to act like they ain't notice that. They made that obvious in a couple of episodes. It went beyond being paranoid.
if that's what it really means, why the hell would he tell him that?
 03-08-2008, 07:23 AM         #97
datchigyrl25  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TimeIsMoney said:
if that's what it really means, why the hell would he tell him that?
I don't why he would tell him that, but that's what it means. The expression on Colvin's face when he told him was priceless though.
 03-08-2008, 07:40 AM         #98
TimeIsMoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datchigyrl25 said:
I don't why he would tell him that, but that's what it means. The expression on Colvin's face when he told him was priceless though.
I just seen it. I'm watching episode 9 of season 4 and he said that to Carver after he was warned Namond if he catches him and his boys slanging next time. at Carver face when Cutty told him and Wee-Bey were cut buddies.
 10 years ago '04        #99
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,067 | Props total: 4417 4417
 Badnewz100 said:
Yea I remember that cuz he said Cutty was too nice and sh*t, he kinda backed off after that.
he backed off because of how nice his step pops must have been to him before his step pop molested him

he probably has trust issues with older dudes because of that
 10 years ago '04        #100
g_hilde 
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 0 0
right before he said, "nice doing business with you" michael did look at them dudes funny. and the pause means that it was intentional.

all i'm sayin
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
101 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
106 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy