most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #61
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,631 | Props total: 5972 5972
 Bob Sacamano said:
although they don't say it its blatantly obvious
i rest my case
 10 years ago '04        #62
twondog22 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
 Sincere730 said:
Mike made that up so Chris would k!ll Bugs dad

Bob Sacamano said:
wow, you are dense...
naw i agree wit dude that mike made that sh*t up....
 10 years ago '06        #63
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,258 | Props total: 442 442
i know it wasnt him.. but when the show spider dont it look like he shakin hands wit marlo on the corner... the kid looks just like him
 10 years ago '04        #64
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 3010 3010
 twondog22 said:
naw i agree wit dude that mike made that sh*t up....
nah. watch the episode wen Bunk interviews him. He says that Dude did some sick sh*t to em
 10 years ago '07        #65
KoolBreeze 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,767 | Props total: 5972 5972
why would mike make some sh*t up like that?why would he hate dude so much for no reason to have him k!lled?i thought it was pretty obviousvafter that episode that mike and chris were molested when they were children.

and some of yall must be retarded talkin bout mike is gay cause he the new omar.thats the dumbest most ignorant sh*t. the same role as omar but different personality.i dont think he turned gay cause he took over omars role
 03-06-2008, 05:38 PM         #66
T.O.N.Y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this show has always been about plight of the inner city and all the BS in the government/police departments that keeps the cycle of poverty and violence going. I feel like the final episode did an amazing job if reaffirming what the show has always been about, there has never been a more realistic social commentary about the inner city American struggle than this show, and i doubt there ever will be
 10 years ago '06        #67
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,747 | Props total: 2949 2949
great show....
 10 years ago '04        #68
yung jae e 2 heat pts
space
space
$686 | Props total: 1 1
 Sincere730 said:
Mike made that up so Chris would k!ll Bugs dad
it is heavily implied in season 4 without actually being brought to light

although in season 5 episode 7 when mike is being questioned they pulled out bugs daddys file

when bunk was looking over bugs daddys file in either ep 6 or 7 he says "baby bumpin muthafu*ka"
 10 years ago '04        #69
twondog22 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
 KoolBreeze said:
why would mike make some sh*t up like that?why would he hate dude so much for no reason to have him k!lled?i thought it was pretty obviousvafter that episode that mike and chris were molested when they were children.

and some of yall must be retarded talkin bout mike is gay cause he the new omar.thats the dumbest most ignorant sh*t. the same role as omar but different personality.i dont think he turned gay cause he took over omars role
yeah i dont think he turned gay...but the main reason he wanted dude dealt wit is cuz he was comin back into his life tryin to run sh*t...
tellin mike to give him the wic card and gettin high wit his mom and sh*t...mike just wanted that dude gone and it wasnt like he could tell him to leave...and even when chris was bout to beat dudes a.ss he was like " you like fu*kin with kids" or some sh*t like that and mikes step dad had no clue what the fu*k he was talkin bout....

i mean you could be right but i always thought that mike made that sh*t up so that chris would take him out for sure...
 10 years ago '04        #70
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 Styl3s said:
what did i think? i thought it was weak, weaker then sopranos finale, then again this show fell off in season 3

i dont understand why so many people here love it.. its terrible
some people play chess and some play checkers you obviously play checkers

i was disappointed at first and thinking their better be a movie

but after watching a second time there really is no need(i want a movie though) its like every one said its just a viscious never ending cycle

whether its sydnor trying to get a drug dealer looked up that the bossses are ignoring

or the cop that does it right in carver who gets promoted (but has dirt on him)

or the people on the streets dying and replaced by someone else
 03-07-2008, 01:30 AM         #71
datchigyrl25  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheseNutsBich said:
I think Mike was being shown as a homo, why else would he bring in that other dude in the final scene??? Remember how Omar used his fukkbuddys to help him in robberys. That guy that helped Mike rob Marlo's bank was placed in that scene for a reason.
Mike is not being shown as a homo. If he didn't come in there and rob them like omar used to do ya'll wouldn't even be talking about him being gay. He is not gay. His stepfather used to molest him when he was little. You could tell when his stepfather first got out of jail and came back to they crib. He tried to put his hands on Michael and he snapped and pushed him off him. That's why he didn't want to be around Cutty. That's why none of them wanted to be in the car wit him after he took them to that f!ght in season 4. When Mike was in the car alone with him he told him that he would walk. If he was gay it would have been shown earlier in the show. Dude was with him cause you don't go rob a place like that without somebody with you. Omar could do that cause he was doing it for so long. Ya'll reading too much into it. David Simon was just showing the changes of roles, and that was just telling us how Mike is the new stick up man in Bmore.

Last edited by datchigyrl25; 03-10-2008 at 04:14 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #72
cjlack03 
space
space
$308 | Props total: 51 51
What was Cutty doing to some of the dudes he trained? I thought Cutty was straight n sh*t.... but i did see michael do a semi-suspect lip lick when he was robbin those n*ggaz at the rim shop lol

Oh yea and I think its kinda funny that fat face rick and slim charles are the new bosses wit the connect and Omar could have murked both those n*ggaz if he chose to... . RIP Omar the best character on the greatest show ever

ehhh Bey pretty chilly too

Last edited by cjlack03; 03-07-2008 at 02:32 AM..
 03-07-2008, 04:03 AM         #73
wayneboyar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datchigyrl25 said:
Mike is not being shown as a homo. If he didn't come in there and rob them like omar used to do ya'll wouldn't even be talking about him being gay. He is not gay. His stepfather used to molest him when he was little. You could tell when his stepfather first got out of jail and came back to they crib. He tried to put his hands on Michael and he snapped and pushed him off him. That's why he didn't want to be around Cutty because he heard about what he was doing to some of the guys that he trained. That's why none of them wanted to be in the car wit him after he took them to that f!ght in season 4. That's why Spider wasn't coming to the gym. When Mike was in the car alone with him he told him that he would walk. If he was gay it would have been shown earlier in the show. Dude was with him cause you don't go rob a place like that without somebody with you. Omar could do that cause he was doing it for so long. Ya'll reading too much into it. David Simon was just showing the changes of roles, and that was just telling us how Mike is the new stick up man in Bmore.
At least someone has sense in this forum. Some of the posts are making me laugh!!! Mike gay???? What next Sidnor is going to become a s3x addict just because he is the 'new' McNulty???
 10 years ago '07        #74
fats82 
space
space
$303 | Props total: 0 0
:applause:[QUOTE=datchigyrl25;11553148]Mike is not being shown as a homo. If he didn't come in there and rob them like omar used to do ya'll wouldn't even be talking about him being gay. He is not gay. His stepfather used to molest him when he was little. You could tell when his stepfather first got out of jail and came back to they crib. He tried to put his hands on Michael and he snapped and pushed him off him. That's why he didn't want to be around Cutty because he heard about what he was doing to some of the guys that he trained. That's why none of them wanted to be in the car wit him after he took them to that f!ght in season 4. That's why Spider wasn't coming to the gym. When Mike was in the car alone with him he told him that he would walk. If he was gay it would have been shown earlier in the show. Dude was with him cause you don't go rob a place like that without somebody with you. Omar could do that cause he was doing it for so long. Ya'll reading too much into it. David Simon was just showing the changes of roles, and that was just telling us how Mike is the new stick up man in Bmore.

:applause: good post. I couldnt have said it better.
 10 years ago '04        #75
stone cold 
space
space
space
$171 | Props total: 0 0
I thought the finale was great. It's like a cycle and nothing changes in the streets. The only thing i wasn't feeling like some of the posters was when kima told jimmy and lester that she was the one who told daniels. They just forgave her like it was nothing and that fu*k a.ss reporter scott templeton who lied about everything and ends up winning a pulitzer. Other than that this was a great way to end the series.
 10 years ago '04        #76
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
i liked it too. my cousin didn't like it. i guess he thought it was gon be a showdown between mike and marlo or some sh*t. he watched the wholes series in like a week so he ain't no real wire head anyway. there will never be another show that shows how inner city life is ever again.
 03-07-2008, 02:33 PM         #77
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sincere730 said:
i rest my case
That's your case?

I have heard David Simon talk about how as opposed to hollywood and mainstream TV, he likes to show things happening without spelling it out for you via dialogue, allowing the viewer to be able to figure shiit out instead of being told it, so maybe the show isn't for you.
 10 years ago '05        #78
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,726 | Props total: 1873 1873
 TimeIsMoney said:
Oh yeah, Chris and Wee-Bey together was .
no doubt no doubt
 10 years ago '06        #79
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,591 | Props total: 3671 3671
 datchigyrl25 said:
Mike is not being shown as a homo. If he didn't come in there and rob them like omar used to do ya'll wouldn't even be talking about him being gay. He is not gay. His stepfather used to molest him when he was little. You could tell when his stepfather first got out of jail and came back to they crib. He tried to put his hands on Michael and he snapped and pushed him off him. That's why he didn't want to be around Cutty because he heard about what he was doing to some of the guys that he trained. That's why none of them wanted to be in the car wit him after he took them to that f!ght in season 4. That's why Spider wasn't coming to the gym. When Mike was in the car alone with him he told him that he would walk. If he was gay it would have been shown earlier in the show. Dude was with him cause you don't go rob a place like that without somebody with you. Omar could do that cause he was doing it for so long. Ya'll reading too much into it. David Simon was just showing the changes of roles, and that was just telling us how Mike is the new stick up man in Bmore.
Yea I remember that cuz he said Cutty was too nice and sh*t, he kinda backed off after that.
 10 years ago '05        #80
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,629 | Props total: 13705 13705
 TheseNutsBich said:
I think Mike was being shown as a homo, why else would he bring in that other dude in the final scene??? Remember how Omar used his fukkbuddys to help him in robberys. That guy that helped Mike rob Marlo's bank was placed in that scene for a reason.
Yea, to help rob the place. What the hell, he's gay cause he has a n*gga that robs dealers with him? Does he have to only use female stick-up kids in order to not be called gay?

Last edited by Y.G.; 03-07-2008 at 06:52 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy