The Official What you thought about The Wire Finale Thread

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #41
KoolBreeze 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,767 | Props total: 5972 5972
the more i think about it,the more it really just a terrible cycle like somebody said.the kids from season 1(bodie,wallace,pooh)all started out just like the kids from seas.4 and by the end,none of em were even together.

and i dont know about that marlo scene.i thought he was taking his last moments on the corner remembering how he came up.i dont know if he could stay in the game cause like dude said,no muscle,no connect and no respect.i cant see that n*gga building from the ground up
 10 years ago '07        #42
Jackstunt 
space
space
space
$1,550 | Props total: 15 15
I'll give Marlo this he a brave as n*gga to walk down there in a suit. I think he's done with the life and when he was standing bleeding reminded him that he won. How many drug dealers can walk away clean with all their a.ssets and ten million dollars? Only thing he has to do is take care of Chris people.

Micheal the new Omar so that mean he gay now? I mean the way he wanted bugs dad k!lled seemed like that n*gga use to fu*k Micheal.

Dookie a fu*king junkie. So the only one to actually make it out is Namond who daddy was a gangsta.

Either way this sh*t was dope.
 10 years ago '06        #43
phoenixstar 
space
space
$873 | Props total: 0 0
i'm sad to see it go fu*kin dookie that cat was a smart cat but thats just the way it is sometimes, slim charles did his thing that was the best part in the finale for me i felt like it couldve been more intense i really hope theres a movie
 10 years ago '05        #44
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
Did theys how Randy in this episode? or ODog
 10 years ago '04        #45
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,528 | Props total: 6445 6445
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
how can you see it any other way..
THATS HOW I INTERPRUTED(SP?) IT
English mutha fu*ka do you speak it
 10 years ago '05        #46
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,626 | Props total: 13696 13696
 TimeIsMoney said:
What were you watching?
Ask yourself the same.
 10 years ago '04        #47
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 3010 3010
Slim charles is that n*gga...

a loyal soldier. and fu*k Cheese

and mike bein the new omar

Last edited by BrBHZ; 03-06-2008 at 12:23 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #48
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,626 | Props total: 13696 13696
Oh, and to all saying Michael is gay, you must not have seen season 4 when he was getting cut from some chick while Dukie came into the house.
 03-06-2008, 12:40 AM         #49
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what did i think? i thought it was weak, weaker then sopranos finale, then again this show fell off in season 3

i dont understand why so many people here love it.. its terrible
 03-06-2008, 05:13 AM         #50
Animal08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wasnt that o-dog with the braids with michael?
 03-06-2008, 06:17 AM         #51
JaeWil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Animal08 said:
wasnt that o-dog with the braids with michael?
 10 years ago '07        #52
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 5961 5961
 Jackstunt said:

Micheal the new Omar so that mean he gay now? I mean the way he wanted bugs dad k!lled seemed like that n*gga use to fu*k Micheal.
i aint see it that way at all, nothing about Mike made me think
he's gay or that dude was doing something wrong in that way toward him
u jus came outta nowhere wit that
 10 years ago '07        #53
Jackstunt 
space
space
space
$1,550 | Props total: 15 15
 Sincere730 said:
If you go back and watch the convo with Chris, Snoop and Micheal that sh*t is implied heavy. And when Chris run up on Bug Daddy he say some sh*t like do you like little boys. Either Bug got molested or Micheal did and I think Micheal was the one who got molested.

A lot of gay dudes get pus*y but be undercover on the low. I am not saying its 100% that Micheal is gay but given the evidence from that scene(The one with him, snoop, and chris) and him becoming the new Omar I'm just saying that Simon could have been trying to say something or maybe not. Its just a theory or better yet an observation.
 10 years ago '07        #54
fats82 
space
space
$303 | Props total: 0 0
 tazbk said:
Great job by Simon. He is showing how everything is a cycle and sh*t will keep happening if noone pays attention to the inner cities. Essentially, ever character has got replaced by someone new. I love it, good sh*t.
Its just like in the streets for real there is always a cycle of motherfu*kers doing the same sh*t. The Game dont change just the players and thats what the wired showed, from Avon to Marlo. Weebay to Chris. Omar to Mike, and McNulty to Sidnor. The sh*t dont change, just the toilets.
 10 years ago '07        #55
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 5961 5961
 Jackstunt said:
If you go back and watch the convo with Chris, Snoop and Micheal that sh*t is implied heavy. And when Chris run up on Bug Daddy he say some sh*t like do you like little boys. Either Bug got molested or Micheal did and I think Micheal was the one who got molested.

A lot of gay dudes get pus*y but be undercover on the low. I am not saying its 100% that Micheal is gay but given the evidence from that scene(The one with him, snoop, and chris) and him becoming the new Omar I'm just saying that Simon could have been trying to say something or maybe not. Its just a theory or better yet an observation.
Mike made that up so Chris would k!ll Bugs dad
 03-06-2008, 10:25 AM         #56
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Styl3s said:
what did i think? i thought it was weak, weaker then sopranos finale, then again this show fell off in season 3

i dont understand why so many people here love it.. its terrible
:finger:

It was actually much better than The Sopranos season finale, and I liked the Sopranos finale a lot. You are a sh*thead.
 03-06-2008, 10:29 AM         #57
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sincere730 said:
wtf are you talkin about, did you watch season 4? Fukk being gay, he's not gay but he was molested, although they don't say it its blatantly obvious. And it's implied that Chris was too at some point in his life, that is why he is so quick to tell Michael he would take care of it and thats why he was so furious and passionate when beating that dude to death. Remember Snoop sayin "Dag, we didn't even get him in the house yet?" He was emotional and lost his judgment because he had been molested as a kid too. And that eventually led to him gettin locked up because of the DNA evidence. That was the obvious implication of those scenes, you gotta really pay attention to this show maan.

And what about before Chris k!lls him he makes a comment like "So you like fu*kin with boys, that's what you do?" or somethin like that and the dude is like "Nah man I got a woman, but I just got outta prison and that's a different story." It was also implied that he was in prison for that reason...

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 03-06-2008 at 11:15 AM..
 03-06-2008, 10:31 AM         #58
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sincere730 said:
Mike made that up so Chris would k!ll Bugs dad
wow, you are dense...
 10 years ago '06        #59
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,867 | Props total: 25631 25631
i think the scene with marlo meant he was done with the life but he wasn't fu*king with that lawyer and real estate n*ggas did you see his face when he was like don't talk to them unless im in the room or they will try to take take you alive (taking his money) he gave that whatever look to him as in i don't trust you either then on the corner he was laughing when he saw he was bleeding i think he is done but might take his money and leave.
 10 years ago '05        #60
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
at Spider lookin like the new Bodie, I bet U he under Slim Charles
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy