Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-05-2008, 01:23 AM         #21
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TimeIsMoney said:
I was disappointed in the reactions of Lester and McNulty when Kima came clean, thought it was weak.
c/s that completely, even though everyone knew it was wrong she had to be able to understand their reasons and she just fu*ks them like that, friends don't do that I was expecting them to be hurt but instead they were all happy like nothin happened. A friend does what Bunk did, Kima is a b!tch for that
 03-05-2008, 01:25 AM         #22
TimeIsMoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
dude that last scene symblized that marlo is out of the game.. he sold the connect... and his name aint ringin bells on the corners.. he has no crew no connect no muscle, and worst of all no respect.. he is gonna do wut stringer could not.. he will get into real estate... im not sayin thats wut he wanted but he got levy watchin his back so they wont fuk him over...
What were you watching?
 10 years ago '04        #23
hobotts 
space
space
space
$119 | Props total: 0 0
Where Can I Find A Copy Of That Last Episode?
 10 years ago '07        #24
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,778 | Props total: 14589 14589
"what the f*ck you do that for, now we short the 9" .... LMAO i thought that was TOOOO FUNNY...
 10 years ago '04        #25
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
Marlo is not getting into real estate for whoever it was that said that. The entire point of him walking out like that is, he was smarter than all the people that had preceded him. He was smart enough to know that they (the lawyers, etc.) were trying to steal his money.

...And when he said, "yeaaaah" at the end, he was basically saying, this is home. So it's unclear as to whether or not he will walk away for good or try to make a comeback.

...And for everyone saying that it didn't end like the Sopranos. It actually kind of did. Because you as a viewer don't know if McNulty is about to take that junkie home and present him to the press and say, this is the guy, and all that other sh*t was a lie or what. Remember when he spoke with that woman that worked at the shelter (when he was asking her where he could find that guy), he said... "I used to be a cop." But he was still a cop working in the middle of no where, but after he presented that homeless guy, he would be fired.

The Marlo and McNulty storyline didn't really even wrap up for sure.
 03-05-2008, 02:53 AM         #26
Jayborne23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great episode. I'm going to miss this series, I shoulda been sleep hours ago, but I stayed up to watch this. Just great, I love how everything tied in. I just hope this series gets SOME Emmy recognition, it's well deserved.

Now I have to go and watch Season 3, the only one I haven't seen. Then again, I came in on Season 4 and got hooked.
 03-05-2008, 02:56 AM         #27
TimeIsMoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CentsCuZ said:
Marlo is not getting into real estate for whoever it was that said that. The entire point of him walking out like that is, he was smarter than all the people that had preceded him. He was smart enough to know that they (the lawyers, etc.) were trying to steal his money.

...And when he said, "yeaaaah" at the end, he was basically saying, this is home. So it's unclear as to whether or not he will walk away for good or try to make a comeback.

...And for everyone saying that it didn't end like the Sopranos. It actually kind of did. Because you as a viewer don't know if McNulty is about to take that junkie home and present him to the press and say, this is the guy, and all that other sh*t was a lie or what. Remember when he spoke with that woman that worked at the shelter (when he was asking her where he could find that guy), he said... "I used to be a cop." But he was still a cop working in the middle of no where, but after he presented that homeless guy, he would be fired.

The Marlo and McNulty storyline didn't really even wrap up for sure.
Pay attention. They kept it on the low, but McNulty and Lester couldn't do real cop work anymore. The copycat homeless guy is the one who got charged for k!lling all the homeless.
 10 years ago '04        #28
twondog22 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
HOLD UP...I ALMOST 4GOT
what was up wit Rawls bein in that gay bar in one of them past episodes from 1,2, or 3, cant remember which one, but it was one with brother mouzzone sent his muscle in the gay bar lookin for Omar and Rawls was up in there...I wanted him to get exposed for that sh*t...actin all tough when he was a f*g on the low
 10 years ago '04        #29
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
Nice finale, hate it ended like others said..

McNulty's reaction when Freeman told him they'd been caught was priceless..

Daniels was my dude, but he shoulda dropped that "im high and mighty" routine....n*gga was really about to snitch on "his crew".......smh..but I respect he just bowed out from the whole thing..

Man, am I the only one who hated that n*gga Sidnor? He was ALWAYS cryin about something..

SMH at nothing happening to Scott...Gus is still that dude..

and MUTHAfu*kIN' HERC....that dude really fu*ked sh*t up on both ends of the system....He'd throw one side a bone and turn right around and throw the other side one lol

"This sentimental muthafu*ka just cost us money." LMAO had me crackin' up

DAMN MY SHOW IS GONE..

The Wire >> ________

Last edited by bradleyb87; 03-05-2008 at 04:35 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #30
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
 TimeIsMoney said:
Pay attention. They kept it on the low, but McNulty and Lester couldn't do real cop work anymore. The copycat homeless guy is the one who got charged for k!lling all the homeless.
Didn't you see that McNulty was against them charging that guy with all of the homeless k!llings? He is known to be the type of dude to do some outlandish sh*t or to go over peoples' heads to get his way.

I realize they charged that guy with all the k!llings, but that doesn't mean that McNulty' was fine with it, or that McNulty's intent wasn't to take that homeless guy that he picked up and present him to the press to topple everything that had been done (to keep the lie quiet). And I even said that he was "in the middle of no where", but still a cop... Meaning that he was no longer doing "police work" (so I didn't miss that). Him saying that he used to be a cop still didn't make sense there unless he was about to lose his job (for unveiling the entire story).

And fu*k that "pay attention" sh*t. I didn't miss a single thing that you said. People really need to stop acting holier than thou and learn to respect others' opinions.
 03-05-2008, 04:36 AM         #31
TimeIsMoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CentsCuZ said:
Didn't you see that McNulty was against them charging that guy with all of the homeless k!llings? He is known to be the type of dude to do some outlandish sh*t or to go over peoples' heads to get his way.

I realize they charged that guy with all the k!llings, but that doesn't mean that McNulty' was fine with it, or that McNulty's intent wasn't to take that homeless guy that he picked up and present him to the press to topple everything that had been done (to keep the lie quiet). And I even said that he was "in the middle of no where", but still a cop... Meaning that he was no longer doing "police work" (so I didn't miss that). Him saying that he used to be a cop still didn't make sense there unless he was about to lose his job (for unveiling the entire story).

And fu*k that "pay attention" sh*t. I didn't miss a single thing that you said. People really need to stop acting holier than thou and learn to respect others' opinions.
Ok, i get you now, you thought it was weird he said he's not a cop anymore and he was going to come clean and not let them get away with that lie.
 03-05-2008, 05:28 AM         #32
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats how you fu*king end a show....brilliant

#im glad slim popped cheese in the head haha, slim charles is a g

too much to say really, just thought it was spot on
 03-05-2008, 05:37 AM         #33
TimeIsMoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scorp said:
thats how you fu*king end a show....brilliant

#im glad slim popped cheese in the head haha, slim charles is a g

too much to say really, just thought it was spot on
Didn't even let him finish what he was saying . No respect for a bi*ch a.ss n*gga :applause:.
 10 years ago '06        #34
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,263 | Props total: 443 443
 TimeIsMoney said:
What were you watching?
how can you see it any other way..
THATS HOW I INTERPRUTED(SP?) IT

Last edited by NYGiantsHUSTLER; 03-05-2008 at 07:49 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #35
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
[QUOTE=NYGiantsHUSTLER;11540100]dude that last scene symblized that marlo is out of the game.. he sold the connect... and his name aint ringin bells on the corners.. he has no crew no connect no muscle, and worst of all no respect.. he is gonna do wut stringer could not.. he will get into real estate... im not sayin thats wut he wanted but he got levy watchin his back so they wont fuk him over...

yeah u hit that one right on the nail.

marlo learned more in that brief moment then he ever learned on dem corners.

dude will cake up fu*king wit real estate especially wit levy watching his back.
 03-05-2008, 08:51 AM         #36
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they didn't actually say they were charging him, they said the last two murders and it would most likely come out he did the others...obviously saying that so it dies down and they never have to charge him with the other ones because no1 cares anymore
 10 years ago '06        #37
youngral 
space
space
$6,649 | Props total: 629 629
 bradleyb87 said:
Nice finale, hate it ended like others said..

McNulty's reaction when Freeman told him they'd been caught was priceless..

Daniels was my dude, but he shoulda dropped that "im high and mighty" routine....n*gga was really about to snitch on "his crew".......smh..but I respect he just bowed out from the whole thing..

Man, am I the only one who hated that n*gga Sidnor? He was ALWAYS cryin about something..

SMH at nothing happening to Scott...Gus is still that dude..

and MUTHAfu*kIN' HERC....that dude really fu*ked sh*t up on both ends of the system....He'd throw one side a bone and turn right around and throw the other side one lol

"This sentimental muthafu*ka just cost us money." LMAO had me crackin' up

DAMN MY SHOW IS GONE..

The Wire >> ________

I swear that sh*t had me dying
 10 years ago '05        #38
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Marlo in Real Estate??? Levy was showing him off as a trophy at that upscale party not a partner he was showing them I got this man out of charges on a multi million dollar bust, Levy only keeps him around so Marlo wont go back to the streets cause remember what the deal was, if Marlo even looks like he back in the game Levy is fu*ked and so is Marlo, Marlo cares about respect in the streets and he hard headed he might go back, cause no one knows him anymore, Herc is a sneaky bastard might I add, playing both sides of the field and sh*t and my n*gga Slim Charles is that n*gga glad to see the last of The Barksdale crew gettin money :applause:
 03-05-2008, 01:14 PM         #39
TimeIsMoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
how can you see it any other way..
THATS HOW I INTERPRUTED(SP?) IT
Why you think he sneak out in the first place?
 10 years ago '04        #40
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
I don't see how some of you are saying that Marlo will "cake" in real estate.

Firstly, he walked away from that party cause he didn't buy the sh*t that they were saying. He recognized that they were trying to scam him.

Secondly, those were the same exact people that screwed Stringer Bell out of his money a couple of seasons ago.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy