The Official What you thought about The Wire Finale Thread

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-04-2008, 07:53 PM         #1
8043 pageviews
159 comments

TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Official What you thought about The Wire Finale Thread

As the title says.

159 comments for "The Official What you thought about The Wire Finale Thread"

10 years ago '04        #2
twondog22 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
pissed that the series is done...but i aint got no real gripes with how it ended i mean they wrapped it up nice and realistic..check that

-wish they would have focused more on how the streets
-mike only got 1 scene that was wak
-i was like "fu*k" when kima and bunk was standin over that last murder...i thought it was dookie at 1st...
-cheese got what he deserved ..tryin to flex and nigs thinkin he can pull a gun and not use it..thats some ho sh*t

-they need to get credit tho for weaving all the plots with each other...from the mayor to kennard they was all related somehow even if they aint know it...

-showed how people at the end of the day 99% of people are bout there own a.ss...fu*k all that doin whats right sh*t.

...thats all i got for now

Last edited by twondog22; 03-04-2008 at 08:34 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #3
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 646 646
what happend to monk? are we to a.ssume he got 20 yrs?
 10 years ago '04        #4
twondog22 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
 Deeangoe said:
what happend to monk? are we to a.ssume he got 20 yrs?
yeah i guess...i mean that said chris take the murders and monk on the drugs...

also i was surprised avon aint make no appearance at all...
 03-04-2008, 08:40 PM         #5
TimeIsMoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 twondog22 said:
pissed that the series is done...but i aint got no real gripes with how it ended i mean they wrapped it up nice and realistic..check that

-wish they would have focused more on how the streets
-mike only got 1 scene that was wak
-i was the "fu*k" when kima and bunk was standin over that last murder...i thought it was dookie at 1st...
-cheese got what he deserved ..tryin to flex and nigs thinkin he can pull a gun and not use it..thats some ho sh*t

-they need to get credit tho for weaving all the plots with each other...from the mayor to kennard they was all related somehow even if they aint know it...

-showed how people at the end of the day 99% of people are bout there own a.ss...fu*k all that doin whats right sh*t.

...thats all i got for now
I thought they should of focused on the streets a little more. Michael only one scene . I was disappointed in the reactions of Lester and McNulty when Kima came clean, thought it was weak. Loved Marlo's last scene, that was gangsta. I'll add more later, but overall i thought it was really good.
 03-04-2008, 08:46 PM         #6
TimeIsMoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh yeah, Chris and Wee-Bey together was .
 03-04-2008, 08:53 PM         #7
John3lazin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they focused on the street as much as they could....i mean they had k!lled off everyone or they were in jail....there wasnt much to show...and michael.....thats all they coulda done with him being as how his plot ended.....what were they gonna show? he was in hiding.....thats is part of his final scene, that you didnt see him til then.......i thought it was an amazing season and an amazing finale.....and im just sad that its over.......they kept it realistic and didnt over due the finale, but still managed to put it all to a nice conclusion........

The best television show ever created is over with........and i am thankful that i was apart of it for 5/6 years....whatever it was.......and i will never forget it (because i have it all on dvd.....lol).......anyways thats my thoughts.......now im out.........like The Wire on march 9th.......
 10 years ago '05        #8
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Yeah Mike only got 1 scene but it was gangsta at least He's the new Omar Dukie the new bubbles, the thing I liked about what happened to Marlo is that when he went on that corner that started it all for him and asked them young'ns "Do You Know Who I am?" and they said No, that shows you that its hard to come up in the drug game but its so easy to be forgotten, everything was like a domino effect from McNulty's bullsh*t thats what Makes Simon so ILL, My n*gga Chris was choopin it up wit Wee-Bey I thought that was tough those are the real gangstas IMO, it showed everyone tryin to cover they a.ss, thats how things really work in this world sad to say Slim Charles is gonna be a wealthy n*gga, I mean the show ended realistically and nice I'm sad to see The Wire come to an end, at least it didnt end like The Sopranos cuz that was bullsh*t
 10 years ago '05        #9
tizzdizz 
space
space
$362 | Props total: 1 1
 Basicgz said:
Yeah Mike only got 1 scene but it was gangsta at least He's the new Omar Dukie the new bubbles, the thing I liked about what happened to Marlo is that when he went on that corner that started it all for him and asked them young'ns "Do You Know Who I am?" and they said No, that shows you that its hard to come up in the drug game but its so easy to be forgotten, everything was like a domino effect from McNulty's bullsh*t thats what Makes Simon so ILL, My n*gga Chris was choopin it up wit Wee-Bey I thought that was tough those are the real gangstas IMO, it showed everyone tryin to cover they a.ss, thats how things really work in this world sad to say Slim Charles is gonna be a wealthy n*gga, I mean the show ended realistically and nice I'm sad to see The Wire come to an end, at least it didnt end like The Sopranos cuz that was bullsh*t
Co-sign
 10 years ago '05        #10
Mannish-Yay 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,193 | Props total: 2474 2474
Great ending...a whole lot better than Sopranos ending.Im satisfied but hate it ended.
 10 years ago '05        #11
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 646 646
roflmao at sydnor turning into the new mcnulty
 10 years ago '04        #12
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
Great job by Simon. He is showing how everything is a cycle and sh*t will keep happening if noone pays attention to the inner cities. Essentially, ever character has got replaced by someone new. I love it, good sh*t.
 10 years ago '05        #13
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,351 | Props total: 14153 14153
Sad to see it end i was looking at the time like damn its almost over

Happy for Bubbz even tho he a snitch a.ss bum he got his sh*t together

Cant believe Mcnulty and Freeman forgave that stupid dyke bi*ch Kima that easy

Marlo aint sh*t....Micheal the new Omar

Avon couldnt get a damn outro but Weebay and Chris could?? DAMN EVEN NAMOND PUNK a.ss GOT A OUTRO

Leander(sp) Getting his Mcnulty on going to the judge i know yall remember that from season 1

Dookie was a necessary character some people lives just doomed from the beginning and scammin prezbo is some real life sh*t cuz erybody got a junkie in they family or they cool wit that done ran game on em a few times

Sad to see it end but it was 1 of the best series on tv ever:applause:

OH sh*t IM GLAD SLIM CHARLES FINALLY GOT THE HEART TO STEP UP AND RUN sh*t LIKE IT NEEDS TO BE RUN...AVON WOULD BE PROUD!!!

Last edited by Suavebeatz; 03-04-2008 at 10:30 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #14
KoolBreeze 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,775 | Props total: 5975 5975
was that kenard they had cuffed up at the end?................
at first i was disappointed wit the ending.then i had to calm down and realize it was a great ending. i just d/l all the seasons,got em on deck and time to burn and watch em all through one more time. i thought that marlo would get off cause the illegal tap but i thought chris was gonna get fu*ked up by avons people or weebay once he got in.
 10 years ago '06        #15
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,486 | Props total: 14773 14773
it was great but i hate to see the show end.

its fu*ked up about McNulty and Freamon tho, they just wanted to catch Marlo, period. glad that McNulty didnt blow his noodles out like that jackass spoiler said. looks like Marlo aint gonna stop with the street sh*t like he claimed he would. looks like Mike is actually gone be the new Omar, Sinder gone be the new McNutly goin to the old judge that McNulty went to back in the day, and Dookie gone be the next Bubs (thats some sad sh*t). really fu*ked up with the po-po fu*kin Daniels, he prolly couldve done good things but they gone give it to that puppet Valcheck its crazy how Herk turned into a lil bi*ch helping Marlo get out but him and Carver still cool after all this time. really cool scene with Wee Bay & Chris in jail. and the best part was Slim poppin Cheese bi*ch a.ss. just wish they woulda shown Avon. damn i wish this series wasnt done so much more they could do. greatest TV show EVER.

damn, they can def. do both a Prequel & Sequel movie. hope they do it too. Prequel could show Avon & Stringers rise, how they took over the towers and what not and McNulty and Bunk and them catching all the bodies and start hearing Avons name and what not like they said in Season 1. could tie in alot of sh*t with Herk, Carver, Sinder, Lester, Daniels, Kima, etc. and even show Marlo starting to put work in even tho he didnt show up until Season 3 (he was obviously already moving weight). and the sequel could have them bring McNulty back somehow, maybe even Lester & Prez to try and bring Marlo down and have Mike coming at Marlo like Omar came at him. also u could obviously bring Randy, Dookie, Bubs, Kima, Daniels, Herk, Carver, Pearlmon, the new Mayor, etc. into the mix.

Last edited by Bama Boy; 03-04-2008 at 11:46 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #16
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,486 | Props total: 14773 14773
 KoolBreeze said:
was that kenard they had cuffed up at the end?................
at first i was disappointed wit the ending.then i had to calm down and realize it was a great ending. i just d/l all the seasons,got em on deck and time to burn and watch em all through one more time. i thought that marlo would get off cause the illegal tap but i thought chris was gonna get fu*ked up by avons people or weebay once he got in.
yea i guess they got Kenard for poppin' Omar. y'all remember Kenard from season 3 when he was imitating Omar after that big shootout with Avons ppl. thats nuts.

yea i was hopin Marlo was gone get sent up and Avon & Wee Bay and them beat his a.ss.
 10 years ago '04        #17
akeem923 22 heat pts22
space
space
$1,376 | Props total: 621 621
great ending to a great series. that mike scene was tough when he shot dude in the leg. same way omar shot that dude at the stash house in season 1. Full Circle indeed!
 10 years ago '06        #18
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,265 | Props total: 444 444
dude that last scene symblized that marlo is out of the game.. he sold the connect... and his name aint ringin bells on the corners.. he has no crew no connect no muscle, and worst of all no respect.. he is gonna do wut stringer could not.. he will get into real estate... im not sayin thats wut he wanted but he got levy watchin his back so they wont fuk him over...

cool to see sydnor in mcnultys position like in season 1 wit judge phelan

Wee-bay and Chris together in jessup was cool

slim and Rick leadin the co-op, good to see slim take out cheese

Dukie: you could see that sh*t comin from a mile away

MIchael - he is Omar all the way.. shotty and all that... classic sh*t.. i just hope he aint a d*ck suck like omar..

spider got his own corner thats good to see and kenard got got fianlly...

great ending but i still want more....
 03-05-2008, 01:14 AM         #19
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 twondog22 said:
yeah i guess...i mean that said chris take the murders and monk on the drugs...

also i was surprised avon aint make no appearance at all...
Me too, they shoulda showed him in that last jail scene with Chris and 'Bay. And overall I loved the last episode and loved the 5th season. The way the ended the show just as they started it was perfect, with the season 1 intro and all. One thing that pisses me off to no end is the fact that that little fu*kstain Valcheck got appointed as police commissioner, that sh*t just doesn't sit well.
 03-05-2008, 01:16 AM         #20
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 akeem923 said:
great ending to a great series. that mike scene was tough when he shot dude in the leg. same way omar shot that dude at the stash house in season 1. Full Circle indeed!
Yeah Michael is the new Omar, Sidneur the new Mcnulty with the judge n shiit.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago