Mar 4 - Rape posted on YouTube

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-05-2008, 10:54 AM         #41
Jerseyelite89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1 question tho, was it r*pe r*pe or was it the "o i was sooo drunk" sorta rap?but either way its fu*ked up 2 do, then to put it on youtube
 03-05-2008, 11:08 AM         #42
Destiny1226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mad Messed Up
 03-05-2008, 11:11 AM         #43
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lil_ryder_1 said:
They'll be put in to a youth prison (detention centre) where everything is good for them for like a year and they'll be out again.

They need to be castrated, straight up!
@ everything is good, have u been in a young offenders instit. over here?

i know its better than it was say 20 years ago, but those c*nts will still get beasted by the big lads once they find out why theyre there, and tehy should get a propper prison sentence after that imo.

how can some1 who sells coke get a higher sentence than some1 who r*pes some1
 03-05-2008, 11:13 AM         #44
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Juels said:
Yall still believing man's explanation for the things that happening when all of this is already written, but hey the Word of God is a fake story written by a person high off LSD's that never existed because historical scientists said, so let's disregard it.
why do u keep copying and pasting the same post in2 different threads.

oh and if ur trying 2 "OPEN THEY EYES 2 THA LAWD!!!!!" ur doing the exact opposite, i.e. u look like just another religious loon.
 10 years ago '06        #45
lilRick954 
space
space
$663 | Props total: 1 1
Yo im givin boxden 3 more days to get this vid. If not all hell gone break loose
 03-05-2008, 11:58 AM         #46
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hate humans.
 10 years ago '05        #47
iheartnas|m 
space
space
$1,134 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k the people who do that sh*t but even more so fu*k the people that get off on sh*t like that video.... disgusting
 03-05-2008, 12:19 PM         #48
Michael Jordan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
Man I just read the article, this was her own damn fault, why the hell would you invite 14-16 year olds to DRINK WINE, These kids didn't break in her house and r*pe her, the dumb bi*ch invites them in and they spiked her drink. It's her own fault and I ain't saying she deserved to be r*ped but she did this to herself.

Here's proof

So your saying that since she invited those guys over she did this too herself? Since when does invitation into ones house mean invitation into her pus*y?

Get real. She didn't do it too herself, r*pe is a serious thing. One of the worst things you can do to a woman.

I don't care if she's the biggest fu*kin flirt in the world. When she says no then it's no. Plain and simple.
 10 years ago '04        #49
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
 ..:Fame:.. said:
Man WTF why r*pe a female ? its girls on myspace , facebook giving the pus*y away for free !!!!!!!!!!!!
yo them myspaces bi*ches is wack. i dunno bout face book, either way r*pe is A NO NO
 03-05-2008, 03:20 PM         #50
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ ppl saying it is her fault
 10 years ago '04        #51
Barcode 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,145 | Props total: 27 27
 ĐρЗŘ said:
And the free'est way to catch AIDs, idiot.
i never said i get cl pus*y.
Its quite entertaining to read em tho.
and the smuts personals calln cash roses and sh*t.
 10 years ago '04        #52
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,116 | Props total: 1150 1150
vid or stfu..

bi*ches get r*ped everyday, this one just happen to make youtube

move on
 10 years ago '04        #53
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
if i ever come accross a rapist in my day to day life , i will fu*king slaughter the dude , end of story ....
 03-06-2008, 10:07 PM         #54
Doc D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iheartnas said:
fu*k the people who do that sh*t but even more so fu*k the people that get off on sh*t like that video.... disgusting
Welcome to the real world It's not sunshines and rainbows.

I thought you were a "thug girl" you should already know this :rolleyes:

Plus that's life and I won't lie, that's hot to me, you may say I'm sick and hope my parents die etc etc but everyone has darkness in them, you have judges having s3x with 13 year old kids and those people are suppose to be f!ghting for justice, not fu*king little girls, I'm happy that my darkness isn't serious like that, besides....I've seen worst sh*t then some 14-16 year old boys raping a woman for 10 hours while her kids are crying in the background.....I've seen a...lot...worst.

Michael Jordan said:
So your saying that since she invited those guys over she did this too herself? Since when does invitation into ones house mean invitation into her pus*y?

Get real. She didn't do it too herself, r*pe is a serious thing. One of the worst things you can do to a woman.

I don't care if she's the biggest fu*kin flirt in the world. When she says no then it's no. Plain and simple.
Did you read what I said? The dudes were 14 and 16 years old, Why was she giving ALCOHOL to KIDS, she has little kids at him and she invites these strangers and drinks with them, SHE DID IT TO HERSELF.

Plus from my sources, the video was posted and over 600 people viewed the video, but I wasn't able to find it, but 600 views, someone must have saw it and the guy who r*ped the chick has a bebo account, which he also posted the video, but the video is removed, you can only see an image but it seems they were smashing it.

Here's the account
 03-07-2008, 09:36 AM         #55
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO See that kids bebo

EVerybody is leaving messages like r*peR, RAPIST LMAO
 03-07-2008, 09:38 AM         #56
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jean Hwaun
YO DAWG!!!

I HEARD U r*peD DAT WHITE bi*ch GUD LOL!!! HAHA INIT BLAD U NO WAT IM TALKIN BOUT

RESPECT BRO HOPE DA FEDZ DONT GIVE U 2 MUCH HASTLE LOL ILL SMOKE SUM BUD WIT JO WEN DIZ ALL BLOWS OVA HOLLA.

REPPIN CROYDON 2 DA FULLEST INIT
 03-07-2008, 11:33 AM         #57
RAM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WFT thats some crazy sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of Im not racist
103 comments
1 day ago