Mar 4 - Rape posted on YouTube

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #21
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
OJ did it.
 03-04-2008, 11:25 PM         #22
Doc D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya'll might think I'm the sickest person in the world...but I want to watch the video...
 03-04-2008, 11:27 PM         #23
MzGangstaGirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was a woman and the teens were age 16 and 14 i think, sick little fu*ks, hope prison is their new home, along with anal r*pe by inmates.
 03-04-2008, 11:47 PM         #24
Jamesflames6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They take cuz they can't have. Like stealing. Pitiful a.ss n*ggas! Would you steal something you already own? Unless a klepto nah. Gonna fu*k up that woman's life and kids for a thrill and a nut. I wouldn't mind the Code Of Hammurabi (An eye for an eye...) to placed in effect on certain crimes like this. If it was in effect the n*gga would be d*ckless! They using they d*ck as a crime. Last time i remember when you commit a crime and get caught, they usually take your weapon from you. So I think r*pe crimes will fall way below the current average if this was law. And there def would be no such thing as a repeat or serial rapist anymore believe that!

Last edited by Jamesflames6; 03-04-2008 at 11:52 PM..
 03-04-2008, 11:51 PM         #25
Mr 315 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how many of yall came in here hopin to find that youtube link, as of right now theres 1,072 views and 20 + posts...
 03-04-2008, 11:59 PM         #26
Doc D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man I just read the article, this was her own damn fault, why the hell would you invite 14-16 year olds to DRINK WINE, These kids didn't break in her house and r*pe her, the dumb bi*ch invites them in and they spiked her drink. It's her own fault and I ain't saying she deserved to be r*ped but she did this to herself.

Here's proof

10 years ago '06        #27
kpdawg2006 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,823 | Props total: 189 189
smh...rape..s3xual a.ssault, endangerin the welfare of a child..those are charges i wouldn't want to go to jail wit..
 03-05-2008, 01:26 AM         #28
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Youtube takes down countless movies and old TV clips due to copyright but this makes it on there?

But youtube can't really do anything unless they were to review every video before it posting it to the main site which would take forever and cause them to lose hits.

BMT123 said:
wtf, why record yourself committing a crime?!!? thats got to be the dumbest sh*t...
I know. It's as dumb as people wo make s3xtapes then get mad when they leak.

If you don't want nobody to see what you doing don't record it. And that's the bottom line cause Stone Cold said so

"Afterwards one p****** on me, like I was nothing."
Fuk R. Kelly for starting this trend

Doc D said:
Man I just read the article, this was her own damn fault, why the hell would you invite 14-16 year olds to DRINK WINE, These kids didn't break in her house and r*pe her, the dumb bi*ch invites them in and they spiked her drink. It's her own fault and I ain't saying she deserved to be r*ped but she did this to herself.

Here's proof

Drinking is legal over there for minors but I don't get why a 25 year old woman would have 16 year olds over to visit. Her kids were only 6 so they couldn't have been friends. Sounds fishy but it's still wrong, sad thing is they might be able to f!ght time due to this

Last edited by Krazy K; 03-05-2008 at 01:35 AM..
 03-05-2008, 01:46 AM         #29
durdysoufpleya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ..:Fame:.. said:
Man WTF why r*pe a female ? its girls on myspace , facebook giving the pus*y away for free !!!!!!!!!!!!
hahaaa

but yeah. r*pe is seriously wrong. disgusting.
 03-05-2008, 02:06 AM         #30
vDuBz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BMT123 said:
wtf, why record yourself committing a crime?!!? thats got to be the dumbest sh*t...
I Know Right? idiotos
 03-05-2008, 02:59 AM         #31
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krazy K said:
Youtube takes down countless movies and old TV clips due to copyright but this makes it on there?

But youtube can't really do anything unless they were to review every video before it posting it to the main site which would take forever and cause them to lose hits.

I know. It's as dumb as people wo make s3xtapes then get mad when they leak.

If you don't want nobody to see what you doing don't record it. And that's the bottom line cause Stone Cold said so

Fuk R. Kelly for starting this trend

Drinking is legal over there for minors but I don't get why a 25 year old woman would have 16 year olds over to visit. Her kids were only 6 so they couldn't have been friends. Sounds fishy but it's still wrong, sad thing is they might be able to f!ght time due to this

Erm.....it's illegal for minors to drink without parental consent.

She has a 6 and a 4 year old and is drinking, and has teenagers in her residence, take the kids away I say, she is no responsible parent.
 03-05-2008, 03:59 AM         #32
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ..:Fame:.. said:
Man WTF why r*pe a female ?MALES NEED SUM r*pe TOO

03-05-2008, 04:02 AM         #33
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krazy K said:

SO MANY IDIOTS I SWEAR...........
 03-05-2008, 04:27 AM         #34
lil_ryder_1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MzGangstaGirl said:
It was a woman and the teens were age 16 and 14 i think, sick little fu*ks, hope prison is their new home, along with anal r*pe by inmates.
They'll be put in to a youth prison (detention centre) where everything is good for them for like a year and they'll be out again.

They need to be castrated, straight up!
 03-05-2008, 04:32 AM         #35
King Juels 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Micah 7:5-6 (King James Version)

5Trust ye not in a friend, put ye not confidence in a guide: keep the doors of thy mouth from her that lieth in thy bosom.

6For the son dishonoureth the father, the daughter riseth up against her mother, the daughter in law against her mother in law; a man's enemies are the men of his own house.

Matthew 10:34-36 (King James Version)

34Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

36And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Yall still believing man's explanation for the things that happening when all of this is already written, but hey the Word of God is a fake story written by a person high off LSD's that never existed because historical scientists said, so let's disregard it.
 10 years ago '04        #36
S-I-X 
space
space
$1,184 | Props total: 146 146
it not the video but here's an alternative.

03-05-2008, 05:16 AM         #37
Rickd07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man there is some sh*t goin down.

hope these kids get turned out when they goto jail.. Karma's no joke.
 Budala said:

03-05-2008, 08:03 AM         #38
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
10 hours of video every minute shiiiiiiiiiiit
 03-05-2008, 08:07 AM         #39
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wait that sh*t was real....wwwoooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

i saw that sh*t
 03-05-2008, 10:40 AM         #40
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:

Here's proof

Always take the victims side on a r*pe, its never their fault.

People like this is why so many women are scared to come out with this sort of news.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy