Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-03-2008, 11:18 PM         #1
9652 pageviews
26 comments

qubanfriday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mar 3 - 50 Cent Shelled Out $63,000 For New Teeth

50 Cent Shelled Out $63,000 For New Teeth

"I told (the dentist) to leave (my front teeth) a little bigger than the other ones, because I need to still see me when I look in the mirror. Don't give me no whole 'nother guy -- I like me!"
Monday, March 3, 2008

AUDIO

Rapper 50 Cent says he spent a whopping $63,000 to fix his teeth.

While guest-hosting for DJ Clue on New York's Power 105.1, the "Ayo Technology" rapper told fellow rapper Remy Ma during a break, "I told (the dentist) to leave (my front teeth) a little bigger than the other ones, because I need to still see me when I look in the mirror. Don't give me no whole 'nother guy -- I like me! I still got the gap. I kept it in the middle. I think it's s3xy. I always like ti growing up. I didn't want a new mouth. I like my mouth."

50 Cent was dissed by rapper Cam'ron in the song "Curtis" last year.

Cam'ron specifically ridiculed 50's notoriously large front teeth with the lyric, "I have to beef/ he look like a gorilla/ with rabbit teeth."

While co-hosting, 50 responded "Where Cam at? Tell him to say something bad about these! These cost more than the car you riding in."

source:
[pic - click to view]

http://www.973kissfm.com/ .. rticle=3353507

26 comments for "Mar 3 - 50 Cent Shelled Out $63,000 For New Teeth"

03-03-2008, 11:19 PM         #2
chronic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh at bragging about your teeth, that should should of been cleared up with braces when you were 13 , fifty!
 03-03-2008, 11:26 PM         #3
1996  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chronic said:
smh at bragging about your teeth, that should should of been cleared up with braces when you were 13 , fifty!
that n*gga got his teeth blew out when he got shot in the jaw meat
 03-03-2008, 11:34 PM         #4
China Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chronic said:
Sorry, not everyone has the finances to get braces.
 03-03-2008, 11:36 PM         #5
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He must have shark teeth. Even the most expensive veneers only run $2,500 a tooth.

@ 50 having 25 teeth in the front of his mouth alone.
 10 years ago '05        #6
pele20 3 heat pts
space
space
$924 | Props total: 243 243
 qubanfriday said:
50 Cent Shelled Out $63,000 For New Teeth

"I told (the dentist) to leave (my front teeth) a little bigger than the other ones, because I need to still see me when I look in the mirror. Don't give me no whole 'nother guy -- I like me!"
Monday, March 3, 2008

AUDIO

Rapper 50 Cent says he spent a whopping $63,000 to fix his teeth.

While guest-hosting for DJ Clue on New York's Power 105.1, the "Ayo Technology" rapper told fellow rapper Remy Ma during a break, "I told (the dentist) to leave (my front teeth) a little bigger than the other ones, because I need to still see me when I look in the mirror. Don't give me no whole 'nother guy -- I like me! I still got the gap. I kept it in the middle. I think it's s3xy. I always like ti growing up. I didn't want a new mouth. I like my mouth."

50 Cent was dissed by rapper Cam'ron in the song "Curtis" last year.

Cam'ron specifically ridiculed 50's notoriously large front teeth with the lyric, "I have to beef/ he look like a gorilla/ with rabbit teeth."

While co-hosting, 50 responded "Where Cam at? Tell him to say something bad about these! These cost more than the car you riding in."

source:
I guess, thats whats up in the hood.... New teeth > platinum?
 10 years ago '07        #7
CaP 
space
space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 0 0
 iThink said:
He must have shark teeth. Even the most expensive veneers only run $2,500 a tooth.

Thats his trademark, thats what his facial image is known for. IF he would change that, kids would be laughing at him changing his looks. He got new teeth instead of buying a grill. But him bragging the price is type stupid. I don't care how much this fool pays for anything. I know he has money. 90% of his latest music talks about him having money.
 10 years ago '06        #8
dmoney80 
space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 12 12
Damn Fif, c'mon dude
 03-04-2008, 01:26 AM         #9
MzGangstaGirl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guess that Cam'ron line was stuck in his conscience for a long time until he got his teeth fixed. lol
 03-04-2008, 02:03 AM         #10
benzsl4585  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chronic said:

Sorry, we can't all be rich like you.
 10 years ago '04        #11
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,331 | Props total: 11370 11370
sh*t I got two back molars blown out my sh*t after I got shot, after I healed up they had to scrape that sh*t out and it hurt like a bi*ch. I still ain't got my implants yet though. I will eventually but I ain't in no hurry since you can't even see them sh*ts gone unless I pull my mouth all the way open with my hands. Let's just say I got lucky as fu*k to only lose a couple of back teeth off that sh*t, I shouldn't even have a mouth after that sh*t.

Funny thing is is that my boys be callin' me Fiddy all the time now, sh*t is wack.

Last edited by 1000bluntz; 03-04-2008 at 02:26 AM..
 03-04-2008, 02:24 AM         #12
pimpjay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sammeuel l jackson voice* get em fiddy
 10 years ago '04        #13
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,735 | Props total: 2554 2554
 1000bluntz said:
sh*t I got two back molars blown out my sh*t after I got shot, after I healed up they had to scrape that sh*t out and it hurt like a bi*ch. I still ain't got my implants yet though. I will eventually but I ain't in no hurry since you can't even see them sh*ts gone unless I pull my mouth all the way open with my hands. Let's just say I got lucky as fu*k to only lose a couple of back teeth off that sh*t, I shouldn't even have a mouth after that sh*t.

Funny thing is is that my boys be callin' me Fiddy all the time now, sh*t is wack.
Oh shut up you soft core internet gangster. No one's tryna hear your bs war stories. Stop trying to plug your imbecile-type tales.

You probably got shot running away from a pedophile... who eventually caught you!
 10 years ago '04        #14
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,331 | Props total: 11370 11370
 cormega74 said:
Oh shut up you soft core internet gangster. No one's tryna hear your bs war stories. Stop trying to plug your imbecile-type tales.

You probably got shot running away from a pedophile... who eventually caught you!
Ain't trying to plug anything bi*ch. I never claimed to be a gangster anyways, I did get shot in my face though that sh*t ain't no fu*king joke. And I wasn't running from a pedophile, I was driving my car and got blasted by a crazy a.ss drug dealer who thought me and my boy stole his dope. Shut your f*g**t a.ss up when you know nothing about what you're talking about. Goddamn kids on the Internet actin' all hard and sh*t and you know when push comes to shove they just some hoes man. Your post basically spells out that you are one of those hoes I'm talking about.
 10 years ago '07        #15
Avon_Barksdale 4344 heat pts4344
space
space
$42,483 | Props total: 56015 56015
50 responded "Where Cam at? Tell him to say something bad about these! These cost more than the car you riding in."

^damn u cant hate on 50 swaggness...he nny as hell sometimes..lol
 03-04-2008, 05:14 AM         #16
Jamesflames6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude Really Got Issues

Last edited by Jamesflames6; 03-04-2008 at 05:15 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #17
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 iThink said:

Celebrity dentists can prolly get away with charging whatever they want
 03-04-2008, 05:41 AM         #18
StatisticZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow@ $63,000... I know people that had their teeth completely redone for about.. 1 10th of that? lol.
 03-04-2008, 08:03 AM         #19
thagreat98597  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alot of n*ggaz in here are talking real reckless..or just plain fu*king stupid...If your money was that long.....and your grill was fu*ked up too...theres not one muthafu*ka in here that can honestly say they wouldnt even think about getting their grill fixed...no one hyped it up when NaS got that chipped tooth fixed after all those years
 10 years ago '07        #20
JoeDoe22 50 heat pts50
space
space
$4,117 | Props total: 230 230
I know if I had money I would do something with mine
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy