Mar 3 - U.S. Soldier Throws Puppy Off Cliff (video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
162 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Are You..

Props Slaps
 03-04-2008, 01:10 PM         #161
lyrical genius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jwalkin23 said:
Would you agree that the logic behind "I'm going to k!ll a man, because he k!lled a puppy" is idiotic?

That is the basis behind post.
the basis behind ur point was for u to jerkoff to it because u thought u sounded smart. until u got sonnnnned by dude, now u aint got sh*t to say
:thumbsdow:thumbsdow:thumbsdow:thumbsdow:thumbsdow :thumbsdow

just saw on the news, this sh*t has been confirmed by the GOV. as REAL
 03-04-2008, 01:14 PM         #162
Destiny1226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wanna throw him off a f*cking cliff that f*ckin bastard
 03-04-2008, 01:17 PM         #163
loubangz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he will die over there
 03-04-2008, 01:20 PM         #164
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at the f*gget who gave me hate over this..Iraq is a sh*thole...and being over there for a long period of time will fu*k your head up. When all you see is shooting and k!lling.

Yea u do the math.
 03-04-2008, 01:28 PM         #165
ghettoprincess 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'd rather him shot the dog. at least he could have used the excuse of putting him out of his misery. but to just throw the muthafu*ka? that sh*t is bogus. i keep imagining that was my Spunky. I'd k!ll someone if they hurt him like that.
 10 years ago '07        #166
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
people are saying that it is fake...
the dog doesnt move
and they said the noise might of been edited in

but still fu*ked up

him and mike vick should share a cell
 03-04-2008, 01:35 PM         #167
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dogmanx23 said:
i just showed this to a girl and boy she got upset she went to the bathroom and started ballin. Shes hell bent to make everyone aware of this she works for the news shes called Peta, Human Society, Cnn, Seattle News, LA, NY, Chicago, Miami. She even got the guys name of a youtube video. Btw all those news stations were already aware of this.

Seriously this is one of the sickest things ive ever seen. Its disgusting but this guy is gonna get whats coming to him. He can say sorry all he wants hes name is out there his phone # his address animal lovers everywhere will never let this go. Hopefully Bill Mauer covers this on friday.
no offense but you have lived a sheltered life is this is one of the sickest things youve ever seen
its bad yea but wtf at her ballin lmao
 03-04-2008, 01:42 PM         #168
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notic99 said:
people are saying that it is fake...
the dog doesnt move
and they said the noise might of been edited in

but still fu*ked up

him and mike vick should share a cell
when a puppy is held by the neck, he immediately becomes docile and doesn't move.. thats why a puppies parents carries them by the neck
 10 years ago '04        #169
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 328 328

sign it.. its to take action against the soldiers. SIGN IT PEOPLE THAT PIECE OF sh*t WAS WRONG!!!!!!
 03-04-2008, 01:52 PM         #170
Jwalkin23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not signing a damn thing. This man is risking his life for our country and for the rights of you tools and sheeple.
 03-04-2008, 02:10 PM         #171
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Mar 3 - U.S. Soldier... 03-04-2008 07:47 PM Jwalkin23 Top 4 engineering college in the nation, far from idiotic.
the bellend gave me hate!

how does playing with giant kennex all day constitute intelligence, or on the grounds i was a.ssessing you moral understanding and self responsibility and worth?

are ur mates nuts and bolts? poor little fella :(

with what youve said of mans superiority, i can imagine u wrecking a meccano/lego city right now.

go back to your tools. tool.
 10 years ago '06        #172
eastsyderyder 
space
space
$1,397 | Props total: 0 0
people can bi*chall they want about some stupid dog. its pathetic really how so many people are upset about a dog! when they have taken over a million innocent iraqi lives! and you fu*kers are now upset over a damn dog! thats the dumbest thing ive ever witnessed. all this comotion over a damn puppy when they k!ll thousands daily innocent people. they invade innocent peoples houses daily loking for terrorists. they are so sick over there they play death metal in the tanks while k!lling everyone they see like a video game. but its not a video game.
 03-04-2008, 02:20 PM         #173
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jwalkin23 said:
I'm not signing a damn thing. This man is risking his life for our country and for the rights of you tools and sheeple.
oh your making SUCH a statement. no one wants you to sign anyway.

"ohhh he's f!ghting for our country"

cry me a fu*ken river. that doesn't give him the right to take his agression out on living things.

its fu*ken hypocritical
 10 years ago '06        #174
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 eastsyderyder said:
people can bi*chall they want about some stupid dog. its pathetic really how so many people are upset about a dog! when they have taken over a million innocent iraqi lives! and you fu*kers are now upset over a damn dog! thats the dumbest thing ive ever witnessed. all this comotion over a damn puppy when they k!ll thousands daily innocent people. they invade innocent peoples houses daily loking for terrorists. they are so sick over there they play death metal in the tanks while k!lling everyone they see like a video game. but its not a video game.
he shoulda punted his a*s like in that movie anchorman
 10 years ago '04        #175
fmills15 
space
space
$1,560 | Props total: 19 19
Free Mike Vick
 03-04-2008, 02:58 PM         #176
StreetPoet617 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brian8947 said:
They have his name and address in the youtube comments. Don't worry, you won't do sh*t.
 10 years ago '04        #177
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
 chronic said:
holly fu*k that made my stomach hurt a puppy is so innocent
lol...
 03-04-2008, 03:29 PM         #178
lyrical genius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jwalkin23 said:
dude got so salty he de-propped me. i would bet ur daddy is some fu*ked up vet, and ur mommy is the Saigon wh0ore he r*ped. hence ur defensiveness of a soldier backed by total ignorance.

and get ur money back, school is not working
 03-04-2008, 03:34 PM         #179
JJCIZME 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rip 2 da dog
hope the soldiers regain their sanity
 10 years ago '04        #180
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
$33,658 | Props total: 30858 30858
one of the reasons i got out the army, a whole bunch of pussies that need credit to be some tough guy or bad a.ss, when deep down inside they know there really pussies. unbelievable, and this guy falls in the category of one of those cats with sept 11 tatooed on them and blah blah, trying to be all patriotic because they never were really part of anything cool growing up, and once again trying to prove there a badass. i mean why else would u do something like that? did the puppy p!ss on his boots? what a joke. way to set a bad example
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy