Mar 3 - U.S. Soldier Throws Puppy Off Cliff (video)

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
29 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Are You..

Props Slaps
 03-04-2008, 11:14 AM         #141
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jwalkin23 said:
By the law of man, yes. But in regards to my post, NO.

People>animals. Never did I sub-divide the human race, however if you want my take on that particular issue:

"Humans" includes all people regardless of mental/physical capacity, politcal/economic status, etc. We are all equal. It's mans laws that choose to give certain people more power over others.

If you choose to be placed on the same level as an animal, than I'm not going to stop you. That is your prerogative.

Some of the people in the post need to take a class on basic reading comprehension. If it's not explicitly stated, dont a.ssume. This will make you look like an idiot it more academic circles such as college lectures and debates.
your thinking like a primitive. basic survival instinct. times have changed. we can afford to show compassion to beings lesser than us, especially if there is no reason to k!ll a defenseless NEW BORN dog.

you say all humans are equal, but its your logic of "we are better than them" that lead to racism. do you know people categorized african americans as animals back in the day? you claim all humans are equal, but i don't understand how you can truly believe that when your living your life by the hierarchy of "dominance"

who are you to decide?
 03-04-2008, 11:17 AM         #142
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
It's only a fu*king animal, yeah this guy a little sick for doing such but come on now.

I bet none of you are even vegan/vegetarian, have you seen batter chickens or cows which are bred for slaughter, sh*t they even cut off the testicles of the male calves and say it didn't feel anything.

People are so fu*king hypocritical and ignorant, munching on there fu*king big macs while saying "ahhhhhh he k!lled a puppy, it was cute" and all that sh*t.

Humans > Animals, some are defenceless some are not and it doesn't change the fact you eat defenceless deformed animals when you tuck into those chicken nugget or cheeseburger.
ok, i don't eat fast food, but that's beyond the point.

killing an animal for FOOD is diffferent from chucking a puppy off a cliff for AMUSEMENT

are you actually trying to compare the 2?
 03-04-2008, 11:17 AM         #143
Jwalkin23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:
your thinking like a primitive. basic survival instinct. times have changed. we can afford to show compassion to beings lesser than us, especially if there is no reason to k!ll a defenseless NEW BORN dog.

you say all humans are equal, but its your logic of "we are better than them" that lead to racism. do you know people categorized african americans as animals back in the day? you claim all humans are equal, but i don't understand how you can truly believe that when your living your life by the hierarchy of "dominance"

who are you to decide?

I decided for myself, not for you. If you want to cry about puppies, I'm not stopping you.

I simply stated why all of you look like idiots. "I'm going to k!ll a man because he k!lled a puppy" is the most idiotic statement I have read in a while.
 03-04-2008, 11:18 AM         #144
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jwalkin23 said:
It's just a sub-human animal. I could care less.

Humans>animals. Any animal below my level of dominion I can do with as I please.

I really dont see the logic in wish death upon someone that k!lled an animal. regardless if the animal was harmless.

The fact remains, that the animal is sub-human.

Again, Humans>Animals. The death of an animal does not warrant the death of a human. The death of 100 puppies does not warrant the death of a Human. I seriously can't believe some of you lack the mental capacity to see this. Wish death upon a man who k!lled a dog is just as bad as k!lling the dog itself. Think about the logic in you're reasoning.

"He k!lled a puppy, so he must die". I swear Americans blind love for dogs is almost disgusting. Don't get me started on the Vick fiasco.
the fact that you are unable to comprehend the innocence of an animal renders yourself sub-human.

no1 was suggesting humans and animals are equal, far from it. the fact that the animal was being held, no resistance, then thrown off a cliff for no reason other than the c*nt is sick = he is sub human.

the death of a human doesnt constitute the death of another human either.

look, a dog, or rather that dog, has done nothing 2 harm any1, it has been born into mans world and been denied a life as a result.

why is a human life worth more than an animals life in your opinion? dogs have literally saved peoples lives, yet your saying that simply because man is more powerful he has the right to k!ll a dog for sick pleasure?

RELIGION WAS INVENTED FOR c*ntS LIKE YOU

did you k!ll insects as a child? were you molested or something, ffs you brought up dog f!ghting as if it is ok!!!

dogs f!ght for dominance, they dont k!ll eachother as this weakens the pack, it is not natural for dogs 2 f!ght to the death, they pin until 1 is submissive,

Have u seen a f!ghting dog when not f!ghting/rescued? they are constantly nervous,unstable and scared of man. this is because they are brutalised during training, ive got a thread on itsbx thats got footage of said acts, watch that and see if you still feel the same.

i would love 2 ur kick ur head in lad. let my 4 terriers have a go on your legs.

the fact that man has this understanding of morals and the mastery of a huge amount of the nature of the world, gives him a responsibility not 2 harm other creatures, except for necessity. the fact u cannot understand the nature of said responsibility shows u to be backward, and an animal. so by your logic, as soon as possible u need 2 be put in a cage against another inferior creature *fingers crossed for lions/mentally incapacitated dog*
 03-04-2008, 11:19 AM         #145
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SignalSoldier said:
wow at the people getting all worked up over a dog.....I mean i know its sh*tty but damn... Calling for his death? You got to be sh*tting me. Most of you all most likely are just following the crowd in your comments I know.

That being said and knowing this board though if I pulled up some old Mike Vick threads and compare names....I would bet that the lot of you who made the sh*tty comments were probably on the side of Vick but now that its a soldier and you are against the war its an instant double standard.
i can respect this post.

those people who are on vicks side for the pitbulls, but then pissed that this puppy was k!lled, that is extremely hypocritical.
 03-04-2008, 11:21 AM         #146
Jwalkin23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
the fact that you are unable to comprehend the innocence of an animal renders yourself sub-human.

no1 was suggesting humans and animals are equal, far from it. the fact that the animal was being held, no resistance, then thrown off a cliff for no reason other than the c*nt is sick = he is sub human.

the death of a human doesnt constitute the death of another human either.

look, a dog, or rather that dog, has done nothing 2 harm any1, it has been born into mans world and been denied a life as a result.

why is a human life worth more than an animals life in your opinion? dogs have literally saved peoples lives, yet your saying that simply because man is more powerful he has the right to k!ll a dog for sick pleasure?

RELIGION WAS INVENTED FOR c*ntS LIKE YOU

did you k!ll insects as a child? were you molested or something, ffs you brought up dog f!ghting as if it is ok!!!

dogs f!ght for dominance, they dont k!ll eachother as this weakens the pack, it is not natural for dogs 2 f!ght to the death, they pin until 1 is submissive,

Have u seen a f!ghting dog when not f!ghting/rescued? they are constantly nervous,unstable and scared of man. this is because they are brutalised during training, ive got a thread on itsbx thats got footage of said acts, watch that and see if you still feel the same.

i would love 2 ur kick ur head in lad. let my 4 terriers have a go on your legs.

the fact that man has this understanding of morals and the mastery of a huge amount of the nature of the world, gives him a responsibility not 2 harm other creatures, except for necessity. the fact u cannot understand the nature of said responsibility shows u to be backward, and an animal. so by your logic, as soon as possible u need 2 be put in a cage against another inferior creature *fingers crossed for lions/mentally incapacitated dog*
Would you agree that the logic behind "I'm going to k!ll a man, because he k!lled a puppy" is idiotic?

That is the basis behind post.
 03-04-2008, 11:21 AM         #147
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jwalkin23 said:
I decided for myself, not for you. If you want to cry about puppies, I'm not stopping you.

I simply stated why all of you look like idiots. "I'm going to k!ll a man because he k!lled a puppy" is the most idiotic statement I have read in a while.
ok. NOW your admitting that your logic isn't absolute, its you deciding for yourself. that i can say nothing about. who am i to tell you how to think, no matter how primitive and retarded your logic is.

PS: i never said i was going to k!ll the guy. but he does deserve to be detained or put to death. who knows what else he is capable of? he's obviously not stable

Last edited by StateZFinest; 03-04-2008 at 11:23 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #148
jerzyboy 
space
space
$1,736 | Props total: 8 8
i hope that pus*y get hit by a 50 on some bob swagger sh*t that was real fu*ked up he launched up and laughed i thought it was gonna be a joke that sh*t wasnt cool i never wish death on anyone but atleast let him step on a mine or something
 10 years ago '06        #149
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
*in that dude from coming to america's voice* "its a d*mn shame what they did to that dog.
 10 years ago '04        #150
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 328 328
i just showed this to a girl and boy she got upset she went to the bathroom and started ballin. Shes hell bent to make everyone aware of this she works for the news shes called Peta, Human Society, Cnn, Seattle News, LA, NY, Chicago, Miami. She even got the guys name of a youtube video. Btw all those news stations were already aware of this.

Seriously this is one of the sickest things ive ever seen. Its disgusting but this guy is gonna get whats coming to him. He can say sorry all he wants hes name is out there his phone # his address animal lovers everywhere will never let this go. Hopefully Bill Mauer covers this on friday.
 10 years ago '07        #151
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
i hope a tali-whacker k!lls him
 03-04-2008, 11:34 AM         #152
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dogmanx23 said:
i just showed this to a girl and boy she got upset she went to the bathroom and started ballin. Shes hell bent to make everyone aware of this she works for the news shes called Peta, Human Society, Cnn, Seattle News, LA, NY, Chicago, Miami. She even got the guys name of a youtube video. Btw all those news stations were already aware of this.

Seriously this is one of the sickest things ive ever seen. Its disgusting but this guy is gonna get whats coming to him. He can say sorry all he wants hes name is out there his phone # his address animal lovers everywhere will never let this go. Hopefully Bill Mauer covers this on friday.
:applause::applause::applause:
 03-04-2008, 11:55 AM         #153
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jwalkin23 said:
Would you agree that the logic behind "I'm going to k!ll a man, because he k!lled a puppy" is idiotic?

That is the basis behind post.
the logic of taking a life for any other purpose than necessity is idiotic.

YOU are idiotic, you claimed that because humans have more power than dogs we can do whatever we want with them.

what about animal r*pe? u enjoy that?
 10 years ago '04        #154
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 328 328
this guys life is over this isn't a little video he made. All the major news companys have this story on the main page of there website. Peta, Human Society, Marines are aware of this now. The guys personal Info is out there. He is so fu*ked hes going to probably jump off a cliff himself.

Last edited by dogmanx23; 03-04-2008 at 12:07 PM..
 03-04-2008, 12:20 PM         #155
danaandrew 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that was some fu*ked up sh*t right there........def uncalled for........we need to bring those soldiers home.........they're confined over there thinking that sh*t was cool..........not cool by any means.........
 10 years ago '07        #156
PLAN_B 
space
space
$848 | Props total: 23 23
wow.. i just really hope that he gets what he deserves
 03-04-2008, 12:27 PM         #157
abate420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some body should throw him off a cliff
 03-04-2008, 12:30 PM         #158
T A S H 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that super grimey i hope that man steps on a landmine or somethin
 03-04-2008, 12:35 PM         #159
PacMan18 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Obviously fake.

The dog doesnt move, so its either fake or already dead. Then the sound gets louder as it gets father away.

Come on people, dont believe everything you see.
 10 years ago '07        #160
chi100z 1 heat pts
space
space
$997 | Props total: 424 424
 efromthev said:
I hope he dies over there
word up. hopefully this pus*y n*gga gets straight suicide bombed :applause:

then laugh at the parents when their cryin on the news, i always get a kick out of that sh*t. most of these f*g**t a.ss marines are heartless in k!llin what doesnt need to be k!lled.

*turns on news to see if anymore died* :applause:

Last edited by chi100z; 03-04-2008 at 12:53 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
22 hours ago