Mar 3 - U.S. Soldier Throws Puppy Off Cliff (video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Are You..

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #121
K.B. 
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
people in here really wishing death on this dumb a.ss dude
 03-04-2008, 07:29 AM         #122
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AIshiitsonall said:
fu*k america and their fu*king soldiers...id fu*king shoot him in the head if i could low fu*king punk...

shut up bi*ch and put a bullet in your own brain
 10 years ago '05        #123
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
fu*k a puppy, I cosign his actions
 03-04-2008, 07:59 AM         #124
billy yayo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
must be a Vick Supporter.........
 10 years ago '07        #125
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 1844 1844
damn shame, I dont care if he's in the military or not, that dog didnt deserve that. Karma is a bi*ch
 03-04-2008, 09:27 AM         #126
Jwalkin23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's just a sub-human animal. I could care less.

Humans>animals. Any animal below my level of dominion I can do with as I please.

I really dont see the logic in wish death upon someone that k!lled an animal. regardless if the animal was harmless.

The fact remains, that the animal is sub-human.

Again, Humans>Animals. The death of an animal does not warrant the death of a human. The death of 100 puppies does not warrant the death of a Human. I seriously can't believe some of you lack the mental capacity to see this. Wish death upon a man who k!lled a dog is just as bad as k!lling the dog itself. Think about the logic in you're reasoning.

"He k!lled a puppy, so he must die". I swear Americans blind love for dogs is almost disgusting. Don't get me started on the Vick fiasco.

Last edited by Jwalkin23; 03-04-2008 at 09:31 AM..
 03-04-2008, 09:46 AM         #127
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jwalkin23 said:
It's just a sub-human animal. I could care less.

Humans>animals. Any animal below my level of dominion I can do with as I please.

I really dont see the logic in wish death upon someone that k!lled an animal. regardless if the animal was harmless.

The fact remains, that the animal is sub-human.

Again, Humans>Animals. The death of an animal does not warrant the death of a human. The death of 100 puppies does not warrant the death of a Human. I seriously can't believe some of you lack the mental capacity to see this. Wish death upon a man who k!lled a dog is just as bad as k!lling the dog itself. Think about the logic in you're reasoning.

"He k!lled a puppy, so he must die". I swear Americans blind love for dogs is almost disgusting. Don't get me started on the Vick fiasco.
wow your so tough with your saturday morning cartoon villain persona. "you lowly animals shall bow before my superiority, my level of dominion is higher BWAHAHAHA"

fu*k outta here. you seem like the type of kid who was bullied so he had to take aggression out on things that couldn't f!ght back, like dogs. so it's ok to torture or k!ll things that can also feel pain and emotion? even if there was absolutely no reason to? your twisted logic makes a BIT of sense if maybe the puppy had to die in place of a human. but wtf? the puppy was k!lled for pure amusement. nothing to do with our love for animals, its just inhumane

well how's about this f*g**t. i hope you catch aids or cancer. in fact, i hope the person closest to you gets punted off a cliff by Bush himself.

cause i mean.... the president >>> citizens >>>> puppies? am i right? his level of dominion is higher than ours

Last edited by StateZFinest; 03-04-2008 at 09:47 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #128
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
damn i just woke up not long ago only to read this sh*t. I'm pissed off now so watching the video would really want me to go on a murdering spree of this guys family. Anyways, not all soldiers are bad but ALOT of them are pieces of sh*t. I'm an army brat and living on base overseas and sh*t with our soldiers has shown me just how much of a piece of sh*t alot of them are. I mean i was a freshman in highschool overseas and i swear alot of the highschool girls 9-12th grade were dating the gi's over there who are obviously 18 and older. They would also act like fu*kin idiots outside of the base and make americans look bad. I dont know, i've always just had this image of alot of soldiers that are immature and trailer trash pieces of sh*t. There are alot of good ones but the ones that really stand out are the trash.

Last edited by d4deesnuts; 03-04-2008 at 09:56 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #129
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
the dude that said subhuman<human, get the fu*k outta here with that gay sh*t. You sound like one of them fu*kin f*gs that did and probably still do get picked on outside of your safehouse. "any animal below my dominion" that quote alone shows your still a virgin. Dont hate on dogs man, cuz u prob have a better chance in fu*kin one than a human girl. Anyways, i think most people wanna see the guy get punished, most people wanna hurt/kill this guy themself but thats only an immediate reaction to this sh*t. Either way, if it was a dog that attacked this dude and then he did somethin would be a lil more justifiable, but not an innocent dog and from what this thing says, it was only a puppy, it had no fu*kin idea what this guy was doing, but i bet u that dog was scared as fu*k when it saw that it was hovering over a cliff, then the souless bi*ch lets go of the puppy and lets it die. So to retract my own statement, yes, if i was there and witnessed this, yes i would've k!lled him while the tape was still rollin.

Last edited by d4deesnuts; 03-04-2008 at 10:04 AM..
 03-04-2008, 10:07 AM         #130
MCarter418 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok ok i kno thats fu*ked up and all but am i the only one who found it a little funny when u herd the dog barking as it was spinning in the air?!?!? Ok ill probally go to hell for saying that but w/e & shoutout to dude who spells Karma with a C
 10 years ago '05        #131
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
Damn how the fucc could you do something like that? Heartless fucc probable was a55 r*ped when he was a little boy and taking it out on a defenseless puppy.
 03-04-2008, 10:32 AM         #132
Jwalkin23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The intelligence of the members who responded to my post is questionable.

You guys reason like highschoolers.

the dude that said subhuman<human, get the fu*k outta here with that gay sh*t. You sound like one of them fu*kin f*gs that did and probably still do get picked on outside of your safehouse. "any animal below my dominion" that quote alone shows your still a virgin.
I didn't know typing like an idiot on boxden was criteria for getting play.

yes i would've k!lled him while the tape was still rollin.
You would have k!lled a man because he k!lled a dog? I fail to see the logic in your post.
cause i mean.... the president >>> citizens >>>> puppies? am i right? his level of dominion is higher than ours
By the law of man, yes. But in regards to my post, NO.

People>animals. Never did I sub-divide the human race, however if you want my take on that particular issue:

"Humans" includes all people regardless of mental/physical capacity, politcal/economic status, etc. We are all equal. It's mans laws that choose to give certain people more power over others.

If you choose to be placed on the same level as an animal, than I'm not going to stop you. That is your prerogative.

Some of the people in the post need to take a class on basic reading comprehension. If it's not explicitly stated, dont a.ssume. This will make you look like an idiot it more academic circles such as college lectures and debates.

Last edited by Jwalkin23; 03-04-2008 at 10:46 AM..
 03-04-2008, 10:33 AM         #133
SignalSoldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow at the people getting all worked up over a dog.....I mean i know its sh*tty but damn... Calling for his death? You got to be sh*tting me. Most of you all most likely are just following the crowd in your comments I know.

That being said and knowing this board though if I pulled up some old Mike Vick threads and compare names....I would bet that the lot of you who made the sh*tty comments were probably on the side of Vick but now that its a soldier and you are against the war its an instant double standard.

Last edited by SignalSoldier; 03-04-2008 at 10:34 AM..
 03-04-2008, 10:42 AM         #134
SOA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nahhhhhh, fucck that heartless c*nt.
der are some real d*cks in the world
 03-04-2008, 10:46 AM         #135
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's only a fu*king animal, yeah this guy a little sick for doing such but come on now.

I bet none of you are even vegan/vegetarian, have you seen batter chickens or cows which are bred for slaughter, sh*t they even cut off the testicles of the male calves and say it didn't feel anything.

People are so fu*king hypocritical and ignorant, munching on there fu*king big macs while saying "ahhhhhh he k!lled a puppy, it was cute" and all that sh*t.

Humans > Animals, some are defenceless some are not and it doesn't change the fact you eat defenceless deformed animals when you tuck into those chicken nugget or cheeseburger.
 03-04-2008, 10:47 AM         #136
Jwalkin23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
It's only a fu*king animal, yeah this guy a little sick for doing such but come on now.

I bet none of you are even vegan/vegetarian, have you seen batter chickens or cows which are bred for slaughter, sh*t they even cut off the testicles of the male calves and say it didn't feel anything.

People are so fu*king hypocritical and ignorant, munching on there fu*king big macs while saying "ahhhhhh he k!lled a puppy, it was cute" and all that sh*t.

Humans > Animals, some are defenceless some are not and it doesn't change the fact you eat defenceless deformed animals when you tuck into those chicken nugget or cheeseburger.
Thank you.
 03-04-2008, 10:53 AM         #137
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:
wow your so tough with your saturday morning cartoon villain persona. "you lowly animals shall bow before my superiority, my level of dominion is higher BWAHAHAHA"

fu*k outta here. you seem like the type of kid who was bullied so he had to take aggression out on things that couldn't f!ght back, like dogs. so it's ok to torture or k!ll things that can also feel pain and emotion? even if there was absolutely no reason to? your twisted logic makes a BIT of sense if maybe the puppy had to die in place of a human. but wtf? the puppy was k!lled for pure amusement. nothing to do with our love for animals, its just inhumane

well how's about this f*g**t. i hope you catch aids or cancer. in fact, i hope the person closest to you gets punted off a cliff by Bush himself.

Funniest sh*t I read in awhile... On the real though that's some fu*ked up sh*t how he did that innocent puppy...Karmas a bi*ch though so it will be sure to come back around on there a.ss........
 03-04-2008, 10:57 AM         #138
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:

:banghead: I just ate two double cheeseburgers...Got me feeling all bad and sh*t.......:sick:
 10 years ago '06        #139
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 2959 2959
dude is trippin
 10 years ago '07        #140
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
all dogs go to heaven
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy