Mar 3 - U.S. Soldier Throws Puppy Off Cliff (video)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Are You..

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #61
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1148 1148
alot of u guys makin no sense..kill the guy..behe@d the guy..blah blah...yeah u say u care if it was a person, but i see otha threads where 5 people shot in wendys = 14 responses half are jokes..this thread bout a puppy gets ova 50 responses.. ur a idiot if u wish death on a man for something like this..yes it was uncalled for but gimme a break... and at the guy giving me hate for disrepecting dogs
 10 years ago '04        #62
nickh 
space
space
$5,298 | Props total: 0 0
Im not going to watch the video because i know its not something i want to see, but on the real i hope he dies a slow painful death, dip him in acid, rip off his eyelids, take a saw and cut off his toes and let him bleed out gears of war style.
 03-03-2008, 08:24 PM         #63
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
waht a fu*kign loser..fu*k america and their fu*king soldiers...why the fu*k would u do something like that..id fu*king shoot him in the head if i could low fu*king punk...
 03-03-2008, 08:26 PM         #64
ksmoove757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn the desert is fu*kin dem up
 03-03-2008, 08:39 PM         #65
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sleezy said:
alot of u guys makin no sense..kill the guy..behe@d the guy..blah blah...yeah u say u care if it was a person, but i see otha threads where 5 people shot in wendys = 14 responses half are jokes..this thread bout a puppy gets ova 50 responses.. ur a idiot if u wish death on a man for something like this..yes it was uncalled for but gimme a break... and at the guy giving me hate for disrepecting dogs
its fu*ked up thinking like that that leads to fu*ked up actions.

you gotta treat all living things that show emotion/pain/friendship with respect.

your thought process might be "oh its a dog, at least it's not a person not a huge deal if i k!ll it"

such nonchalance about k!lling a living thing eventually leads to nonchalance about k!lling humans.
 10 years ago '04        #66
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,589 | Props total: 440 440
are u serious? wishing death on a soildier f!ghting for ur country for throwing a puppy... if the headline read civilian k!lled u wouldnt have gave a flying fu*k.. of all the sh*t goin on over there and this bothers u..grow da fu*k up..u should be over there puttin ya life in danger and having people wish death on u for a fu*kin dog
I could give a damn if he's f!ghting for our country, your a sucker anyways if u signed up for the millitary to go f!ght in Iraq unless you had no other options in life and needed some kind of income otherwise your f!ghting a joke of a war, we shouldn't even be over there
 10 years ago '04        #67
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 731 731
just a question how is that fake???
 03-03-2008, 08:54 PM         #68
Jerseyelite89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
funny moment...the banner under my browser said "Got an Aggresive Dog?"....just thought id throw that out there.....
 10 years ago '06        #69
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
I guess they got bored k!llin innocent people over there, so they gotta resort to this.
 10 years ago '05        #70
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1148 1148
 efromthev said:
I could give a damn if he's f!ghting for our country, your a sucker anyways if u signed up for the millitary to go f!ght in Iraq unless you had no other options in life and needed some kind of income otherwise your f!ghting a joke of a war, we shouldn't even be over there

right?? so how bout no one joins the army cuz they suckaz and lets see how this country turns out and how u live ya life
 10 years ago '04        #71
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,741 | Props total: 6448 6448
i've replayed the clip about 20 times now, dunno why lol ahh thats mean

it really is fu*ked up though, its just u can hear the dog hit the ground.. and i dunno, its just fu*ked up
 10 years ago '04        #72
DJNocturnal 
space
space
$486 | Props total: 0 0
damn that is pretty fu*ked up......but you know whats more fu*ked up? people strapping themselves with bombs and k!lling massive amounts of innocent people.
 03-03-2008, 09:12 PM         #73
TAY FLOWZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 03-03-2008, 09:12 PM         #74
Moniker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That was unnecessary. People are under this misonception that military folks are good folks f!ghting for freedom. However, there are a lot of sicc fuccs in the military too. All some of them do is get shot at and mortored. Plus they are attaking others with bombs and a.ssault weapons.

He should get a Vick type sentence for that ish. The fool damn sure should'nt have taped it. Sicc lil white boy. Probably listens to Slipknot and Ramstein or somesh*t. Use to get his a.ss whooped when he was in high school. Punk!
 03-03-2008, 09:17 PM         #75
PinoyKing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow....no reasonable exploitation for this.
 03-03-2008, 09:19 PM         #76
CapoGambino305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That was fu*ked up..Just why?
 03-03-2008, 09:22 PM         #77
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
....i bet if you tape the sh*t thats going on in the world right now.....this video wouldnt even matter.

Kids in america do the samething.........

to bad for the dog .....thats life a gusse, just cant explain it.
 03-03-2008, 09:24 PM         #78
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok after looking at this more clearly, its really possible this is fake

you dont really see the dog moving and the barking sounds suspect... it could have been already dead
just something to think about before yall go ballistic
 03-03-2008, 09:28 PM         #79
brian8947 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AIshiitsonall said:
waht a fu*kign loser..fu*k america and their fu*king soldiers...why the fu*k would u do something like that..id fu*king shoot him in the head if i could low fu*king punk...
Yep but you won't shoot him in the head and in fact he'll probably k!ll some muslims and maybe even some innocent civilians over there and come back home safe. So in the end who wins?
 03-03-2008, 09:32 PM         #80
ILLMATIC_RIDAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man wtfffff!!!! that sh*t pisses me off
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy