Mar 3 - U.S. Soldier Throws Puppy Off Cliff (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Are You..

Props Slaps
 03-03-2008, 07:01 PM         #41
hardest_out88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all of u forget that no matter what the fu*k he does, hes f!ghting over there for us no matter what the fu*k ur stance is on the war. motherfu*kers crying over a dog dont even kno what combat is like im guessing you all would literally sh*t urself all day in the middle east
 10 years ago '04        #42
WillboyRD 
space
space
$271 | Props total: 0 0
what a fu*kin pencil d*ck bi*ch.... hes a fu*kin f*g**t for that sh*t!!!!!! I hope bin laden fu*ks him up the a.ss with a jagged rock from one of his hidden caves and then throws him over the edge and pisses on his dead carcass!
 10 years ago '05        #43
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1146 1146
 cold_young_thug said:
Are you serious? A soldier from any nation has possibility of dying at war, soldiers know this when they go in, when a soldier dies yes its sad, but in a way he/she brought it on themselves, the knew the consequences of joining the army. You might get deployed and you might get k!lled. But a puppy? How fu*ked up are you to not want harm done to him. Dis n*gga threw a damn puppy over a cliff, and basically watched it die...and in defense all you can is we dog lovers? You shoulda been da dog, lol

are u serious? wishing death on a soildier f!ghting for ur country for throwing a puppy... if the headline read civilian k!lled u wouldnt have gave a flying fu*k.. of all the sh*t goin on over there and this bothers u..grow da fu*k up..u should be over there puttin ya life in danger and having people wish death on u for a fu*kin dog
 03-03-2008, 07:07 PM         #44
youngbrady 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope they throw his a.ss in guantanamo and he gets his head ripped off and gets r*ped down his throat. punk a.ss muthafu*ka. i hope he gets courtmartialed.^^^^hardestout_88 must have been the one on the video smh @ u trying to justify that bull sh*t.
 10 years ago '05        #45
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
i dont wish death on him or anything....what he did is really messed up...dont even know what u thinking when u doing that? i mean u see the dog a puppy at that..and what runs throu ur mind? g, let me toss him...dumbfu*k man i do hope the army does something bout it thou
 03-03-2008, 07:17 PM         #46
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all these cats wishing death on dude, were the same people saying "free vick, free vick." pu**y hypocrites.

fu*king sheep. its just a messed up thing to do butdude is obviously fu*ked up in the head beyond words so yea......when you see him on the street, dont fu*k with him.
 03-03-2008, 07:24 PM         #47
brian8947 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
know him as in know him personally retard...no one was trying to be gangster I just made an observation. That means my outlook on a situation...i figured you were too dumb to know what an observation was....
An observation is "I wish I knew this guy so I could beat the sh*t out of him". Just like everyone in the thread you'll call this guy names and wish he dies but in real life he'll probably come back home just the way he left. Ask yourself, who wins?
 03-03-2008, 07:25 PM         #48
Jesus Christ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok so I heard this sh*t is fake, hopefully it is

and on the other hand dont trust addresses in youtube comments you never know that it might be some sick fu*k who hates another and trying to get revenge on them by claiming that its the person in the video.

But if this is real then those people are really fu*ked up :-/
 10 years ago '07        #49
Hollywooo22 
space
space
$2,078 | Props total: 94 94
dumb a.ss soldier
 10 years ago '08        #50
lr501 
space
space
$3,183 | Props total: 40 40
man dat was f*ckd up
 03-03-2008, 07:44 PM         #51
KrAnKThiS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sleezy said:
are u serious? wishing death on a soildier f!ghting for ur country for throwing a puppy... if the headline read civilian k!lled u wouldnt have gave a flying fu*k.. of all the sh*t goin on over there and this bothers u..grow da fu*k up..u should be over there puttin ya life in danger and having people wish death on u for a fu*kin dog
If he k!lled an innocent person I would say the same sh*t. Just cause you f!ght for your country doesn't mean you can go around taking innocent life, human or otherwise. Dude is fu*ked up and I could care less if he dies. I like how you say "grow da fu*k up" as if people being upset by this makes them childish. I know plenty of soldiers who served our country and none of them were throwing puppies off cliffs. Next time, before you speak, do yourself a favor and choke yourself with the c*ck you crave.
 03-03-2008, 07:45 PM         #52
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"ohhh you guys are puppy lovers, people die in iraq all the time"

shut the fu*k up, if we saw video of an innocent child or human being tortured and k!lled, we'd be pissed off too.

and for those of you saying "shame on you, this soldier is defending our country" so? that gives him to k!ll an innocent living thing, dog, child, or human, that can't defend itself?

i hope he gets caught by terrorist and behe@ded with a rusty saw. slowly.

and i can care less what ya'll think.

Last edited by StateZFinest; 03-03-2008 at 08:22 PM..
 03-03-2008, 07:46 PM         #53
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KrAnKThiS said:
If he k!lled an innocent person I would say the same sh*t. Just cause you f!ght for your country doesn't mean you can go around taking innocent life, human or otherwise. Dude is fu*ked up and I could care less if he dies. I like how you say "grow da fu*k up" as if people being upset by this makes them childish. I know plenty of soldiers who served our country and none of them were throwing puppies off cliffs. Next time, before you speak, do yourself a favor and choke yourself with the c*ck you crave.
dude, ignore that guy sleezy. people like that have a fu*ked up mentality and if you give them the time of day, they just spew more crap with twisted logic
 10 years ago '06        #54
Qbert 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,632 | Props total: 2531 2531
 PSC said:
Damn, they have been over there too damn long. PTSD and numbness are really hitting them hard.
whats PTSD
 03-03-2008, 07:48 PM         #55
Jade954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2D.... said:
how the fu*k could you possibly justify that sh*t
for real... i read the title... i can't even watch that....
 10 years ago '06        #56
Panasonic 82 heat pts82
space
space
$5,674 | Props total: 1460 1460
 Qbert said:
whats PTSD
post traumatic stress disorder
 10 years ago '07        #57
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
I Hope A bomb Lands On That n*gga Tru Story.
 03-03-2008, 08:00 PM         #58
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hardest_out88 said:
all of u forget that no matter what the fu*k he does, hes f!ghting over there for us no matter what the fu*k ur stance is on the war. motherfu*kers crying over a dog dont even kno what combat is like im guessing you all would literally sh*t urself all day in the middle east
What the fu*k does this have to do with throwing a puppy, who has nothing to do with the war, over a cliff?

There will be no saving this ho.
 10 years ago '04        #59
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 692 692
damn!!!!
 03-03-2008, 08:00 PM         #60
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sleezy said:
AHAHAHAHA I just noticed this dude has a fu*ken Sean Taylor tribute as his avy. are you tryna say you give a fu*k about a living life after that comment? hypocrisy at it's best.

i felt sh*tty and depressed after hearing about sean taylor's death. and i feel sh*tty and depressed about this puppy. because they both didn't deserve to die.

this soldier deserves to die. not because he did it to a puppy, but if you watch the video he shows ZERO remorse or empathy. he's fu*ken laughing. this might be the dude who's so fu*ked up in the head he might murder someone close to you.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy