Mar 3 - U.S. Soldier Throws Puppy Off Cliff (video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Are You..

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #221
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,660 | Props total: 23107 23107
what a puke of a soldier
 10 years ago '06        #222
reppnta19 
space
space
space
$191 | Props total: 6 6
its a GOD DAMN DOG...they can shoot someone in the face but they cant throw a puppy? GET REAL bi*chES...you are all SOFT
 10 years ago '04        #223
playr101 
space
space
space
$912 | Props total: 28 28
you all are gay... its a fukin dog.. an iraqi dog.. they run wild all over and live off eating trash and their own sh*t... death is a blessing to them... most limp around..and try to get hit by vehicles in the road.. they seem to want to die...

get over it.. f*gs

-playr101
 03-05-2008, 12:40 PM         #224
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=mr_underground;11537716]The United States Marine Corps is investigating one of its own after a YouTube video showed a Marine apparently throwing a puppy off a cliff in Iraq.

The Marine Corps called the video “shocking and deplorable and is contrary to the high standards we expect of every Marine.”

Marine spokesman Maj. Chris Perrine said the soldier in the video was believed to be based in Hawaii and he added, “We do not tolerate this type of behavior and will take appropriate action.”

The video looks like it was shot by a cell phone camera. The Marine holds the black and white puppy by the neck and says, “Cute little puppy, huh?”

He then throws the dog over the cliff and the Marine shrugs his shoulders while another Marine laughs and says “That’s mean. That was mean, Motari.”

Various blogs and sites have been speculating what is the Marine’s full name, and one of the Marine’s sources said there is a man with the name Motari that is at the Hawaii base, but it is not confirmed if that is him in the video.

It is also being questioned if the video is authentic. The video has been removed from YouTube because it violated content rules.

Perinne added, “Certainly there’s a lot of outrage and a lot of people are upset about it. I think every Marine is upset about this video. We will investigate and take appropriate action and make sure our Marine is safe as well. That is mistreatment of a puppy. That is a violation of anybody’s standards, and the Marine Corps sets extremely high standards.”

but i thinks its only right that we throw this marine over a cliff as well, thats the most reasonable punishment peferably hog tied and then thrown off a cliff.[/

03-05-2008, 02:05 PM         #225
Clipse36 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HeavenlySword said:
all these cats wishing death on dude, were the same people saying "free vick, free vick." pus*y hypocrites.

fu*king sheep. its just a messed up thing to do butdude is obviously fu*ked up in the head beyond words so yea......when you see him on the street, dont fu*k with him.
Ya a soldier that throws a puppy off a cliff and mike vick who there is no proof against goes to jail for funding a dog f!ghting ring are the same? the fu*k outta here, we dont know anything about the mike vick case, just what the news tells us. I thought before i saw this video that people wishing death upon a soldier were fu*ked up but then i saw the video and it made me want him to die too. I think someone need to beat his a.ss for throwing an innocent puppy off a cliff and then laughing about it. fu*k that guy, he will get his.
 03-05-2008, 02:08 PM         #226
imorvenj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T-Heazy said:
I thought white people liked dogs. Guess this dog was a terrorist...

now that sh*t was funny!!!!!
 03-05-2008, 02:45 PM         #227
KillahKonceptZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how do sick fu*ks like this even get into the army?
 10 years ago '04        #228
BIGDOG 
space
space
space
$337 | Props total: 0 0
THEY BETTER GIVE HIS a.ss SOME TIME, LIKE THEY DID VICK!!!! bi*ch a.ss LIL BOY!!
 10 years ago '08        #229
youngfreshgc 
space
space
$979 | Props total: 458 458
fu*k it k!lling people is a sport to them n*ggaz might as well start offing they animals
 03-05-2008, 03:01 PM         #230
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn that dog went flying like underdog.
 10 years ago '05        #231
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1146 1146
i like to watch the video with the sound all the way up

...i still think its pathetic how everyone is wishing death on a dude...one dude replied to me saying we should cherish all life then he writes how they should shoot the soldier in the face hypocrites .....

i bet everybody was upset in "anchorman" when the guy punted the dog off the bridge scene of the year somebody gif that for me
 10 years ago '04        #232
big jeffrey 
space
space
$2,382 | Props total: 357 357
Funny clip.. this sh*t is comedy, if u think otherwise... ,kill urself, if u need some help im sure this marine could grab u by the neck and toss ur sh*t over a cliff
 03-05-2008, 04:55 PM         #233
SignalSoldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The more I thought about that video the more I realized that sh*t is fake. Lets think about a few things.

1. Its reported that it was taken by a cellphone camcorder
2. You can hear the puppy wimper all the way till his impact
3. Puppy never moves.

Notice that ANY time you see a professional newscast in an open space what do they have? MICROPHONES so that you can hear them. Combined with the noticeable wind in the background I would think that it would be pretty hard to hear that dog as he traveled AWAY from the camcorder. The impact was pretty damn far away too. Supposing that the phone has a decent microphone I would think that it would still be hard to hear that over the wind! The puppy never moves while in his hand nor doing the flight.

this sh*t is fake!
 10 years ago '05        #234
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,163 | Props total: 957 957
Wow just wow, why the fu*k would you record that sh*t. they are fu*king stupid.
 10 years ago '06        #235
Mr.Heismen 
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 7 7
see this aint right didnt some us soliders get thrown in jail for raping some lady over there and torturing some guy and now this??? man i have the perfect idea lets take his a.ss from over there in a heli blind fold his a.ss and say we got a surprise then travel over to the crand canyon and say "SINCE YOU THROW THE POOR HELPLESS PUPPY OVER A CLIFF WERE GONNA DO THE SAME THING TO YOU AND SEE IF WE CAN GET THE SAME SCREAM OUT OF YOU" push his a.ss out and watch him fall and if he jus so happens to survive pick his a.ss up and travel to mt rushmore and throw his a.ss off of there and see if he doesnt die... plans flawless now whos wit me
 10 years ago '04        #236
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
thats heartless ....... wow , im shocked ....... you sick fu*ks

im not even gona state the equal punishment .... but thats whats deserved , someone throw this idiot off the cliff ... what a dumb fu*k ...
 10 years ago '04        #237
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,738 | Props total: 2400 2400
that mofo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! True piece of sh*t........
 03-07-2008, 02:49 PM         #238
kubatang89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i mean i understand that there are worse things happening over there with innocent k!lling of humans but to take a harmless puppy and throw it off a cliff and record it like its a highlight of their experience over there is pretty fu*cked up.
 10 years ago '06        #239
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 2260 2260
fu*k the US soldiers peice of sh*t f*g**ts
 10 years ago '06        #240
husker4 
space
space
$84 | Props total: 0 0
 sleezy said:
more people outraged that they k!lled a dog...most wouldnt even cared if they k!lled a person or a iraq soilder on camera. at the people wishing death on a man for this...only in america where people care so much bout dogs

I agree 100% It's just a cot dam dog!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
21 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
233 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago