Mar 3 - U.S. Soldier Throws Puppy Off Cliff (video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Are You..

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #181
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$989 | Props total: 14 14
It was an insurgent or Al-qeada attack dog.
 10 years ago '04        #182
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
lol this is the funniest thread...all these sensitive a.ss clowns wishin death on this guy *smh*
 03-04-2008, 03:46 PM         #183
Mbrew457 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
i wish i knew the guy so when he came back from serving his time i could beat the sh*t out of him...
yeah no that wouldn't happen you couldn't touch him
 03-04-2008, 04:31 PM         #184
MrAmazing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ how emotional yall are over a dog. funny sh*t.
 10 years ago '05        #185
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1147 1147
look at how many are outraged at this thread and how many responses it got..."looks down at other threads where families get k!lled and see 15 responses" people talking bout they would k!ll em ill be laughing at ya a.ss in jail for ya dog..one thread people were saying they would attack a 16 ft python to save the dog

in this country= white man> dogs> minorities this is just a joke for the sensitive people
 10 years ago '06        #186
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
seriously this animal loving sh*t is getting outta control. its like an animal's life is more important than a humans.
 10 years ago '06        #187
Panasonic 82 heat pts82
space
space
$5,677 | Props total: 1462 1462
5 more pages and this goes to classics lol or may be news cant

Last edited by Panasonic; 03-04-2008 at 05:10 PM..
 03-04-2008, 05:04 PM         #188
PacMan18 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
seriously this animal loving sh*t is getting outta control. its like an animal's life is more important than a humans.
Nobody is saying that.

But an animals life IS more important that a fu*king f*g**t like this who senselessly k!lls innocent animals for no reason other than his own twisted enjoyment.
 03-04-2008, 05:16 PM         #189
ĐöØρЗŘ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Smh @ the Dog Screaming.
 10 years ago '04        #190
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
 10 years ago '04        #191
sundance 
space
space
$1,777 | Props total: 0 0
that sh*t was foul.....Karma is a mutha fu*ka
 03-04-2008, 06:20 PM         #192
dre4dollas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The video wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It wasnt that far of a fall, who knows the dog might made it.
 10 years ago '07        #193
jijocp88 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 9 9
yo that is sad but some of yall are trippin wishing death on somebody for k!lling a puppy hes going to get has a.ss handed to him but death thats a little too extreme
 10 years ago '04        #194
mr_underground|m 1965 heat pts1965
space
space
$22,755 | Props total: 28414 28414
The United States Marine Corps is investigating one of its own after a YouTube video showed a Marine apparently throwing a puppy off a cliff in Iraq.

The Marine Corps called the video “shocking and deplorable and is contrary to the high standards we expect of every Marine.”

Marine spokesman Maj. Chris Perrine said the soldier in the video was believed to be based in Hawaii and he added, “We do not tolerate this type of behavior and will take appropriate action.”

The video looks like it was shot by a cell phone camera. The Marine holds the black and white puppy by the neck and says, “Cute little puppy, huh?”

He then throws the dog over the cliff and the Marine shrugs his shoulders while another Marine laughs and says “That’s mean. That was mean, Motari.”

Various blogs and sites have been speculating what is the Marine’s full name, and one of the Marine’s sources said there is a man with the name Motari that is at the Hawaii base, but it is not confirmed if that is him in the video.

It is also being questioned if the video is authentic. The video has been removed from YouTube because it violated content rules.

Perinne added, “Certainly there’s a lot of outrage and a lot of people are upset about it. I think every Marine is upset about this video. We will investigate and take appropriate action and make sure our Marine is safe as well. That is mistreatment of a puppy. That is a violation of anybody’s standards, and the Marine Corps sets extremely high standards.”

but i thinks its only right that we throw this marine over a cliff as well, thats the most reasonable punishment, peferably hog tied and then thrown off a cliff.

Last edited by mr_underground; 03-04-2008 at 07:12 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #195
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 eddieopelousas said:
I don't think thats the point. It's stupid a.ss people like that that would see a dog in the street and don't slow down. They just run them over. what if it was your childs dog he had done this to, would you be mad? I don't care what kind of animal it was. That sh*t is wrong. Throw his a.ss off a cliff. This is what they so call "protecting our freedom". This is the second video of soldiers k!lling a dog. I don't remember the site, but some dumb a.ss shot a dog with a machine gun. How do they find time for this ignorance. Aren't they supposed to be IN A WAR. To k!ll anyone or anything isn't right. People say they are f!ghting for us, but we didn't send them to war now did we? I don't remember telling soldiers to go over there and k!ll all those people. Bring the soldiers home and leave those peolpe alone.

fu*k you, your opinion, and that ugly a.ss bi*ch in that avy you bi*ch made f*g**t.

It's just a fu*kING DOG, if I see you on the street when I'm driving, trust me baby. I won't stop, not until I have you rolling on my windshield. One less retard.
 10 years ago '04        #196
whoa 
space
space
space
$949 | Props total: 0 0
YO, I AM IN THE MILITARY AND THAT sh*t IS fu*kED UP DUDE NEED TO BE DEALT WITH, DON'T WORRY HE WILL GET HIS FOR THAT STUPID sh*t...
 03-04-2008, 07:51 PM         #197
DirtyHarry 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wont even watch. sh*ts fu*ked up. heartless bastards
 03-04-2008, 08:35 PM         #198
Myau 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 heeznutz said:
How do you know if this is real or not , from a site where anyone can post video . I'm not going to judge a man off a video on the internet .

Believe nothing you hear an only half of what you see .

IF this is real , dude is fu*ked but I dont think someone would do this on camera , looks suspect IMO .
Yeah this thing seems too suspect. But if it is authentic, it's sad. People do stupid thing at times, it's not justifiable, but damn, to wish death upon him? No.
 10 years ago '04        #199
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,215 | Props total: 2114 2114
 JaiMega said:

fu*k you, your opinion, and that ugly a.ss bi*ch in that avy you bi*ch made f*g**t.

It's just a fu*kING DOG, if I see you on the street when I'm driving, trust me baby. I won't stop, not until I have you rolling on my windshield. One less retard.
damn what did dogs ever to do you?? You act like you hate them with a passion...
 03-04-2008, 08:56 PM         #200
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*king son of a bi*ch
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
21 hours ago