Lebron better win MVP this season.

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
44 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-03-2008, 04:02 PM         #161
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The East is a.ss cheeks. GTFOH. 2 teams are well below .500 and there in the fu*king playoff race. The East has little to no depth which lets people like Bron prance all over teams. U saw what the Spurs did in the Finals Bron would be a 8th seed or worse in the West.
 03-03-2008, 04:12 PM         #162
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
The East is a.ss cheeks. GTFOH. 2 teams are well below .500 and there in the fu*king playoff race. The East has little to no depth which lets people like Bron prance all over teams. U saw what the Spurs did in the Finals Bron would be a 8th seed or worse in the West.
You don't have any homework today son?
 10 years ago '06        #163
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,241 | Props total: 627 627
 luda06 said:
It's Lebron against the world and he's 4th place alone. There is no team be real.
Lmao ... Any team in the L would love to have Big Z are you fu*kin kidding me..
 03-03-2008, 04:17 PM         #164
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kids who value +/- stats shouldn't have a say in sports............
 03-03-2008, 04:18 PM         #165
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m!ck3y said:
Lmao ... Any team in the L would love to have Big Z are you fu*kin kidding me..
And any team would trade 3/4ths of their roster for Lebron.
 10 years ago '04        #166
Mayhem 
space
space
space
$995 | Props total: 0 0
 luda06 said:
And any team would trade 3/4ths of their roster for Lebron.
I called the top 4 in the east and top 8 in the west and they declined your offer.
 03-03-2008, 04:25 PM         #167
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Kids who value +/- stats shouldn't have a say in sports............
You want to be on punishment huh? Keep talkin.
 10 years ago '04        #168
jillas31 
space
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 25 25
if you wanted to argue that Kobe has never had a MVP before and that he is getting a little old so he deserves one, that would be fine, but to argue that his stats or that his benefit to his team is greater than Lebrons just isn't factual or accurate. Skew the stats, throw excuses out there for Kobe all you want, Lebron is the MOST VALUABLE PLAYER(To his team and to the league whichever way you want to judge it) Period!

here I got you a quote out of Tex Winter's guide to the Triangle
With the defense being occupied by constant player movement, the most skilled players can take advantage of one on one penetration
So there is no excuse for why Lebron takes more shots in the paint than Kobe, except for the fact that Kobe is soft and doesnt like contact.
Once again not Lebrons fault.
 10 years ago '04        #169
Mayhem 
space
space
space
$995 | Props total: 0 0
 jillas31 said:
if you wanted to argue that Kobe has never had a MVP before and that he is getting a little old so he deserves one, that would be fine, but to argue that his stats or that his benefit to his team is greater than Lebrons just isn't factual or accurate. Skew the stats, throw excuses out there for Kobe all you want, Lebron is the MOST VALUABLE PLAYER(To his team and to the league whichever way you want to judge it) Period!

So there is no excuse for why Lebron takes more shots in the paint than Kobe, except for the fact that Kobe is soft and doesnt like contact.

Tex also said to bench Kobe and push odom.
 03-03-2008, 04:32 PM         #170
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe will most likely win it

I have it for now

Chris Paul
Lebron James
Kobe Bryant
Kevin Garnett
Dwight Howard

If any of the first 3 win then its ok though, but if the lakers have 57-60 wins I think Kobe will get it.
 10 years ago '04        #171
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 jillas31 said:

You couldn't possibly be any more stupid than you make yourself look on these boards.
First of all, that's not from Tex Winter's guide to the triangle. just shows a general guide to the offense.
Second of all, the triangle offense has different positions. The position that Kobe plays in that offense isn't designed to be the position that creates penetration. The penetrating player serves as a person who can draw the defense and pass out of the paint.
 10 years ago '07        #172
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15033 15033
 str8_akademiks said:
You couldn't possibly be any more stupid than you make yourself look on these boards.
First of all, that's not from Tex Winter's guide to the triangle. just shows a general guide to the offense.
Second of all, the triangle offense has different positions. The position that Kobe plays in that offense isn't designed to be the position that creates penetration. The penetrating player serves as a person who can draw the defense and pass out of the paint.
don't even bother to try and explain the triangle to that dumb fu*k
 10 years ago '04        #173
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,044 | Props total: 6102 6102
if lebron didnt play in the WNBA aka the East then maybe. But his team isnt a contender like Kobe's
 03-03-2008, 05:38 PM         #174
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
His teams werent winning when he was supposedly carrying... The Cavs more than likely will finish in the top 3 in the East there is a difference... Plus Kobe wasnt putting the same numbers as LEbron is across the board...
R u really that fu*kin stupid? Seriously? Kobe took those teams to the playoffs. Without him, they're a lottery team at that point. Possibly worst team in the league. He took basically a bunch of down syndrome kids and got them into the playoffs and almost won against the best team twice. Not to mention all the games he had to win by himself because nobody on the team was capable of hitting open shots and layups. The man had to score 81 points for Christ's sake and litteraly beat a team 1 against 5 because his team was that bad. That 1 game alone should have got him the MVP. And to top all this off, he did this in the Western Conference. Had he been in the East, he would have probablly been in the Finals a couple of times. You need to actually watch an NBA game first before making such outlandish comments. I've watched close to 90% of all Lakers games since '88, I know my fu*kin team unlike you. Smarten up f*g**t.
 03-03-2008, 05:38 PM         #175
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
if lebron didnt play in the WNBA aka the East then maybe. But his team isnt a contender like Kobe's
 03-03-2008, 05:43 PM         #176
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cavs in the Western Conference = Minnesota Timberwolves
 10 years ago '06        #177
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,483 | Props total: 17929 17929
Lebron deserves it he fills up the whole stat sheet and really is the most valuable player. I think if you put Lebron on Lakers they'd be better than Lakers with Kobe cuz Lebron makes players around him better
 03-03-2008, 05:47 PM         #178
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
Lebron deserves it he fills up the whole stat sheet and really is the most valuable player. I think if you put Lebron on Lakers they'd be better than Lakers with Kobe cuz Lebron makes players around him better
it's like he's fu*kin 5.
 03-03-2008, 05:47 PM         #179
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skletch said:
Cavs without lebron = Minnesota Timberwolves
fixed :applause:

lakers without kobe=still in the playoffs.
 03-03-2008, 05:49 PM         #180
htownrockets  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Kobe doesnt get it this year then Im done with the NBA straight up, man has been the best player in the league for 4-5 years but doesnt get MVP once?? Lebron is in the east so I dont respect his wins, now he has hughes and wall yso there shouldbe no reason why the cavs shouldnt get third in the east
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago