most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #141
Mayhem 
space
space
space
$995 | Props total: 0 0
 luda06 said:
LOL The Cavs forced Lebron to sit out with that injury. Ahhhhhh Kobe stans stay reaching in their barney bag for something against Lebron. The Cavs played their a.sses off without Lebron and took a series of losses that was straight asinine because it was against the East. 5 sh*tty teams in the East without Lebron!

Lebron came back and guess what, they won.

Celtics dominated the Lakers.
Cavs dominated the Lakers too. That's all that matters. Kobe can't hold a candle to Lebron this season.
I think I'm pro abortion now.
 10 years ago '07        #142
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,839 | Props total: 2521 2521
he's a top candidate definitely, but there's no chance of him winning the MVP though
 10 years ago '06        #143
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,236 | Props total: 625 625
YO CANT BE THE MVP OF A TEAM THAT IS 4Th PLACE IN THE EAST!

Simple as that, they are not even top 3 in the weaker confrence. Larry showed that he can play in DC but when he came to the cavs he couldnt play with Bron because Bron dosnt distribute the ball well. Dont let his 5 dishes a game fool you. Try watching an actual game and you will see that Bron dosnt make the game easier for anyone except him self..
 10 years ago '04        #144
Mayhem 
space
space
space
 m!ck3y said:

Simple as that, they are not even top 3 in the weaker confrence. Larry showed that he can play in DC but when he came to the cavs he couldnt play with Bron because Bron dosnt distribute the ball well. Dont let his 5 dishes a game fool you. Try watching an actual game and you will see that Bron dosnt make the game easier for anyone except him self..
They don't watch games they watch the box score.
 10 years ago '04        #145
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 m!ck3y said:

i guess larry constantly missing layups and open 3 pointers is all lebrons fault. boobie has no problem knockin em down, neither does wally or sasha or Z.. they all hit the open shot. larry
 03-03-2008, 03:51 PM         #146
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m!ck3y said:

It's Lebron against the world and he's 4th place alone. There is no team be real.
 03-03-2008, 03:53 PM         #147
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
being 4th place in the East is a joke especially with that record. IF he doesn't get 50 wins by the end of the season his MVP will be a big joke. Its CP3, Kobe then Bron right now. The Hornets probably wont make the playoffs tho so I wouldn't be suprised if Kobe gets it.
 10 years ago '07        #148
space
space
 luda06 said:
LOL The Cavs forced Lebron to sit out with that injury. Ahhhhhh Kobe stans stay reaching in their barney bag for something against Lebron. The Cavs played their a.sses off without Lebron and took a series of losses that was straight asinine because it was against the East. 5 sh*tty teams in the East without Lebron!

Lebron came back and guess what, they won.

Celtics dominated the Lakers.
Cavs dominated the Lakers too. That's all that matters. Kobe can't hold a candle to Lebron this season.
that celtics/lakers game was like beginning of the season, with no gasol n it was in beantown, giving them momentum n everything, but lets c how they play against the lakers now, in LA, with gasol though, they'll probably get scraped =///
 03-03-2008, 03:54 PM         #149
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
that celtics/lakers game was like beginning of the season, with no gasol n it was in beantown, giving them momentum n everything, but lets c how they play against the lakers now, in LA, with gasol though, they'll probably get scraped =///
I was waiting for that!!

Called that sh*t.
 10 years ago '07        #150
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
being 4th place in the East is a joke especially with that record. IF he doesn't get 50 wins by the end of the season his MVP will be a big joke. Its CP3, Kobe then Bron right now. The Hornets probably wont make the playoffs tho so I wouldn't be suprised if Kobe gets it.
u wouldn't put Garnett ahead of 'Bron?
 03-03-2008, 03:55 PM         #151
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
1 against 15 and still gets 4th place is MVP worthy.
 10 years ago '04        #152
Mayhem 
space
space
space
 luda06 said:
It's Lebron against the world and he's 4th place alone. There is no team be real.
Are you serious??

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '07        #153
space
space
 luda06 said:
I was waiting for that!!

Called that sh*t.
lmao, its true though
 03-03-2008, 03:56 PM         #154
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
u wouldn't put Garnett ahead of 'Bron?
Put Al Jefferson in KGs place and theyd probably win 5 games lesser at the most. KG getting injured showed that his team could dominate without him. Without KG right now the Celtics are still top 3 in the East.
 03-03-2008, 03:57 PM         #155
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mayhem said:
Are you serious??

[pic - click to view]

Oh god, the official Kobe thread is that way >>>
 10 years ago '06        #156
holdndownfla 
space
space
$497 | Props total: 5 5
CP3 without a doubt
 10 years ago '04        #157
Mayhem 
space
space
space
 luda06 said:
Oh god, the official Kobe thread is that way >>>
You are the f*g stealing magazine material. BAN
 10 years ago '04        #158
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 m!ck3y said:
tMac for mvp if the rockets finish top 4..

yea i said it..points are not everything..

real talk though, Cp3 for mvp although Kobe is having another great year you cant ignore the fact that he dose have Gasol and the best bench in the NBA next to the spurs. I wouldnt be upset if Kobe won it though because he was cheated out of it last year or the year before (just like Mac in Orlando). You idiots talking about Bron for mvp have to realize that other players have been doing this for years and have got no credit for it so why should bron? Oh yea lets not forget how the Cavs are what 4+ games behind 3rd place..in the EAST! This team gets to play the knicks,Heat,Bucks,etc 4 times a year and not to mentiont hey still lose some of those gimme games..sh*t is pathetic.
U forgot Lebron only played in 54 of the 60 games right? They lost all 6 games with him out imagine if he played they would more than likely be in the 3rd spot with 20 losses... Cuz im guessing they would have went 5-1 in that run...

What players put up Lebron JAmes numbers with their team f!ghting for 3rd place did not win MVP or get serious consideration??? Dont tell me Kobe cuz his team never been higher than 7th... U cant say its because he is in the East because you still have to win games i dont give a fu*k who you play... And for the record the lakers in 27 games against the East lost 9... In 33 games against the West they lost 9 games... So the East obviously has something going

Last edited by dre03; 03-03-2008 at 04:05 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #159
Mayhem 
space
space
space
 dre03 said:
U forgot Lebron only played in 54 of the 60 games right? They lost all 7 games with him out imagine if he played they would more than likely be in the 3rd spot with 20 losses... Cuz im guessing they would have went 6-1 in that run...

What players put up Lebron JAmes numbers with their team f!ghting for 3rd place did not win MVP or get serious consideration??? Dont tell me Kobe cuz his team never been higher than 7th... U cant say its because he is in the East because you still have to win games i dont give a fu*k who you play... And for the record the lakers in 27 games against the East lost 9... In 33 games against the West they lost 9 games... So the East obviously has something going
well, name some?
 03-03-2008, 04:01 PM         #160
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MPLSallstar said:
Why do you think Lebron said if Kobe hasn't won MVP, he never will?

Not because Kobe's a better player, but because Kobe has put up INDIVIDUAL numbers that no player other than MJ and Wilt has; and yet hasn't won.

He knows even with the best individual number's they're going to be bi*ches. You have to be white and be on the best team.

JayOne of Double-Threat
Lebron doesn't want beef with Kobe. We all know how Kobe reacted to Freddy Adu when he got called out....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago