Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #101
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,125 | Props total: 999 999
Kobe got MVP on lock this year ... Lebron will get it one day but not this year buddy , but keep that dream alive tho lol
 03-03-2008, 02:42 PM         #102
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ..:Fame:.. said:
Kobe got MVP on lock this year ... Lebron will get it one day but not this year buddy , but keep that dream alive tho lol
I would give MVP to the Grizzlies before Kobe.
 10 years ago '04        #103
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 Javon23 said:
single handily my a.ss
i guess Shaq played no role at all
oh, i didnt know shaq was a laker these past few seasons...
 10 years ago '04        #104
jillas31 
space
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 25 25
And for those of you talking about the stats. Like someone said earlier the Lakers run the triangle, EVERYONE gets a.ssists. Its not one player (LBJ) running the pick and roll all day either chucking a shot or making one pass and a shot. if u watch laker games ull see kobe doesnt even touch the ball on some possesions. LBJ touches te ball EVERY possesion.
Lebron has a better field goal percentage, and has taken less shots....and scores more points and has more a.ssists and more rebounds and more blocks, equal in steals and his team would have been(until the recent trade) the worst team in the league without him and he took that sorry a.ss squad to the finals by himself, grant it it was in the eastern conference, Kobe could barely make the playoffs...MVP, I think so.
 03-03-2008, 02:47 PM         #105
RHYTHMALISM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
Hm, yet Bron could go ahead and wax the Lakers twice this season.

Javon where that gif of Kobe getting blazed by Lebron for the dagger?
the refs wax the lakers everytime they play . you want footage? even barkley said the refereeing was bogus whats your excuse now?
 03-03-2008, 02:50 PM         #106
Michael Jordan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RHYTHMALISM said:
the refs wax the lakers everytime they play . you want footage? even barkley said the refereeing was bogus whats your excuse now?:confused:
Yeah because whatever Barkley says should be set in stone.
 10 years ago '04        #107
Mayhem 
space
space
space
$995 | Props total: 0 0
 luda06 said:
LOL Lebron made his team from garbage to medicore level talent which still isn't enough. Y'all sounding real redundant with that more dominant conference ish. Kobe can't even put up the stat line Lebron averages triangle or not. Look at 2005 if you don't agree.

The west is overly stacked for one season and dudes get gassed and fail to notice how good the bench is and well the free gift from the Grizzlies.
Redundant..please fool close your thesaurus. Western Conference is stacked. Check the standings. Take away half of Lebron's strength and he is now a just a basketball player. Take away half of Kobe's strength he still putting 25 a game down on you. I'm not here saying laker's bench isn't good because I know they are. None of these guys were given to us at the state they are at now. Go listen to interviews from coaches and players, they will say the same thing which is that Kobe helped alot of these players improve (plus farmar's yoga). Take Kobe off that team there is not way they are a playoff team this year and definitely not last year. Don't sit here and tell me you base everything on box scores and stats. There are players who stack there stats (Amare). Lebron is born Athlete and Kobe is a born basketball player.
 10 years ago '07        #108
760 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,427 | Props total: 438 438
Western Conference>>>>>>>>LeBron James.

Kobe "Black Mamba" Bryant 2007-2008 MVP.
 03-03-2008, 02:53 PM         #109
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RHYTHMALISM said:
the refs wax the lakers everytime they play . you want footage? even barkley said the refereeing was bogus whats your excuse now?

Charles Barkley said New Jersey was his favorites for this season.
 03-03-2008, 02:55 PM         #110
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The DON said:
Western Conference>>>>>>>>LeBron James.

Kobe "Black Mamba" Bryant 2007-2008 MVP.

The West should collectively win the MVP award I guess.
 10 years ago '04        #111
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,410 | Props total: 3473 3473
 jillas31 said:
Lebron has a better field goal percentage, and has taken less shots....and scores more points and has more a.ssists and more rebounds and more blocks, equal in steals and his team would have been(until the recent trade) the worst team in the league without him and he took that sorry a.ss squad to the finals by himself, grant it it was in the eastern conference, Kobe could barely make the playoffs...MVP, I think so.
Lebron takes more shots in the paint than Kobe does. Lebron shoots 29% from anywhere outside of the paint. Kobe has a higher true fg% than Lebron, with points off 3 pointers and free throws being measured as well. Lebron has more fga/game.
More a.ssists is because of what has been said numerous times, but if your stupid a.ss couldn't understand it in the last 5 pages, then you never will.
More rebounds is because Lebron is .. wait for it... :wow: a small forward who plays closer to the basket on defense.
Blocks are really the only thing that you have a point with, and Kobe is still a much better defender anyways.

And LOL @ Lebron leading the Cavs to the finals last year. I guess one good game against the Pistons has artifically inseminated idiot thoughts into people's heads.
Lets all forget Z and Gooden averaging a double-double up to the NBA finals, and lets forget how badly someone named Boobie abused Chauncy Billups' defense in the ECF.
 03-03-2008, 02:58 PM         #112
Michael Jordan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
I'd be MVP too if I hogged the ball for a full 48

Hughes is averaging 19 a game since leaving LeBono
Gooden is close to averaging a double double since leaving.

LeBron's no Big O, where's the players getting better
Yeah and the Bulls are 1-3 since adding those scrubs.

While Ben Wallace in the same minutes played in Cleveland has increased his scoring too 8ppg from 5ppg. Also increased his 39%FG too 50% playing with LeBron.

Wally has been play alot better also.

Thats who he makes better.

Hughes has been our best player, but I wouldn't brag too much about that.

Last edited by Michael Jordan; 03-03-2008 at 02:59 PM..
 03-03-2008, 02:58 PM         #113
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mayhem said:
Redundant..please fool close your thesaurus. Western Conference is stacked. Check the standings. Take away half of Lebron's strength and he is now a just a basketball player. Take away half of Kobe's strength he still putting 25 a game down on you. I'm not here saying laker's bench isn't good because I know they are. None of these guys were given to us at the state they are at now. Go listen to interviews from coaches and players, they will say the same thing which is that Kobe helped alot of these players improve (plus farmar's yoga). Take Kobe off that team there is not way they are a playoff team this year and definitely not last year. Don't sit here and tell me you base everything on box scores and stats. There are players who stack there stats (Amare). Lebron is born Athlete and Kobe is a born basketball player.

Have the Lakers beaten the Celtics this season?

What's the Celtics record against the West?

sh*t, the Cavs.....erm I mean Lebron goes to work every night. Stop giving Kobe credit for the West being stacked for one season. sh*t is a weak argument. Every team plays each other. Iverson won the MVP award in '01 when the West was still the tougher conference. sh*t doesn't work like that son.
 10 years ago '07        #114
snookd08 
space
space
$949 | Props total: 0 0
He should. I think he is the best.
 10 years ago '04        #115
Mayhem 
space
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
Lebron takes more shots in the paint than Kobe does. Lebron shoots 29% from anywhere outside of the paint. Kobe has a higher true fg% than Lebron, with points off 3 pointers and free throws being measured as well. Lebron has more fga/game.
More a.ssists is because of what has been said numerous times, but if your stupid a.ss couldn't understand it in the last 5 pages, then you never will.
More rebounds is because Lebron is .. wait for it... :wow: a small forward who plays closer to the basket on defense.
Blocks are really the only thing that you have a point with, and Kobe is still a much better defender anyways.

And LOL @ Lebron leading the Cavs to the finals last year. I guess one good game against the Pistons has artifically inseminated idiot thoughts into people's heads.
Lets all forget Z and Gooden averaging a double-double up to the NBA finals, and lets forget how badly someone named Boobie abused Chauncy Billups' defense in the ECF.
The truth has been spoken.
 03-03-2008, 03:03 PM         #116
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mayhem said:
You guys got some all-stars now so let see what Lebron does now.
ya lets compare ben wallace to gasol
 10 years ago '04        #117
Mayhem 
space
space
space
 icedout921 said:
You should be happy mets just won.........You got big Z and Wallace and good shooter in wally.
 03-03-2008, 03:09 PM         #118
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:

Kobe has a weaker shot selection than LeBron reason why he shoots a lower percentage. When he should be driving, he may take a jumper on some plays and vice vice versa. Kobe could still get to the basket with efficiency like Lebron but he'd rather settle for jumpers.

The a.ssists argument is a.ss. Kobe played without the triangle for one season and his a.ssists were still not higher than Lebron's ...and the Lakers were below the league average in a.ssists which means he was still "Ball Hogging". Credit the triangle system for covering up his mediocre passing skills.

More rebounds? sh*t, Jordan is shorter than Kobe, yet he could average more boards and blocks than dude. I don't remember him being a forward either. Wait..

LOL @ you acting like Chauncey guarded Lebron the entire series. The Pistons played him collectively on defense. Nobody remembers the times Jason Maxiel put the work on that n*gga? Damn.
 03-03-2008, 03:10 PM         #119
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
Well Ben has started in more ASG's than Gasol.
 10 years ago '04        #120
Mayhem 
space
space
space
 luda06 said:

Have the Lakers beaten the Celtics this season?

What's the Celtics record against the West?

sh*t, the Cavs.....erm I mean Lebron goes to work every night. Stop giving Kobe credit for the West being stacked for one season. sh*t is a weak argument. Every team plays each other. Iverson won the MVP award in '01 when the West was still the tougher conference. sh*t doesn't work like that son.
Lebron misses games for a jammed finger...Kobe has a fu*ked tendon and still plays...tell me Kobe doesn't come out ever night and work his a.ss off. Iverson deserved MVP that season. Don't sit there and put Lebron on a tower by himself and act like he is the only one that plays his a.ss off every day. Celtics dominated the Lakers...no doubt, nothing else to say about that. Take Boston out and what is the Lakers record against the east to lebron's to the west? ( I don't know im asking)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago