Lebron better win MVP this season.

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-03-2008, 02:03 PM         #81
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ggfresh said:
This thread is pretty much pointless. I aint a kobe lover or a lebron hater i just realize and see the truth as these years pass on. Lebron has a great game good leader nice stats but as far as MVP this year not a chance. He is in the same table as Kobe was last year he dose have allstar players Ben Wallace and Zilgaukas plus a nice young bench as well. I like what the annoucer said yesterday in their game that the Cavs are 11 deep.

Dont get it twisted but LBJ should NOT be MVP this year just because his team is not high enough in the rankings. LBJ in my opinion should be dominating the east just eating them alive hes 6-8 250 can out power guys all day he should atleast clinche that 3rd place in the East or better yet second i mean common LBJ.

On the other hand Kobe for the last 2 years if it didn't go to the best team with the best record it should of went to Kobe. That guy single handedly beat teams and set the history mark. 81 point game, 63 in 3 quarters out scoring dallas, 4 50+ point games all to just keep LAL in the playoff seed. Now thats impressive. I meen for the people thinking LBJ is MVP thats nonsense atleast make some history first score like a 74 point game or something then u can atleast be matched up with kobes previous 2 years

so you need to score 74 pts in a game once in the past two years to win the mvp this year?
 03-03-2008, 02:15 PM         #82
QUIK'S_THA_NAME  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
threadstarter's an idiot who no one in their right mind takes seriously
 03-03-2008, 02:20 PM         #83
RHYTHMALISM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QUIK'S_THA_NAME said:
threadstarter's an idiot who no one in their right mind takes seriously
who are you? pm me man. seriously. i like your name tho and your swagger
 03-03-2008, 02:24 PM         #84
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gd_UP said:
yea LA's bench is great aand all but Kobe plays 40MPG. HE sets the bench players up with points.

Ive said it before but Kobe> CP3>>>>>>>>>Bron >>>>>>>>>>>>>>KG.

These MFs starting to p!ss me off. i try to tell myself they are just little teeneagers and know no better, but explain to me how Kobe finishing fourth in MVP voting when he averaged 35PPG in the west is not better than Lebron averaging 30PPG in the East. Why should LBJ get it when his team is barely in the top 10 in the NBA, if that.

And for those of you talking about the stats. Like someone said earlier the Lakers run the triangle, EVERYONE gets a.ssists. Its not one player (LBJ) running the pick and roll all day either chucking a shot or making one pass and a shot. if u watch laker games ull see kobe doesnt even touch the ball on some possesions. LBJ touches te ball EVERY possesion.

LBJ is great and will get his MVP trophy at some point, if not more than one. But not this year, kobe deserves one i mean even haters have to admit hes the best in the game right now
How you gonna credit Kobe for the system he's in while discredit Lebron for the system that he's in, and then say that's why Kobe's more deserving of MVP because of that? Kobe's success this season is due to the BENCH and the TRIANGLE system. lol Lebron is stuck out here running pick and rolls dropping 30, getting boards, a.ssists, I mean he's doing everything out there. He has to touch the ball every possession. You saw how badly the Cavs sucked when he was out with that injury?

Yet Kobe can get 2 techs and ejected to go home and watch the Oscars and the Lakers still win.

We saw what happened when Kobe got the ball every poession back in '05. It was a miserable failure for the Lakers that season and the West wasn't even stacked that year either.

Y'all keep overlooking how good that Lakers squad is without Kobe playing along Phil Jackson, while underestimating Lerbon's slightly above average team.
 03-03-2008, 02:26 PM         #85
RHYTHMALISM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
How you gonna credit Kobe for the system he's in while discredit Lebron for the system that he's in, and then say that's why Kobe's more deserving of MVP because of that? Kobe's success this season is due to the BENCH and the TRIANGLE system. lol Lebron is stuck out here running pick and rolls dropping 30, getting boards, a.ssists, I mean he's doing everything out there. He has to touch the ball every possession. You saw how badly the Cavs sucked when he was out with that injury?

Yet Kobe can get 2 techs and ejected to go home and watch the Oscars and the Lakers still win.

We saw what happened when Kobe got the ball every poession back in '05. It was a miserable failure for the Lakers that season and the West wasn't even stacked that year either.

Y'all keep overlooking how good that Lakers squad is without Kobe playing along Phil Jackson, while underestimating Lerbon's slightly above average team.
you stupid fu*k they were up by twenty on seattle
 10 years ago '06        #86
Knockout5 7 heat pts
space
space
$773 | Props total: 51 51
Kobe by far...
 03-03-2008, 02:27 PM         #87
RHYTHMALISM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u know what fu*k this weak a.ss thread

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #88
Mayhem 
space
space
space
$995 | Props total: 0 0
 RHYTHMALISM said:
they were up by 30 and when he left Seattle went on a 15-2 run.
 03-03-2008, 02:30 PM         #89
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RHYTHMALISM said:
The Cavs would choke something like that without Bron.
 03-03-2008, 02:31 PM         #90
RHYTHMALISM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Kemp blew the dunk

Jordan's defensive pressence >>
 03-03-2008, 02:32 PM         #91
RHYTHMALISM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
thye wouldnt be up with bron werent they up on a team by twenty this year with bron sitting on the bench? remeber? the game when hughes dropped like 40 in 3 quarters. oh yeah now you remember
 03-03-2008, 02:32 PM         #92
RHYTHMALISM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mayhem said:
they were up by 30 and when he left Seattle went on a 15-2 run.
you right because the lakers didnt hit a basket in like 5 minutes or something
 03-03-2008, 02:34 PM         #93
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RHYTHMALISM said:
thye wouldnt be up with bron werent they up on a team by twenty this year with bron sitting on the bench? remeber? the game when hughes dropped like 40 in 3 quarters. oh yeah now you remember
Hm, yet Bron could go ahead and wax the Lakers twice this season.

Javon where that gif of Kobe getting blazed by Lebron for the dagger?
 10 years ago '04        #94
Mayhem 
space
space
space
 luda06 said:
So Lebron doesn't make is teammates better? Stop contradicting yourself. Kobe did what Lebron is doing now in a more dominant conference last season and Kobe didn't have a big Z. If Kobe didn't get it last year then Lebron shouldn't this year. Lebron is a great player no one is denying that but right now Kobe is on a whole different level. In my opinion I wouldn't even include Lebron in the top 2...Cp3 and Kobe are 1 and 2 in no order..have to wait till season is over.

Last edited by Mayhem; 03-03-2008 at 02:37 PM..
 03-03-2008, 02:36 PM         #95
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL Someone gonna tell me they aint get Gasol yet?
 03-03-2008, 02:38 PM         #96
Michael Jordan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Theres no way in hell Chris Paul should be named ahead of LeBron James.

I like Paul myself, but lets be forreal.

Peja,David West,Tyson Chandler & Mo Pete > Better than anything LeBron has at this moment.

It's a two man race between LeBron and Kobe.
 03-03-2008, 02:39 PM         #97
NIC DIAMONDS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hears Cleveland crowd in the distance...what are they saying.. Kobe MVP, Kobe MVP, Kobe MVP, Kobe MVP, Kobe MVP, Kobe MVP, Kobe MVP, Kobe MVP, Kobe MVP, Kobe MVP, Kobe MVP, Kobe MVP, Kobe MVP, Kobe MVP...
 10 years ago '04        #98
Mayhem 
space
space
space
 luda06 said:
LOL Someone gonna tell me they aint get Gasol yet?
You guys got some all-stars now so let see what Lebron does now.
 03-03-2008, 02:40 PM         #99
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mayhem said:
So Lebron doesn't make is teammates better? Stop contradicting yourself. Kobe did what Lebron is doing now in a more dominant conference and Kobe didn't have a big Z. If Kobe didn't get it last year then Lebron shouldn't this year. Lebron is a great player no one is denying that but right now Kobe is on a whole different level. In my opinion I wouldn't even include Lebron in the top 2...Cp3 and Kobe are 1 and 2 in no order..have to wait till season is over.
LOL Lebron made his team from garbage to medicore level talent which still isn't enough. Y'all sounding real redundant with that more dominant conference ish. Kobe can't even put up the stat line Lebron averages triangle or not. Look at 2005 if you don't agree.

The west is overly stacked for one season and dudes get gassed and fail to notice how good the bench is and well the free gift from the Grizzlies.
 03-03-2008, 02:41 PM         #100
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NIC DIAMONDS said:
Hears Cleveland crowd in the distance...what are they saying.. Kobe MVP, Kobe MVP, Kobe MVP, Kobe MVP, Kobe MVP, Kobe MVP, Kobe MVP, Kobe MVP, Kobe MVP, Kobe MVP, Kobe MVP, Kobe MVP, Kobe MVP, Kobe MVP...
They were chanting Lebron for MVP on Sunday.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy