most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-03-2008, 12:40 PM         #61
RHYTHMALISM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ this n*gga still making dumb a.ss threads to get attention this n*gga doesnt even believe his own hype hes subliminally hating on another player how fu*kin pathetic. atleast make a valid thread man
 03-03-2008, 12:41 PM         #62
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mvp votes go

1. cp3
2. bron
3. kobe
 03-03-2008, 12:46 PM         #63
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
Kobe has a better bench and better teammates. He doesn't even have to do sh*t out there his team is that nice. Lebron on the other hand is the entire Cavs basically. sh*t is ridiculous when he puts up those triple doubles. I know he's playing in the East, but it's basically 1 against 5 out there every night.
lmao @ he doesn't have to do nothing, , Sasha, Luke Walton, Turiaf, Farmar is Ginobly, Parker, Bowen and Finley now ha, lmao.. who you think giving them good looks dummy, Kobe is and he's making it easier for them, i watched Gasol get shut down by Dampier, mostly all Gasol points came from Kobe creating it for him, Kobe is a giant, admit it, Kobe is MVP in a tougher conference, let Lebron play against Spurs, Mavs, Hornets, Rockets, Suns every other day, i'll love to see his stats and record, i blame the Eastern conference for Suns having and a good record and being in the playoff race in the west, :thumbsdow
 10 years ago '04        #64
soopadupafly 
space
space
$183 | Props total: 0 0
KOBE has got to win it this year he deserves it
 10 years ago '06        #65
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2271 2271
 m!ck3y said:
lakers woulds till be top 8 without kobe..hornets would be 10th without cp3
No we wouldnt thats absolute bullsh*t ive seen this team play everygame this year and if Kobe was not playing they would be bottom 6 in the West. Dont be fooled the only reason guys like Farmar and Sasha have been playing well is because of Kobe and the attention he draws. Without Kobe on the Lakers minus at least 15 wins. Also Chris Paul has a lot of talent around him i mean David West was an ALL STAR who the fu*k on the lakers this year or the last 3 has been an all star except Kobe. Gasol was an all star once 2 years ago on teh Grizz. Also Peja was an all star and top 5 shooter and Chandler is getting REBOUNDS on his own i dont see how paul is helping him get those boards so i actually believe that the Hornets have an overall more talented team than the Lakers until Bynum comes back its just that with Kobe the Lakers are better.

08 MVP is hands down Kobe Bryant.
 10 years ago '04        #66
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
 Bautmoney!™ said:
KG is the MVP. Is it not hard to see that... Kobe is the best player in the league... But look how much help he needed to acquire to make his team a contender. KG went to a team that won like 19 games last year, had the worst losing streak ever of like 20+ games. And KG came over and didnt just make them a good team in the East, but the best team in the League. MVP is KG's.
The fact that KG is even in the discussion for MVP is crazy to me
this celtics team is not same team as last year the traded over half the team!!!!!!! at one point weren't they like 7-2 without him ?
 03-03-2008, 01:08 PM         #67
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
lmao @ he doesn't have to do nothing, , Sasha, Luke Walton, Turiaf, Farmar is Ginobly, Parker, Bowen and Finley now ha, lmao.. who you think giving them good looks dummy, Kobe is and he's making it easier for them, i watched Gasol get shut down by Dampier, mostly all Gasol points came from Kobe creating it for him, Kobe is a giant, admit it, Kobe is MVP in a tougher conference, let Lebron play against Spurs, Mavs, Hornets, Rockets, Suns every other day, i'll love to see his stats and record, i blame the Eastern conference for Suns having and a good record and being in the playoff race in the west, :thumbsdow
The Lakers have one of the highest scoring benches in the league. Stop trying to discredit them. True Kobe stan right here. Kobe can't account for every a.ssist that the bench scores lol. According to akademiks' philosophy of Phil Jackson's system, this cannot be true by any stretch of the imagination.

Ayo DJ Quik I see you. What up my n*gga? This like your 10th account on boxden?
 03-03-2008, 01:21 PM         #68
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe is easily replaceable. theyd be better with bron just as good with tmac and still a playoff team with about 10-15 other sg's.
 10 years ago '06        #69
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
yea LA's bench is great aand all but Kobe plays 40MPG. HE sets the bench players up with points.

Ive said it before but Kobe> CP3>>>>>>>>>Bron >>>>>>>>>>>>>>KG.

These MFs starting to p!ss me off. i try to tell myself they are just little teeneagers and know no better, but explain to me how Kobe finishing fourth in MVP voting when he averaged 35PPG in the west is not better than Lebron averaging 30PPG in the East. Why should LBJ get it when his team is barely in the top 10 in the NBA, if that.

And for those of you talking about the stats. Like someone said earlier the Lakers run the triangle, EVERYONE gets a.ssists. Its not one player (LBJ) running the pick and roll all day either chucking a shot or making one pass and a shot. if u watch laker games ull see kobe doesnt even touch the ball on some possesions. LBJ touches te ball EVERY possesion.

LBJ is great and will get his MVP trophy at some point, if not more than one. But not this year, kobe deserves one i mean even haters have to admit hes the best in the game right now
 10 years ago '06        #70
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
 icedout921 said:
kobe is easily replaceable. theyd be better with bron just as good with tmac and still a playoff team with about 10-15 other sg's.
man lebron wouldnt run the triangle better than kobe. and stop jinxing the mets i kno that you are the reason they collasped last season
 10 years ago '04        #71
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 skletch said:
Ain't gonna happen. If Kobe didn't get it all those years he single handidly carried those sh*tty teams he had, then nobody else in that same situation should get it.
His teams werent winning when he was supposedly carrying... The Cavs more than likely will finish in the top 3 in the East there is a difference... Plus Kobe wasnt putting the same numbers as LEbron is across the board...
 03-03-2008, 01:29 PM         #72
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gd_UP said:
man lebron wouldnt run the triangle better than kobe. and stop jinxing the mets i kno that you are the reason they collasped last season
lebron would run any system better than kobe.
 10 years ago '06        #73
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
 icedout921 said:
lebron would run any system better than kobe.
wrong, because Lebron needs the ball in his hands at all times. Tell me im lieing.....
 03-03-2008, 01:31 PM         #74
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
your lying...

he has the ball in his hands most of the team cause his teams wack and he plays like a point foward. kobe controls the ball just about the same amount of time are you kidding?
 10 years ago '06        #75
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
 icedout921 said:
your lying...

he has the ball in his hands most of the team cause his teams wack and he plays like a point foward. kobe controls the ball just about the same amount of time are you kidding?
like i said, ive seen the lakers go 2-3 possesions without kobe touching the ball. lebron touches the ball in every single half court set.
 10 years ago '04        #76
dre03 
space
space
 Gd_UP said:
yea LA's bench is great aand all but Kobe plays 40MPG. HE sets the bench players up with points.

Ive said it before but Kobe> CP3>>>>>>>>>Bron >>>>>>>>>>>>>>KG.

These MFs starting to p!ss me off. i try to tell myself they are just little teeneagers and know no better, but explain to me how Kobe finishing fourth in MVP voting when he averaged 35PPG in the west is not better than Lebron averaging 30PPG in the East. Why should LBJ get it when his team is barely in the top 10 in the NBA, if that.

And for those of you talking about the stats. Like someone said earlier the Lakers run the triangle, EVERYONE gets a.ssists. Its not one player (LBJ) running the pick and roll all day either chucking a shot or making one pass and a shot. if u watch laker games ull see kobe doesnt even touch the ball on some possesions. LBJ touches te ball EVERY possesion.

LBJ is great and will get his MVP trophy at some point, if not more than one. But not this year, kobe deserves one i mean even haters have to admit hes the best in the game right now
1) Kobe does not play 40 MPG he plays 38.4 MPG... Lebron however does play 40.5MPG

2) Kobe's 35 Ppg is better than Lebrons 30.3 Ppg... But thats one stat what your failing to see is Lebron dominate Kobe in everything else that matters...

Kobe
- 35.4 Ppg / 5.3 Reb / 4.5 Ast / 45%Fg / 27.2 FGa / 1.8 Spg / 3.1 Tov

Lebron
-30.3 Ppg / 8.1 Reb / 7.5 Ast / 48% Fg / 22.3 Fga / 2.0 Spg / 3.4 Tov (top 4th quarter scorer by more than 2 points per game in the league)

Yes Kobe dominated the league in scoring with that amazing 35.4 PPg but as you can see it took him 5 more shots per game to average 5 more points than Lebron. Not to mention Lebron dominates kobe statistically in every other category except turnovers in which they both turn the ball over... The only knock on Lebron were that he wasnt clutch and he has grown from that notion and also that he does not have a consistent jumpshot...

For those who know Jordan they know that Jordan dominated the league in the same fashion LEbron did through penetration and finishing... Jordan did not have a consistent jump either entering the league it took him years to develop that jump shot... Kobe is a great leader with exceptional scoring ability that like Jordan however LEbron does as well no denying either way... Kobe is a better defender, Lebron is the better passer and rebounder and right now in the league this year he is the best 4th quarter player in the league... LEbron has it all going and so does kobe if either wins there should not be a problem but it will depend on how the season ends...

Last edited by dre03; 03-03-2008 at 01:43 PM..
 03-03-2008, 01:43 PM         #77
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
maybe because kobe has actcual talent around him?

its so funny the way yall kobe stans try to discredit lebron.

n*ggas call him a ballhog but when its brought up that he always avgs alot more a.ssits than kobe its cause hes stat padding. as if its even possible to stat pad a.ssits. People also claim he stat pads rebounds .

When Lebron would pass down the stretch and give his teammates wide open shots he was too scared to take the shot himself. When he shoots it hes gunning. Kobe stans also claim that hes not clutch at all yet when someone brings up the fact that Lebron is #1 in the league in 4th quater scoring kobe stans say well its because Kobe sits out more 4th quater games as if that has anything to do with Lebron being clutch. LBJ is on a bad team he has to do it all himself.

Lebron doesnt deserve the mvp this yr cause his team isnt as good as kobe's yet kobe stans for the past two yrs have said Kobe deserved those mvps despite his team not being very good.

Now its Lebron cant play as well in a triangle as if theirs any facts to back that statement up.
 10 years ago '04        #78
octane 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 651 651
 luda06 said:
I know the Lakers are smashing and all of that right now, but man Kobe has Gasol, Odom, Bynum and a tight a.ss bench. I think Lebron's wins are more significant when you look at the ridiculous stat lines he posts up every night with the mediocre team that he has.

Anyone feel me on this?
the only thing Lebron has over Kobe is that he didnt r*pe a white girl in a hotel, he is not an a**hole, and he didn't bi*ch about wanting to leaving the Cavaliers in the off season.

Kobe is the better player and deserves the MVP, but the NBA is still a business with a billion dollar image to protect.
 10 years ago '04        #79
dre03 
space
space
 Gd_UP said:
wrong, because Lebron needs the ball in his hands at all times. Tell me im lieing.....
Your lying... that was easy

The only reason he has the ball at all times now is because that team aint got no true point guard... The fact that he can play the position and still dominate shows that he can dominate in any system...

You put Kobe on the Cavs they would ask him to do the same thing and your telling me Kobe can distribute the ball the way Lebron does on that team??? No... As good of a player kobe may be he is only great at the position he plays... Lebron can play anywhere from the 1 to the 3...

Why would LEbron need the ball in his hands at all time to score? He can get to the basket and score at a higher rate than Kobe can with jumpshots... I dont know about you but i think being able to get to the rim at will and overpower for close range shot can be effective in any system... Thats me
 10 years ago '04        #80
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,751 | Props total: 94 94
This thread is pretty much pointless. I aint a kobe lover or a lebron hater i just realize and see the truth as these years pass on. Lebron has a great game good leader nice stats but as far as MVP this year not a chance. He is in the same table as Kobe was last year he dose have allstar players Ben Wallace and Zilgaukas plus a nice young bench as well. I like what the annoucer said yesterday in their game that the Cavs are 11 deep.

Dont get it twisted but LBJ should NOT be MVP this year just because his team is not high enough in the rankings. LBJ in my opinion should be dominating the east just eating them alive hes 6-8 250 can out power guys all day he should atleast clinche that 3rd place in the East or better yet second i mean common LBJ.

On the other hand Kobe for the last 2 years if it didn't go to the best team with the best record it should of went to Kobe. That guy single handedly beat teams and set the history mark. 81 point game, 63 in 3 quarters out scoring dallas, 4 50+ point games all to just keep LAL in the playoff seed. Now thats impressive. I meen for the people thinking LBJ is MVP thats nonsense atleast make some history first score like a 74 point game or something then u can atleast be matched up with kobes previous 2 years
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Brooklyn Nets Jahlil Okafor Said Hes Ready to Dominate the NBA
59 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago