Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-15-2008, 08:51 PM         #421
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Buddens>Andre3000 is already dumb in itself wtf I own all of Buddens mixtapes sh*t ive been bumpin this n*gga since 03. Was a fan of the GUnit and game diss. I even defend him on this site sometimes but wtf??
It's called you have bad taste

Andre3000 said:
All those rappers came out years ago the new age bum rappers that come from that era are all about mixtape material but no album substance.
@ this...and 3000 is brand fu*king new? Fall back

Andre3000 said:
U have to be totally dumb if u think he was doing it in order? Are u that dumb seriously?? Redman has made 2 classic albums anyway so he is arguably top 10.
It doesn't matter if it was in order or not..I rep Red..dude is from around the way in Jerz..but he IS NOT top 10...ever

No wonder you think Andre is so great you think Red has two CLASSICS..apparently you give out the rating of "classic" like candy on Halloween

Andre3000 said:
Hes saying rappers that they should put over him. Those are the rappers that he feel would be a disgrace to put under him because of the work they put in the game. Its not even a top list.
so Redman and Kurupt should be over him..but not Rakim and KRS? YOU KNOW that's indefensible

Andre3000 said:
If u think about it to hard it isn't a list. Its like Lebron saying not to put Jordan under me what about the other 15-50 basketball players hes not better than. It would probably take the whole song to mention them.
Not really...some of those rappers are Jordan like...Kurupt is more like Vlade Divac

Stop acting like he's justified in putting Kurupt anywhere on that list...you know he's not

Andre3000 said:
Where does he rank??
I don't have a fu*kin official list..but I can name ten off top better than him going just based off skill and lyrics..Big, Pac, Big L, Rakim, KRS, Cube, Jay, Nas, Kane, Az, Scarface, Masta Ace, Styles P, Jada, Evidence, Term, Bun B, mos def, etc..sh*t i am not even looking at my mp3s

Andre3000 said:
Real heads like Buddens wasn't on TRL with Jump it Up. I swear yall boxden cats never cease to amaze me.
@ you LYING..saying you've listened to Buddens and you think his one hit was "Jump it Up." It's "Pump It Up" you idiot

I don't know if Joe was on TRL, but he damn sure wasn't dressed like a woman when he was
 03-15-2008, 09:15 PM         #422
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Right when Buddens makes a good album holla at me.

@ this...and 3000 is brand fu*king new? Fall back

Are u stupid??? I said Joe Buddens fits the demographic of rappers that make bad albums but good mixtapes k!ll urself. Ofcourse he isn't new but lyrically on albums>Buddens.

It doesn't matter if it was in order or not..I rep Red..dude is from around the way in Jerz..but he IS NOT top 10...ever

U must have never heard Redman before.

No wonder you think Andre is so great you think Red has two CLASSICS..apparently you give out the rating of "classic" like candy on Halloween

Whut Thee Album, and Muddy Waters are arguable classics.

so Redman and Kurupt should be over him..but not Rakim and KRS? YOU KNOW that's indefensible

HIs top 10 is arguable the point is other rappers recongnize ANdre3000 lyrical ability thats the point. NExt ur gonna tell me Eminem only likes him because he raps about f*g**ts

Not really...some of those rappers are Jordan like...Kurupt is more like Vlade Divac

Have u heard Kurupt???

Stop acting like he's justified in putting Kurupt anywhere on that list...you know he's not

Have u heard Kurupt?? Every1s list has discrepancies. Kurupt just happened to be one u cant find any1s list that doesn't show bias by placing a rapper that truly influenced or loved them. Ive heard Jay put Sigel by a.ssociation in his top 10 which isn't tru at all.

I don't have a fu*kin official list..but I can name ten off top better than him going just based off skill and lyrics..Big, Pac, Big L, Rakim, KRS, Cube, Jay, Nas, Kane, Az, Scarface, Masta Ace, Styles P, Jada, Evidence, Term, Bun B, mos def, etc..sh*t i am not even looking at my mp3s

The colored are a hell no. Next ur gonna tell me Outkast dont have any classic albums and bring up "Andre 3000 rocks a dress".

@ you LYING..saying you've listened to Buddens and you think his one hit was "Jump it Up." It's "Pump It Up" you idiot

I don't know if Joe was on TRL, but he damn sure wasn't dressed like a woman when he was

That album was bad. I dont even a.ssociate it with Buddens. Pump it Up was a lame attempt to be commercial. Pump It Up was pretty wack when it came out I skimmed thru that album and threw it away only 1 or 2 good songs on it. Thats y Joe fits the demographic of a rapper with no good albums but hot mixtapes. I know Buddens just dont d*ckride this n*gga. MM3 stays on repeat on my mp3 player "Long way to go", "Family Reunion" are just a few.

This isn't the Hip Hop Section I asked the Music Spot to explain to me how Buddens is better than ANdre3000 if he is. U can talk sh*t in this thread cuz its really pointless here.

Last edited by Andre3000; 03-15-2008 at 09:23 PM..
 03-16-2008, 11:27 AM         #423
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Budden's album was actcually good although it didnt sell alot
 03-16-2008, 11:33 AM         #424
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Buddens mixtapes >>>> 90% of albums that come out that year

Andre3000 said:
Are u stupid??? I said Joe Buddens fits the demographic of rappers that make bad albums but good mixtapes k!ll urself. Ofcourse he isn't new but lyrically on albums>Buddens.
Actually...you said that was the NEW YORK demographic...ignoring the fact that NY produced MOST of the cats who can be considered GOAT status

Then you tried to say "oh those are old rappers" and I pointed out that 3000 isn't some new cat either..so what is your fu*kin point besides that you have none?

3000 fell the fu*k off Aquemini..changed his name and started singing

Andre3000 said:
U must have never heard Redman before.
Heard him? Please, I own all his albums..he's a funny gimmick rapper...which has it's place..but he has ZERO place being considered GOAT status....apparently we should consider Busta Rhymes too :rolleyes:

Andre3000 said:
Whut Thee Album, and Muddy Waters are arguable classics.
GTFOH Even if you want to make that argument, you KNOW it has little to nothing to do with Red, sh*t was all Eric Sermon on the boards

Andre3000 said:
HIs top 10 is arguable the point is other rappers recongnize ANdre3000 lyrical ability thats the point. NExt ur gonna tell me Eminem only likes him because he raps about f*g**ts
:rolleyes: @ you not getting it...the whole point is that someone who puts cats like Kurupt and Red in the upper echelon of their list has an ignorant opinion..so 3000 being up there doesn't mean a whole fu*k of a lot

Andre3000 said:
Have u heard Kurupt???
@ this coming from the cat who spelled his name "corrupt" earlier in the thread. I have already had a whole argument about Kurupt on bx and frankly he's no one special.

Andre3000 said:
Have u heard Kurupt?? Every1s list has discrepancies. Kurupt just happened to be one u cant find any1s list that doesn't show bias by placing a rapper that truly influenced or loved them. Ive heard Jay put Sigel by a.ssociation in his top 10 which isn't tru at all.
All you did here was make my point..he could being doing the same thing with 3000.

Andre3000 said:
The colored are a hell no. Next ur gonna tell me Outkast dont have any classic albums and bring up "Andre 3000 rocks a dress".
1) You're wrong

2) OUTKAST has had one of two great albums...but 3000 isn't outkast...he's half of it. I guess the fact that PE has classics means Flavor Flav is a great MC :rolleyes: Fall back with that bullsh*t like Big Boi had nothing to do with Outkast's success. Plus like I said before, dude fell off.

3) He does rock a dress and that sh*t is still gay as fu*k

Andre3000 said:
That album was bad. I dont even a.ssociate it with Buddens. Pump it Up was a lame attempt to be commercial. Pump It Up was pretty wack when it came out I skimmed thru that album and threw it away only 1 or 2 good songs on it. Thats y Joe fits the demographic of a rapper with no good albums but hot mixtapes. I know Buddens just dont d*ckride this n*gga. MM3 stays on repeat on my mp3 player "Long way to go", "Family Reunion" are just a few.
The album was decent..but there's a simple reason he hasn't put out a good album...no one will put out his mixtapes as albums BTW if you want to get technical, MM3 was released as an album just a few weeks back..so you sonned yourself saying he never put out a good album and then saying MM3 is good

Andre3000 said:
This isn't the Hip Hop Section I asked the Music Spot to explain to me how Buddens is better than ANdre3000 if he is. U can talk sh*t in this thread cuz its really pointless here.
[/QUOTE]

It's not even worth it because cats on this sh*t are brainwashed like a motherfu*ker...check the amount of lil wayne/dipset stans and you would already know better...half the cats on here have never heard good rap music in their lives because they are all 16...they are busy snapping and dancing, doing the superman, and other gay sh*t....at least you have HALF a brain
 03-16-2008, 09:21 PM         #425
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe proves why LBJ should win it.
 10 years ago '06        #426
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,236 | Props total: 624 624
ok just like van gundy said..

how you can be 4th in the east and get an mvp?

seriously
 03-16-2008, 09:24 PM         #427
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga said only good album since Aquemini then this n*gga had the nerve to say "Only cuz Erick Sermon was on the boards". This n*gga doesn't knwo sh*t about Redman at all probably just listenend to the albums when I brung them up. and wtf what was MM3 released as 1st?? I dont give fu*k if he released it in stores that sh*t is a mixtape. I give up everything I post its either im reachin in ur eyes or some other sh*t. Andre 3000>Joe Budden by a mile its not even close.

Last edited by Andre3000; 03-16-2008 at 09:28 PM..
 03-16-2008, 09:25 PM         #428
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m!ck3y said:

seriously
Who the fu*k is that n*gga? His opinion about basketball is invalid.
 03-16-2008, 09:27 PM         #429
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
By the way Lebron is 4th in the East. Not the Cavs. Lebron.
 03-16-2008, 09:39 PM         #430
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Banish said:
van gundy's just mad the rocket's are kicking a.ss without him
You know that n*gga is bitter as fu*k every time the Rockets win.
 03-16-2008, 10:31 PM         #431
shizzytheking  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
S Van Gundy Was Feelin bad for himself, when the rockets went 0-11 in the beginning of the 3rd he was like "They must be using my offense"
 03-17-2008, 12:47 PM         #432
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m!ck3y said:

seriously
Van Gundy also said players should hide razorblades in their headbands so they can cut themselves if they're out of timeouts.
 03-17-2008, 04:09 PM         #433
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
This n*gga said only good album since Aquemini then this n*gga had the nerve to say "Only cuz Erick Sermon was on the boards". This n*gga doesn't knwo sh*t about Redman at all probably just listenend to the albums when I brung them up. and wtf what was MM3 released as 1st?? I dont give fu*k if he released it in stores that sh*t is a mixtape. I give up everything I post its either im reachin in ur eyes or some other sh*t. Andre 3000>Joe Budden by a mile its not even close.

1) You can't read..I said he fell off since Aquemini

2) @ you saying I don't know sh*t about Red...I was actually old enough to listen to Whut when it came out in 92..PLUS..I live in Jersey stupid..where the fu*k do you think you hear more Red than in HIS OWN STATE I like about 45 mins from the Bricks and you think I haven't heard Red? It's IMPOSSIBLE TO NOT hear him :You're a joke

3) Erick Sermon = mad underrated producer so listen to some EPMD and come back when you appreciate what the fu*kin roots of hip hop music are...

3) Be mad...MM3 was released retail...you're the one who doesn't know what you're talking about
 03-17-2008, 04:17 PM         #434
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
You know that n*gga is bitter as fu*k every time the Rockets win.
That motherfu*king bald Buscemi lookin' a.ss had to sit one seat away from the owner and Olajuwon... how he contained himself is remarkable.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
274 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
54 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy