Lebron better win MVP this season.

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-12-2008, 02:00 PM         #401
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:

[pic - click to view]

Owwwwww
 03-12-2008, 02:02 PM         #402
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ you talking about Jersey like you know wtf is up here..fall back on that bullsh*t..no one in Jersey is fu*kin reppin Andre 3000 that hard

and his style? Dressing up like a f*g**t is his style? So if he wears a fu*kin dress next is that his style too? Look at this motherfu*ker..he looks like a damn bi*ch

[pic - click to view]

I didn't know that was a "style" I always just called it cross dressing
Why care about how hes dressing tho unless its truly affecting you. I listen to hihs music I dont want to visualize how hes dressing it seems like u think he sucks because he cant dress.
 03-12-2008, 02:57 PM         #403
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Why care about how hes dressing tho unless its truly affecting you. I listen to hihs music I dont want to visualize how hes dressing it seems like u think he sucks because he cant dress.
I knew this groupie would be offended. Go do your homework.
 03-12-2008, 08:17 PM         #404
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
No..I think he's overrated by stans like you who name their BX screen names after him I don't even think he's HORRIBLE..he's just not this amazing rapper that you want to say he is.

But him dressing like a damn trans3xual certainly doesn't help his case either
 10 years ago '06        #405
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
MVP:rolleyes:

[pic - click to view]

The Cleveland Cavaliers' superstar will appear on the April cover of Vogue, joining actors Richard Gere and George Clooney as the only men to do so in the influential fashion magazine's 116-year history. James appears on the cover dribbling a basketball and screaming as if in game mode while throwing one arm around supermodel Gisele Bundchen with Tom Brady nowhere to be found. The pairing of the All-Star forward and the runway icon was shot in January by famed photographer Annie Leibovitz in James' hometown of Akron, Ohio.
:applause:
 03-13-2008, 04:27 PM         #406
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
No..I think he's overrated by stans like you who name their BX screen names after him I don't even think he's HORRIBLE..he's just not this amazing rapper that you want to say he is.

But him dressing like a damn trans3xual certainly doesn't help his case either
U named ur bx name after a corny phrase that went out years ago who gives a sh*t. No1 is saying Joe Buddens name when they ask for whos the GOAT. Ask Jay-Z, Eminem, Nas, etc. and one of the 1st people they mention is Andre3000 not some n*gga from NY who has a mediocre album and some good mixtapes.
 03-13-2008, 06:26 PM         #407
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
U named ur bx name after a corny phrase that went out years ago who gives a sh*t. No1 is saying Joe Buddens name when they ask for whos the GOAT. Ask Jay-Z, Eminem, Nas, etc. and one of the 1st people they mention is Andre3000 not some n*gga from NY who has a mediocre album and some good mixtapes.
1) I took my name from a character in a movie from the 70s called the last dragon...

2) Joe is from NJ...

3) Who the hell said Budden was GOAT? I damn sure didn't

4) Jay, Nas and Em have never said 3000 is GOAT..stop playing yourself..would love to see/hear that quote. The only thing I ever say Jay call him was a genius...but he said the same sh*t about Kanye...so if you really want to go there..we can
 03-13-2008, 11:47 PM         #408
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Andre 3000 don't know sh*t about that movie. Bruce Leroy is that n*gga.
 10 years ago '04        #409
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,794 | Props total: 1368 1368
thread

[pic - click to view]

03-14-2008, 12:53 AM         #410
Big Dee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:

[pic - click to view]

get us a gif of kobe hittin the game winner and lebron floppin on the response :applause:
 10 years ago '08        #411
moe_money 
space
space
space
$216 | Props total: 0 0
lebron won't win this year

how can u be MVP on a team that's not a championship contender?

or even tops in the league?

if kobe wasn't MVP in '06, lebron isn't MVP this year and that's that

yeah, you made your team good enough to make a second round exit let me give you some boxden props... sike, big fu*king deal nobody cares. be it lebron's fault or the FO's for not surrounding him with a championship team is irrelevant

Last edited by moe_money; 03-14-2008 at 01:08 AM..
 03-14-2008, 09:19 PM         #412
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Dee said:
get us a gif of Lebron hittin the game winner and Kobe floppin on the response :applause:
Fixed.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Kobe can't fu*k with this n*gga.
 03-14-2008, 09:32 PM         #413
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
1) I took my name from a character in a movie from the 70s called the last dragon...

2) Joe is from NJ...

3) Who the hell said Budden was GOAT? I damn sure didn't

4) Jay, Nas and Em have never said 3000 is GOAT..stop playing yourself..would love to see/hear that quote. The only thing I ever say Jay call him was a genius...but he said the same sh*t about Kanye...so if you really want to go there..we can
1. Ive seen the movie every1 knows about the glow.

2. Its reasonable to mix NJ and NY up he fits the NY demographic of a average rapper who makes good mixtapes but wack albums.

3. People mention Andre way b4 they even think about Buddens wack a.ss.

4. Eminem:
"reggie, jay z, tupac and biggie.
Andre from Outkast,
jada, corrupt, Nas, and then me,
and if Iím not put on this list,
then it does not offend meÖ.."

Ull never ever ever hear Buddens on a top 10 list at all. How can u be top 10 with no real good album???

NEver said he was the Goat but u have to be legally retarded to even put Buddens next to Andre 3000.
 10 years ago '04        #414
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 Andre3000 said:

2. Its reasonable to mix NJ and NY up he fits the NY demographic of a average rapper who makes good mixtapes but wack albums.

4. Eminem:
Andre from Outkast,

Ull never ever ever hear Buddens on a top 10 list at all. How can u be top 10 with no real good album???

NEver said he was the Goat but u have to be legally retarded to even put Buddens next to Andre 3000.
Andre Benjamin is a homos3xual ... Big Boi been >> Andre for a while now.
 03-14-2008, 09:38 PM         #415
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
Andre Benjamin is a homos3xual ... Big Boi been >> Andre for a while now.
Hell Naw.
 10 years ago '06        #416
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 628 628
Nas>>>
 03-14-2008, 09:39 PM         #417
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m!ck3y said:
Nas ------>>> Recycle Bin
Fixed.
 03-15-2008, 10:08 AM         #418
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Then don't make a stupid a.ss statement next time

Andre3000 said:
@ your lame a.ss even saying that..you know all those wack rappers born in NY...like Rakim, Big, Nas, Jay, KRS...just stop

Andre3000 said:

4. Eminem:
Andre from Outkast,

@ you quoting em...did you see the number 1 on that list? Reggie? Like Reggie Noble aka Redman? Em thinks REDMAN is the goat? His opinion is disqualified just for that

And for putting Kurupt ahead of Nas AND you don't see Ra or KRS anywhere on the list

That list is straight BLASPHEMY and you know it

Btw, who said Buddens was top 10? I never argued that he was one of the greats..but I will tell you one thing...Andre 3000 damn sure isn't either..not even fu*kin close

Andre3000 said:
You're right..Buddens is better...3000 is off on TRL dancing around like it's the Ed Sullivan show..while Budden is making music for real heads

Last edited by shonuff12; 03-15-2008 at 10:10 AM..
 10 years ago '08        #419
moe_money 
space
space
space
$216 | Props total: 0 0
lol @ buddens > andre n*gga u musta been dropped on your head a few times as a child fu*k outta here
 03-15-2008, 07:22 PM         #420
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Then don't make a stupid a.ss statement next time

Buddens>Andre3000 is already dumb in itself wtf I own all of Buddens mixtapes sh*t ive been bumpin this n*gga since 03. Was a fan of the GUnit and game diss. I even defend him on this site sometimes but wtf??

@ your lame a.ss even saying that..you know all those wack rappers born in NY...like Rakim, Big, Nas, Jay, KRS...just stop

All those rappers came out years ago the new age bum rappers that come from that era are all about mixtape material but no album substance.

@ you quoting em...did you see the number 1 on that list? Reggie? Like Reggie Noble aka Redman? Em thinks REDMAN is the goat? His opinion is disqualified just for that

U have to be totally dumb if u think he was doing it in order? Are u that dumb seriously?? Redman has made 2 classic albums anyway so he is arguably top 10.

And for putting Kurupt ahead of Nas AND you don't see Ra or KRS anywhere on the list

Hes saying rappers that they should put over him. Those are the rappers that he feel would be a disgrace to put under him because of the work they put in the game. Its not even a top list.

That list is straight BLASPHEMY and you know it

If u think about it to hard it isn't a list. Its like Lebron saying not to put Jordan under me what about the other 15-50 basketball players hes not better than. It would probably take the whole song to mention them.

Btw, who said Buddens was top 10? I never argued that he was one of the greats..but I will tell you one thing...Andre 3000 damn sure isn't either..not even fu*kin close

Where does he rank??

You're right..Buddens is better...3000 is off on TRL dancing around like it's the Ed Sullivan show..while Budden is making music for real heads

Real heads like Buddens wasn't on TRL with Jump it Up. I swear yall boxden cats never cease to amaze me.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildlandís new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy