Lebron better win MVP this season.

most viewed right now
 162
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 159
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 104
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 95
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-10-2008, 05:17 PM         #381
PershingHigh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Az >>> Nas but that's not saying much now is it?
 10 years ago '06        #382
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,236 | Props total: 624 624
lmao..

Az / Nas >

I bet your a wayne groupie huh?

or a Bron stan?
 10 years ago '06        #383
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,236 | Props total: 624 624
 PershingHigh said:
Az >>> Nas but that's not saying much now is it?
ehh could be..at times..but iono
 03-10-2008, 05:19 PM         #384
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m!ck3y said:
lmao..

Az / Nas >

I bet your a wayne groupie huh?

or a Bron stan?

Wayne sucks and AZ is mediocre at best.

Thinking he's better than NAs .

Or that Twack should get the mvp over CP3 .
 10 years ago '06        #385
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,236 | Props total: 624 624
Az is better then Nas at times..

but what iw as trying to say that Az and Nas >> I guess i worded it wrong..

and Tmac just worked the honey bees twice in recent weeks..18 ina row..get mad
 03-10-2008, 05:23 PM         #386
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whose mad?

if only the longest win streaks in the nba guaranteed u a mvp you might of had a point. Tmac wont even finish in the top 3 only a total stan would bring him into the discussion.
 10 years ago '06        #387
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
avatar space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
lol at this thread..
went from LeBron James 4 MVP to AZ<NAZ>WEEZY<TMAC LOL
 03-11-2008, 01:25 AM         #388
The Infamous  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



*you stfu stop copyin my moves bi*ch *
 10 years ago '06        #389
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,236 | Props total: 624 624
 icedout921 said:
whose mad?

if only the longest win streaks in the nba guaranteed u a mvp you might of had a point. Tmac wont even finish in the top 3 only a total stan would bring him into the discussion.
if looking at what the mvp really means then he should be up there.. Its not all abot how many points you score. I know he isnt going to win it but im just fu*kin around in this stupid a.ss thread, Lebron dosnt deserve sh*t hes been doing what Kobe and mac have been doing for years putting up great numbers but the TEAM still wasnt doing to well..

idiot
 03-11-2008, 09:51 AM         #390
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m!ck3y said:
if looking at what the mvp really means then he should be up there.. Its not all abot how many points you score. I know he isnt going to win it but im just fu*kin around in this stupid a.ss thread, Lebron dosnt deserve sh*t hes been doing what Kobe and mac have been doing for years putting up great numbers but the TEAM still wasnt doing to well..

idiot
@ ur hating a.ss.

Kobe and Tmac have never had a year like Lebrons. And to compare him to them is weak a.ss fu*k. In a weaker east Tmac only got Orlando the 8th seed. Bron has them f!ghting for a top 4 seed.

If Tmac was playing lights out and he was the main reason for the Rockets winning you'd have a point.

And know your just playing.

fu*k outta here bi*ch n*gga.

n*ggas stay mad that Bron is > than their very player .
 03-11-2008, 10:02 AM         #391
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
@ ur hating a.ss.

Kobe and Tmac have never had a year like Lebrons. And to compare him to them is weak a.ss fu*k. In a weaker east Tmac only got Orlando the 8th seed. Bron has them f!ghting for a top 4 seed.

If Tmac was playing lights out and he was the main reason for the Rockets winning you'd have a point.

And know your just playing.

fu*k outta here bi*ch n*gga.

n*ggas stay mad that Bron is > than their very player .
:applause:
 10 years ago '04        #392
Mega 
space
avatar space
space
$5,592 | Props total: 981 981
Kobe didn't win it with Kwame, Smush and Luke in the starting line up over Nash. Lebron's teammates are better than that.

Also what teammate has Lebron ever made better? He's made everyone he's played with worse.


Last edited by Mega; 03-11-2008 at 10:07 AM..
 03-11-2008, 11:27 AM         #393
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mega said:
Kobe didn't win it with Kwame, Smush and Luke in the starting line up over Nash. Lebron's teammates are better than that.

Also what teammate has Lebron ever made better? He's made everyone he's played with worse.
you really take what these haters here say seriously?

Hughes was worse because he needs the ball to be effective thats LBJ's fault? What hes suppose to defer to fu*king LArry hughes? . It aint Lebrons fault hes wack.

And what teammates does he make better? How about the fact that the cavs were a laughing stock before he got there and last year they were in the NBA finals .

I could careless about players individuals numbers as long as my team was getting success. I wish that Lebron would come to the knicks make everyone avg less pts per game but get my team to the finals.

The stupidity on this board is alarming.


Last edited by icedout921; 03-11-2008 at 11:29 AM..
 03-11-2008, 01:11 PM         #394
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tmac hasnt even play that nice this season up until they started to go on this long winning streak he wont be top 5 in mvp

1. kobe
2. lebron
3. chris paul
 03-11-2008, 08:53 PM         #395
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Infamous said:

[pic - click to view]



*you stfu stop copyin my moves bi*ch *
that's the same thing MJ probably said to Kobe
 03-11-2008, 08:56 PM         #396
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Thats his style fam. Buddens stans are hilarious. I saw a n*gga on this site say Dumb Out>Shook Ones I knew u homos lost ur mind. U can make a poll sh*t u can probably walk the streets of Jersey and ask no idiot in there right mind would say that sh*t.

@ you talking about Jersey like you know wtf is up here..fall back on that bullsh*t..no one in Jersey is fu*kin reppin Andre 3000 that hard

and his style? Dressing up like a f*g**t is his style? So if he wears a fu*kin dress next is that his style too? Look at this motherfu*ker..he looks like a damn bi*ch


[pic - click to view]



I didn't know that was a "style" I always just called it cross dressing
 03-11-2008, 10:24 PM         #397
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ you talking about Jersey like you know wtf is up here..fall back on that bullsh*t..no one in Jersey is fu*kin reppin Andre 3000 that hard

and his style? Dressing up like a f*g**t is his style? So if he wears a fu*kin dress next is that his style too? Look at this motherfu*ker..he looks like a damn bi*ch


[pic - click to view]



I didn't know that was a "style" I always just called it cross dressing
I wouldn't catch a bi*ch dead wearing that.
 03-12-2008, 01:49 PM         #398
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
I wouldn't catch a bi*ch dead wearing that.
Probably not but if I k!lled one and dressed her up in that then you would. Harumph.
 10 years ago '04        #399
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,322 | Props total: 8372 8372

[pic - click to view]

 03-12-2008, 01:58 PM         #400
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:

[pic - click to view]

Gotta spread some rep, but I love that .gif.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 12
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy