Lebron better win MVP this season.

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-03-2008, 03:54 AM         #21
GatorNation07  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Most people have already said what I think... so no need to repeat... but the MVP race is a 2 man race right now between CP3 and Kobe...

If CP3 finishes in the top 4 of the West, I think its his... if not, I'd say Kobe...

but no one does more for their team than CP3, and that includes Lebron...
 10 years ago '06        #22
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 628 628
lakers woulds till be top 8 without kobe..hornets would be 10th without cp3
 03-03-2008, 03:59 AM         #23
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GatorNation07 said:
the MVP race is a 2 man race right now between CP3 and Kobe...
:thef ukk:
 10 years ago '04        #24
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
I say it goes
1.Kobe

2.CP3

3.Lebron
 10 years ago '04        #25
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Kobe pretty much wrapped that up today

Last edited by hockeythug; 03-03-2008 at 04:04 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #26
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 bibbyboi said:
You must not have ever played ball before....Having better players allows you to score more....Defense can't focus on you anymore..They can't double and triple team you and not pay the price....they have to play honest and guard everyone....Thus giving you more opportunities to score...
Only been playing for 12 years son ..

I meant what i said in the Lakers situation not in overall of Basketball you mongoloid .. The Lakers don't rely on Kobe to score as much now so that is why he shouldn't be scoring as much as he is, Lebron is needed to score however.
 10 years ago '07        #27
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 15057 15057
Kobe is the MVP with CP3 a very close second and LeBron a distant 3rd. Like previous people said, Kobe had a great individual season just like LeBron is having one this year, Kobe didn't get it that year so why should LeBron? The MVP is given to the best player on one of the elite teams, some fu*ked up sh*t but that's how it works. The Cavs are not an elite team, Lakers are and the Hornets are. So therefore, Kobe or CP3 deserves it, but I think Kobe deserves it more because of the work he has put in over the past few years without Shaq and being more confident in his teammates and passing up on shots to create plays for others. CP3 is a pass-first type of player, which is what a PG should be, so what he is doing in NO is not surprising at all.

Kobe deserves it hands down imo
 03-03-2008, 04:25 AM         #28
DirtyHarry  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lebron is the illest to ever do it
 03-03-2008, 04:45 AM         #29
GatorNation07  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m!ck3y said:
Hornets would NOT be 10th without Paul... they would be the bottom feeders
 10 years ago '05        #30
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,288 | Props total: 6389 6389
according to the media LBJ > KG > Kobe..
 10 years ago '04        #31
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 luda06 said:
I know the Lakers are smashing and all of that right now, but man Kobe has Gasol, Odom, Bynum and a tight a.ss bench. I think Lebron's wins are more significant when you look at the ridiculous stat lines he posts up every night with the mediocre team that he has.

Anyone feel me on this?
naw man can't say that i do.

see prior to steve nash and dirk winning the mvp(and truly tainting the award i might add)u had to have atleast 3-5 season's of mvp play.not just two great season's(or one in steve nash case....HOW THE fu*k DID DUDE WIN 2 MVP'S IN A ROW?)

kobe should win the next two awards just off GP.

because most white sports fans are racist.and because david stern knows this,steve nash fu*ked up the order.

i just don't see how a player has one great season and is suddenly not only a mvp candidate but a two time winner.

now people will go and say"ohh the lakers didn't win as many games as the suns,the suns were contenders while the lakers barely made the playoffs etc etc"yes this is all true.and most mvp's (sh*t pretty much all mvp's)there team usually has the best record in the league.but we talking about kobe.dude has been the best player in the L for the last 3-4 years.sh*t the argument can be made(and most likely lost)that kobe is the greatest player ever.so how is it possible that at the age of 28 he's never come close to winning?sh*ts insane.

i say kobe deserves it but i would not be surprised if lebron gets it.

Last edited by mt fuji; 03-03-2008 at 07:17 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #32
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 KeepinItTrill said:
Kobe is the MVP with CP3 a very close second and LeBron a distant 3rd. Like previous people said, Kobe had a great individual season just like LeBron is having one this year, Kobe didn't get it that year so why should LeBron? The MVP is given to the best player on one of the elite teams, some fu*ked up sh*t but that's how it works. The Cavs are not an elite team, Lakers are and the Hornets are. So therefore, Kobe or CP3 deserves it, but I think Kobe deserves it more because of the work he has put in over the past few years without Shaq and being more confident in his teammates and passing up on shots to create plays for others. CP3 is a pass-first type of player, which is what a PG should be, so what he is doing in NO is not surprising at all.

Kobe deserves it hands down imo

sorry dude cp3 needs to do this for atleast 2 years,and his team must continue to win games.
 03-03-2008, 08:55 AM         #33
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m!ck3y said:
lmao top 8? gtfoh, Kobe = MVP, Paul is good but like i told you Kobe does EVERYthing, if Paul wins it over Kobe or Lebron, i'm done with the NBA
 03-03-2008, 08:59 AM         #34
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mt fuji said:
naw man can't say that i do.

see prior to steve nash and dirk winning the mvp(and truly tainting the award i might add)u had to have atleast 3-5 season's of mvp play.not just two great season's(or one in steve nash case....HOW THE fu*k DID DUDE WIN 2 MVP'S IN A ROW?)

kobe should win the next two awards just off GP.

because most white sports fans are racist.and because david stern knows this,steve nash fu*ked up the order.

i just don't see how a player has one great season and is suddenly not only a mvp candidate but a two time winner.

now people will go and say"ohh the lakers didn't win as many games as the suns,the suns were contenders while the lakers barely made the playoffs etc etc"yes this is all true.and most mvp's (sh*t pretty much all mvp's)there team usually has the best record in the league.but we talking about kobe.dude has been the best player in the L for the last 3-4 years.sh*t the argument can be made(and most likely lost)that kobe is the greatest player ever.so how is it possible that at the age of 28 he's never come close to winning?sh*ts insane.

i say kobe deserves it but i would not be surprised if lebron gets it.
lmao, why everyone keep saying Kobe has an ELITE team? Kobe MAKES them elite, w/o him they are an mediocre team full of muthafu*kas that never won anything
 10 years ago '07        #35
eggosiazon 
space
space
$1,788 | Props total: 0 0
damn, u knew when postin this thread everyybodyy gunna be sayin kobe

even me sh*t lol
 03-03-2008, 09:21 AM         #36
Bautmoney!™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
KG is the MVP. Is it not hard to see that... Kobe is the best player in the league... But look how much help he needed to acquire to make his team a contender. KG went to a team that won like 19 games last year, had the worst losing streak ever of like 20+ games. And KG came over and didnt just make them a good team in the East, but the best team in the League. MVP is KG's.
 10 years ago '07        #37
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,972 | Props total: 791 791
 luda06 said:
I know the Lakers are smashing and all of that right now, but man Kobe has Gasol, Odom, Bynum and a tight a.ss bench. I think Lebron's wins are more significant when you look at the ridiculous stat lines he posts up every night with the mediocre team that he has.

Anyone feel me on this?
I really dont think it has to do with the players they have playin with them but I think Lebron stepped it up big time and not to take anything away from Kobe but he is doing what he has been doing for the last couple years or so. But I also think if Lebron wasn't doing what he is doing then Kobe or would be out right winner. When it comes down to it, it's between those two, I don't see anyone else close to there stature just yet. You could throw in Chris Paul and maybe even Deron Williams but they wouldn't win it against those two.
 10 years ago '05        #38
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
Lebron is just doing what Kobe has done the last 2 seasons. Before this season Kobe was going apesh*t every game and putting up ridiculous numbers because he had to carry his team.
 10 years ago '04        #39
jillas31 
space
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 25 25
Numbers don't lie, and when you combine the numbers with the fact that Lebron had the weakest supporting cast(much much better now though) in the league it really isn't an argument who the MVP should be, Lebron should win it, no questions asked.
 10 years ago '04        #40
jillas31 
space
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 25 25
and Kobe has NEVER ever ever put up 30pts 8 boards and 7.5 a.ssists with 2 steals and a block to go along...nothing even close really.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy