most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-05-2008, 04:19 AM         #301
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gd_UP said:
:rolleyes: RIIIIIGHT because when Kobe scored 35PPG and willed his team into the playoffs he had an amazing team with Smush and Kwame IN THE STARTING LINEUP with inconsistant garbage #2 option Odom in the WEST. im surprised Vegas didnt have them as the favorites to win it all.
Odom is better than anyone on the Cavs today.
 03-05-2008, 07:05 AM         #302
GatorNation07  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CP3 = MVP...

thats what Kobe said...

1. CP3
2. Kobe

2 man race... as long as CP3 doesnt get drained towards the end of the season, which is very possible if u think about it... his first big year in the spot-light, absolutely wills the Hornets to every win they get, in the middle of battling for the #1 seed in the playoffs, and got NO break for All-Star weekend since he was out leading all the charity events all weekend, with other NBA stars as well... but most of them have been there, and can pace their way through it... so it'll be interesting to see how he handles it all...

but anyway... CP3 is MVP right now... Kobe is as close to 2nd as u can get... and LeBron I would say is a somewhat distant 3rd
 10 years ago '04        #303
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2762 2762
 Maroon_Tiger said:
paying dues doesnt equal mvps... a ton of players got mvps before kobe and it didnt take them 12 years/+ to do it...

lebron is the mvp....then kobe, then cp3

How the hell is lebron the MVP. Look at his squad and how many wins they have and look at Kobe and how much wins he got on one of the greatest season on the west. Really a 50 win wont make the playoff in the west and kobe squad has been having one of the best record in the west all year long. really how the fu*k Lebron is MVP especially the same cat saying Lebron should be MVP talk sh*t about kobe the past two season who has a way better those season than Lebron. Dwight would be MVP berfore i give it to lebron since the magic are 16 games over 500 and dwight is the main reason for that unlike lebron who has the stats but dont have the team success. until what recently. And then folks bring up paul gasol and saying he should be MVp even though Gasol lead his team to one of the worst record in the league.
 03-06-2008, 05:37 AM         #304
DirtyHarry  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skletch said:
u love the taste of semen
you'd prolly suck the sweat out of kobes shorts after a game you fu*kin f*g**t.
 03-07-2008, 08:51 AM         #305
PershingHigh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jesus can't even save the cavs.
 03-07-2008, 02:40 PM         #306
PershingHigh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I looked into the future and was impressed.

If anyone has any questions about anything else in the future holla.
 03-07-2008, 02:56 PM         #307
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how many kids will i have?
 03-07-2008, 02:57 PM         #308
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lebron aint better than Kobe man...get it through ur mothafu*kin d*ck suckin f*g**t a.ss heads mang..
 10 years ago '04        #309
Mayhem 
space
space
space
$995 | Props total: 0 0
will you still be a virgin?
 03-07-2008, 03:30 PM         #310
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lebron stans think they can see the future.
 03-07-2008, 03:33 PM         #311
Mr. 2-85  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in 10 years, this sh*t won't matter no more plus, he'll be what? 33? if ur 33 and just became labeled as the 'greatest' then somethin is fu*king wrong
 10 years ago '06        #312
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 38 38
 WAY2FONKY said:
exactly. i know kobe haters plenty of them who say once he leaves they will not watch basketball anymore. look at lebron in the finals. sh*t had the lowest ratings ever. like you said no one cares and it wont matter. hell never be great because he was given the league and didnt do sh*t with it. people had to get on him for him to be the player he is today. mike and kobe came into the league well rounded so did magic. you cant get a 5 year late start and be considered great at anything except managing mcdonalds
hell yah man once kobe leaves it wont be same ..to be completely honest lebron he dont excite me nor does wade melo etc...kobe to me is like my mary jane yo wid out it i aint the same .. but sh*t hopefully somone will take kobes spot so i can watch bball games..sh*t jus imagine wen kobe leaves da bball rating goes down sick den david stern would be saying to himself i should have gave the league to kobe
 10 years ago '06        #313
Jnunez21 
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 8 8
i dont mean to side with kobe, but besides having Gasol, everyone was sayin how a.ss his team was and odom was the past couple years....and he was the one with the crazy numbers...he didnt get mvp....but now the same team with addition of gasol is too good of a team for him to get MVP....i just dont get it, he made that team....being the same team, they were a.ss 2-3 years ago and good now....he deserves that mvp...
 03-07-2008, 04:29 PM         #314
Big Dee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lebron fans are still dreaming, i see. "if he learns how to do this...if he learns how to do that...if i had a crystal ball, he'll be _______"

@ BX skee lo n*ggas
 10 years ago '06        #315
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,784 | Props total: 2285 2285
because Kobes been screwed at least 2 times from being the MVP.
 03-07-2008, 07:16 PM         #316
shark23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the cavs can beat boston and detroit because they got lb23
 03-07-2008, 07:55 PM         #317
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee81 said:
because Kobes been screwed at least 2 times from being the MVP.
:rolleyes: @ these cats who are still too dumb to understand why Kobe didn't win MVP...look at the history of the fu*kin award and realize why Kobe didn't win. He won't win for the SAME reason Bron can't win this year...he doesn't have the wins..he can lead the league in scoring all he wants..if he doesn't get 50 wins..he's not going to win the MVP...use your fu*king head people
 10 years ago '06        #318
johnsontj 
space
space
$293 | Props total: 0 0
 luda06 said:
I know the Lakers are smashing and all of that right now, but man Kobe has Gasol, Odom, Bynum and a tight a.ss bench. I think Lebron's wins are more significant when you look at the ridiculous stat lines he posts up every night with the mediocre team that he has.

Anyone feel me on this?
Boi you can't be serious....wins are more significant lol....For God sakes he's in the east and then his team is 4rth n if they was in the west they would'nt even make the playoffs get outta here with that nonsense lol
 10 years ago '08        #319
illwill23 
space
space
$109 | Props total: 4 4
Lebron should win the scoring title nothing more nothing less.
 10 years ago '04        #320
Sir_Burn_Alot 26 heat pts26
space
space
$964 | Props total: 1281 1281
He'll win the MVP
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy