Lebron better win MVP this season.

most viewed right now
 58
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-04-2008, 01:53 PM         #281
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m!ck3y said:
Whoah wait..who the fu*k has he shut down?
The posts after this one answers your question.
 03-04-2008, 01:58 PM         #282
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
You already lost co-signing an alias that's been banned 5 times.
Enjoy ur L stanley
 03-04-2008, 07:20 PM         #283
DirtyHarry  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol skeltch loves kobe
 03-04-2008, 07:38 PM         #284
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RHYTHMALISM said:
you stupid fu*k thats not even me you a.ss thats a mock profile . god your dumb even i dont know who it is but its good to hear im still on your mind c*ck-jelly i was gonna spare you but i couldnt after seeing that sh*t. you make your self more of a retard daily your easier to fool that tempus or luda
@ this cat..you got fu*king more than 3 screen names and I am supposed to be keeping track of your bullsh*t

You have more than 1 screen name on a message board = you lost

You admit to being gay on a message board = you lost again

@ this cat trying to say some sh*t like it's a BAD thing that I am not stalking him and keeping track of his 50 screen names..sorry I don't do that homo sh*t...but since you're an admitted f*g**t I guess you do
 03-04-2008, 07:42 PM         #285
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DirtyHarry said:
lol skeltch loves kobe
u love the taste of semen
 10 years ago '04        #286
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 shonuff12 said:
 RHYTHMALISM said:
you stupid fu*k thats not even me you a.ss thats a mock profile . god your dumb even i dont know who it is but its good to hear im still on your mind c*ck-jelly i was gonna spare you but i couldnt after seeing that sh*t. you make your self more of a retard daily your easier to fool that tempus or luda

@ this cat..you got fu*king more than 3 screen names and I am supposed to be keeping track of your bullsh*t

You have more than 1 screen name on a message board = you lost

You admit to being gay on a message board = you lost again

@ this cat trying to say some sh*t like it's a BAD thing that I am not stalking him and keeping track of his 50 screen names..sorry I don't do that homo sh*t...but since you're an admitted f*g**t I guess you do
LOL @ the amount of 's in these 2 posts
LMAO @ c*ck jelly *dies*
 03-04-2008, 07:49 PM         #287
kuxika671  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for what?...winning the scoring title?
 03-04-2008, 07:50 PM         #288
1angrypinoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nah, Lez Cabron won't win it this year. Hasn't paid enough dues.
 03-04-2008, 11:44 PM         #289
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuxika671 said:
for what?...winning the scoring title?
Kobe stans were outraged when he didn't win MVP.....
 10 years ago '06        #290
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
 luda06 said:
Kobe stans were outraged when he didn't win MVP.....
Exactly. So what are you saying? revamp the way MVP voting is made so that from now on the highest scorer in the league wins it? you lose
 03-05-2008, 12:01 AM         #291
RHYTHMALISM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it was ugly as hell but the lakeboys showed they could turn on the switch and change the momentum anytime they wanted. being down by 13 the majority of the game meant nothing. that n*gga man i cant even fathom his greatness man. never did i think i would see a player so head and shoulders above micheal jordan that he would still be compared to him and said to be greater without the media ,coporate sponsers and all the other bullsh*t not basketball related. this n*gga is revolutionizing the game man. and like stern said ''hes transcended the game'' it not even watching basketball. its watching a piece in time. thank you ladies and gentlemen
 10 years ago '06        #292
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,185 | Props total: 37 37
 luda06 said:
Man you smoking something serious.

Pau Gasol should win MVP before this n*gga Kobe.
damm dats like saying ben wallace should win it b4 bron and why is bron even in the mix his team doesnt have the top 5 best record and dis foo in this topic see kb24 deserve in the past 3 seasons if u think about it cuz da players he had and making it to the playoffs in the west in the other hand bron is having trouble in the east he would be in the topic if he had 40 wins by now in the and if he wAs in the west he wouldnt even be in the playoffs and that is your mvp
 10 years ago '06        #293
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,185 | Props total: 37 37
 RHYTHMALISM said:
it was ugly as hell but the lakeboys showed they could turn on the switch and change the momentum anytime they wanted. being down by 13 the majority of the game meant nothing. that n*gga man i cant even fathom his greatness man. never did i think i would see a player so head and shoulders above micheal jordan that he would still be compared to him and said to be greater without the media ,coporate sponsers and all the other bullsh*t not basketball related. this n*gga is revolutionizing the game man. and like stern said ''hes transcended the game'' it not even watching basketball. its watching a piece in time. thank you ladies and gentlemen

people jus dont understand man i watched most of all kobes career and dis guy makes me go :wow:every game wen he retires they well bow down dont worry..and kobe was jus as vaulable as shaq in those 3 peat with out both they wouldnt have had that 3 peat
 03-05-2008, 12:16 AM         #294
RHYTHMALISM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 teh truth said:
people jus dont understand man i watched most of all kobes career and dis guy makes me go :wow:every game wen he retires they well bow down dont worry..and kobe was jus as vaulable as shaq in those 3 peat with out both they wouldnt have had that 3 peat
THEYLL NEVER LEARN MAN. ONCE HE LEAVES THE GAME BASKETBALL WILL BE DONE. IVE GIVEN MY LIFE TO THIS SPORT SINCE THE EARLY 80S. BUT I WILL BOW OUT GRACEFULLY. THE GAME WILL HAVE SEEN ITS LAST.AND ITS GREATEST
 03-05-2008, 12:19 AM         #295
QUIK'S_THA_NAME  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 teh truth said:
people jus dont understand man i watched most of all kobes career and dis guy makes me go :wow:every game wen he retires they well bow down dont worry..and kobe was jus as vaulable as shaq in those 3 peat with out both they wouldnt have had that 3 peat
we both know what the deal is man, these other fakes will never appreciate the true greatness of the GOAT BEAN BRYANT!:wow:
 03-05-2008, 12:51 AM         #296
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gd_UP said:
Exactly. So what are you saying? revamp the way MVP voting is made so that from now on the highest scorer in the league wins it? you lose
Look at his squad, look at his stat line, look at how much they lose without him. I can't say the same about Kobe.
 03-05-2008, 01:03 AM         #297
ViGiLo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. do you think the lakers would have a playoff spot without kobe?
2. what do u think of kobe playing with a fu*ked up shooting hand and still pwning bi*ches?
3. why would kobe not sit and get surgery?
4. if u think kobe doesnt deserve mvp, thats one thing, but REALIZE he is in the top 3 for the race.
5. u hate someone so much because ur too gay to admit they are closest to #23MJ
6. your all f*g**ts
 03-05-2008, 01:33 AM         #298
RHYTHMALISM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ViGiLo said:
1. do you think the lakers would have a playoff spot without kobe?
2. what do u think of kobe playing with a fu*ked up shooting hand and still pwning bi*ches?
3. why would kobe not sit and get surgery?
4. if u think kobe doesnt deserve mvp, thats one thing, but REALIZE he is in the top 3 for the race.
5. u hate someone so much because ur too gay to admit they are closest to #23MJ
6. your all f*g**ts
:applause::applause: sonned
 10 years ago '06        #299
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
 luda06 said:
Look at his squad, look at his stat line, look at how much they lose without him. I can't say the same about Kobe.
:rolleyes: RIIIIIGHT because when Kobe scored 35PPG and willed his team into the playoffs he had an amazing team with Smush and Kwame IN THE STARTING LINEUP with inconsistant garbage #2 option Odom in the WEST. im surprised Vegas didnt have them as the favorites to win it all.


Last edited by Gd_UP; 03-05-2008 at 02:47 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #300
balla9969 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 704 704
cp3 mvp
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy