Lebron better win MVP this season.

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-04-2008, 11:42 AM         #261
RHYTHMALISM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skletch said:

[pic - click to view]

Damn Quik, u didn't have to do him like that
i had to these poodle a.ss n*ggas make it too easy. but im 90% sure its fatass who made the mock profile. you know better than anyone how obsessed with me that period residue is. hes the only one who would do some f*g**t sh*t like that in honor of my forum dominance the n*gga literally follows me in every thread in every section in not even sport related sh*t to d!ckride and post in my threads. i find it hilarious as hell.
 03-04-2008, 11:47 AM         #262
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
Shock thread?

Man these Kobe stans are steaming and flooding out the woodworks.
[B]They truly wouldn't know what to do with their selves and lives if he won. He is averaging a statistical category achieved only be Oscar Robertson and Michael Jordan. Let's not even mention he's 8th in the league in steals and shut down the leauges best player, to boast.

The only ammo anyone can possibly use is that he's in the East, but that's irrelevant because he still plays the West and drops bombs on those fools too. So any case anyone states is either biased, or blatant hating which is closely a.ssociated with d!ckriding.

MVP is between LeKobron, Kevin Garnett, Chris Paul, and Chauncey Billups.

Last edited by Rynoh; 03-04-2008 at 11:52 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #263
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
 casper said:
i could actually agree with this some what...i was thinkin it earlier today....its sad tho, 15 straight isnt really much when the lakers r like 12-2 (or whatever)in their last 14 & the spurs r on an 8 game streak...its tuff to move up in the west, teams have to lose in order for that to happen

comin up soon is a 4 game road trip for the lakers that could change the standings around

new orleans
rockets
dallas
jazz

ALL AWAY

itll be interesting what happens in the standing before & after that week
Lakers come out of there 4-0
 03-04-2008, 11:47 AM         #264
terMINHator  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
U dumb fu*k u discredited yourself in the first 4 lines... Lebron didnt have any of those players the first 55 games... lol... Your a dumbass

And Kobe being this generation's MJ...

Dont remember MJ raping white chicks... And i dont remember MJ shooting as low a % in his prime as Kobe does from the field... Dont remember MJ gtting knocked out in the first round after being up 3-1...

Dont remember Jordan riding the best player on the team to 3 championships... Dont remember Jordan getting knocked out of the playoffs in any full season after he won the championship... Dont remember Jordan playing alongside the most dominant center in the league

On the other hand

Dont remember Kobe winning Rookie of the Year, Dont remember Kobe ever winning Defensive Player of the year... Dont remember Kobe winning 5 MVP's...

Dont remember Kobe being a 10 time All-NBA 1st teamer...Dont remember Kobe being a 9-time all NBA Defensive teamer... Dont remember Kobe winning 10 scoring titles...

Dont remember Kobe winning 6 finals MVP's... Dont remember Kobe having the highest scoring avg in the history of the NBA or playoffs... Dont think Kobe has a chance at scoring in double figures for 867 games...

Dont remember kobe averaging 41.0 ppg in a playoff series let alone the NBA finals... Dont remember kobe carrying two different teams to 6 NBA championships...

Dont remember kobe putting up 63 in a playoff game... Dont remember Kobe averaging 32.5 ppg 8.0 apg 8.0 rpg for a season...

Yet i can see how they are similiar on the court style wise but Kobe has not accomplished even 5% of what Jordan has
Alright homey, just for the sake of argument.

Wow, way to go to basketballreference.com and just list of a ton of MJ's career accomplishments. How long did that take you to do? I bet you had an MJ boner while writing that....

If I recall, Kobe was an NBA All-Star by his 3rd season...at the same point in his development/age, MJ was still carrying Sam Perkins' and Joe Wolf's jockstraps at UNC....don't remember Kobe playing along side the greatest small forward the game has ever seen (Pippen). You can say that Kobe hasn't won w/o Shaq but MJ never won without Pippen either..

Don't remember Kobe playing alongside a trio of talented big men who brought experience, cohesiveness, agressiveness, not to mention stats to back all that up ( Cartwright, Longley, Bill Wennington).

Don't remember Kobe getting the luxury of playing with some of the greatest 3point shooters in NBA history to take the pressure off him ( John Paxson, Craig Hodges, Steve Kerr) ...don't remember Kobe having the game's best rebounder and defender to bail him out when he routinely got burned by quicker, more agile perimeter players (Rodman).

Don't remember Kobe having the MJ of Europe (Kukoc) or the silky smooth young version of Horace Grant - top 5 power forward in his glory days.

Don't remember MJ dropping 81 on any team at any time.

Don't remember Kobe ruining two franchises with his executive decisions...Don't remember Kobe having a mid life crisis and attempting something he sucks at (Whitesox, haha)...

What about MJ getting to play in the early days of the triangle offense? The league wasn't as prepared back then, every team now has had 10 years of tape to prep against the triangle offense.

Oh yeah, did MJ ever record a hit rap song with Tyra Banks?? Thats what I thought.
 03-04-2008, 11:54 AM         #265
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't remember Kobe having the MJ of Europe (Kukoc) or the silky smooth young version of Horace Grant - top 5 power forward in his glory days.
Kobe had Rick Fox, Robert Horry, and Derek Fisher... plus Shaquille O'Neal so that just cancels EVERYTHING out.

MJ had Luc Longley.
 10 years ago '04        #266
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 Maroon_Tiger said:
mvps are about being due... tmac is due before kobe by that logic...

lebron is flat out more important to HIS team than kobe is... HELL.. hes a more well rounded player than kobe...

[pic - click to view]

03-04-2008, 12:27 PM         #267
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd rather see Chris Paul over Kobe too. sh*t.

Kobe was behind Lebron all season in MVP rankings until they get Gasol. sh*t is retarded man.
 10 years ago '07        #268
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 bibbyboi said:
LOL....Yeah dude you're most likely gonna get neg repped by like a million people....But i think Lebron should be in the running.....Lebron, Kobe and Chris Paul..any one of them deserves it....
Co-sign.
It's down to these three.
Dude in LA always closes out seasons on a crazy high though. Remember last year when he he averaged over 40 for lke the last two weeks of the season?
Tell you one thing, a white dude ain't winning the MVP this year...
 03-04-2008, 12:29 PM         #269
RHYTHMALISM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
I'd rather see Chris Paul over Kobe too. sh*t.

Kobe was behind Lebron all season in MVP rankings until they get Gasol. sh*t is retarded man.
the only problem with that is nobody gives a fu*k what you rather do or see try making some sense or a legit thread punk bi*ch if not go choke on the next flavor of the months balls. you gangbang groupie
 03-04-2008, 01:08 PM         #270
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DJ Quik my n*gga u trippin.
 10 years ago '05        #271
txhotboy 
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 1179 1179
1. Kobe
2. Lebron
3. CP3

BUT i think they gonna give it 2 Lebron
 03-04-2008, 01:17 PM         #272
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m!ck3y said:
fu*k that sh*t..

Penny>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Prime Penny>Prime Kobe
 10 years ago '06        #273
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,236 | Props total: 625 625
 WilliamHBonnie said:
[B]They truly wouldn't know what to do with their selves and lives if he won. He is averaging a statistical category achieved only be Oscar Robertson and Michael Jordan. Let's not even mention he's 8th in the league in steals and shut down the leauges best player, to boast.

The only ammo anyone can possibly use is that he's in the East, but that's irrelevant because he still plays the West and drops bombs on those fools too. So any case anyone states is either biased, or blatant hating which is closely a.ssociated with d*ckriding.

MVP is between LeKobron, Kevin Garnett, Chris Paul, and Chauncey Billups.
Whoah wait..who the fu*k has he shut down?
 03-04-2008, 01:29 PM         #274
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe in the 4th quater...
 03-04-2008, 01:30 PM         #275
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
Kobe in the 4th quater...

Lebron cooked that n*gga on offense too.
 03-04-2008, 01:34 PM         #276
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Owwwww
 10 years ago '04        #277
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,214 | Props total: 2214 2214
 terMINHator said:
don't remember Kobe playing along side the greatest small forward the game has ever seen (Pippen). You can say that Kobe hasn't won w/o Shaq but MJ never won without Pippen either..

Don't remember Kobe playing alongside a trio of talented big men who brought experience, cohesiveness, agressiveness, not to mention stats to back all that up ( Cartwright, Longley, Bill Wennington).
Well Pippen never won without MJ but Shaq won without Kobe....

and I'd take one Shaq over all 3 of those centers....seriously....

But right now Kobe is the best in the game....

terMINHator said:
Don't remember Kobe having a mid life crisis and attempting something he sucks at (Whitesox, haha)...

Oh yeah, did MJ ever record a hit rap song with Tyra Banks?? Thats what I thought.
Um you kind of answered your own question there....lol....
 03-04-2008, 01:48 PM         #278
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RHYTHMALISM said:
i had to these poodle a.ss n*ggas make it too easy. but im 90% sure its fatass who made the mock profile. you know better than anyone how obsessed with me that period residue is. hes the only one who would do some f*g**t sh*t like that in honor of my forum dominance the n*gga literally follows me in every thread in every section in not even sport related sh*t to d*ckride and post in my threads. i find it hilarious as hell.
@ period residue. Yeah Quik, that obese f*g**t is stalking u man. U need to get a restraining order put on that c*m puddle.
 03-04-2008, 01:50 PM         #279
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RHYTHMALISM said:
the only problem with that is nobody gives a fu*k what you rather do or see try making some sense or a legit thread punk bi*ch if not go choke on the next flavor of the months balls. you gangbang groupie
its open season on these f*g**ts. Its like shooting wounded deer.
 03-04-2008, 01:52 PM         #280
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You already lost co-signing an alias that's been banned 5 times.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
54 comments
1 day ago