Lebron better win MVP this season.

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #221
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,236 | Props total: 624 624
quick seriously how many fu*kin names do you need to make..

Cp3 should be mvp..The lakers have been playing good all year but really started to ball out once Gasol came over, not to take anything away form Kobe because he is the best player in the NBA right now..

but Tmac should be 3rd in the mvp race..15 str8..fu*k the haters
 10 years ago '04        #222
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 terMINHator said:
LOL...hahaha...Lebron for MVP???? Thats right, Lebron's supporting cast is garbage...he can't be as lucky as Kobe and play alongside a 2-time Defensive Player of the Year, the best white shooter the game has seen since Bob Cousy, and a 7-4 monster from the Ukraine...oh wait...its Lebron that has these dangerous weapons on his team! In the meanwhile, Kobe has to do his thing with that overrated piece of sh*t, Pau "Pubes on his face" Gasol, Lamar "I prefer to be a #3 option" Odom, Andrew "Compare me to Jerome James" Bynum, along with Phil "Without MJ or Kobe, I would be the reigning 6-time CBA Coach of the year" Jackson. Really, the triangle offense is a joke. Everyone thinks it is a magical complicated program. Please! All it is, is a "get the fu*k out of MJ or Kobe's way and let them win this game for me" offense.

This a no-brainer, Kobe is hands down the MVP. LeBron is putting up gaudy numbers and all but he done it in a conference that is as weak as Kevin Durant's biceps. You heard it here first, LeBron will someday be remembered as an overhyped byproduct of David Stern's mass marketing campaign. On the other hand, Kobe is our generation's MJ!
U dumb fu*k u discredited yourself in the first 4 lines... Lebron didnt have any of those players the first 55 games... lol... Your a dumbass

And Kobe being this generation's MJ...

Dont remember MJ raping white chicks... And i dont remember MJ shooting as low a % in his prime as Kobe does from the field... Dont remember MJ gtting knocked out in the first round after being up 3-1...

Dont remember Jordan riding the best player on the team to 3 championships... Dont remember Jordan getting knocked out of the playoffs in any full season after he won the championship... Dont remember Jordan playing alongside the most dominant center in the league

On the other hand

i dont remember Kobe winning Rookie of the Year, Dont remember Kobe ever winning Defensive Player of the year... Dont remember Kobe winning 5 MVP's...

Dont remember Kobe being a 10 time All-NBA 1st teamer...Dont remember Kobe being a 9-time all NBA Defensive teamer... Dont remember Kobe winning 10 scoring titles...

Dont remember Kobe winning 6 finals MVP's... Dont remember Kobe having the highest scoring avg in the history of the NBA or playoffs... Dont think Kobe has a chance at scoring in double figures for 867 games...

Dont remember kobe averaging 41.0 ppg in a playoff series let alone the NBA finals... Dont remember kobe carrying two different teams to 6 NBA championships...

Dont remember kobe putting up 63 in a playoff game... Dont remember Kobe averaging 32.5 ppg 8.0 apg 8.0 rpg for a season...

Yet i can see how they are similiar on the court style wise but Kobe has not accomplished even 5% of what Jordan has
 03-03-2008, 09:25 PM         #223
Thug-Life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
true kobe has a great supporting cast but kobe is the 1 that makes everyone work
 10 years ago '07        #224
jijocp88 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 9 9
 #1nasfan said:
I say it goes
1.Kobe

2.CP3

3.Lebron
co-sign and lebron is my favorite player but yea that sh*t looks right :applause:
 03-03-2008, 09:30 PM         #225
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QUIK'S_THA_NAME said:
certain things in life are certain: death, taxes, and shonuff sucking extreme amounts of d*ck
@ this hater...I apply THE SAME principles to Kobe and Bron...but still hate from this stan

Go admit you're gay on Bx again And keep losing
 03-03-2008, 09:31 PM         #226
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
THAT WOULD STILL BE A TRAVESTY if lebron loses it but beats kobe by 3-5 in every category...
no..it wouldn't...because anyone who is paying attention knows the MVP isn't decided that way
 10 years ago '04        #227
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
Unfortunately for LeBroad, the MVP tends to go to the best player on the best team, and that for damn sure ain't the fu*king Cavs. Honestly I would have rather seen Kobe get it one of the last two years than this year, but the MVP voting is bullsh*t, so I'll take it this year, or next.
 03-03-2008, 10:07 PM         #228
MOTIVATION2K3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m!ck3y said:
quick seriously how many fu*kin names do you need to make..

Cp3 should be mvp..The lakers have been playing good all year but really started to ball out once Gasol came over, not to take anything away form Kobe because he is the best player in the NBA right now..

but Tmac should be 3rd in the mvp race..15 str8..fu*k the haters
ohhhhh sh*t:wow: we finnaly agree on something
 03-03-2008, 10:15 PM         #229
RHYTHMALISM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 terMINHator said:
LOL...hahaha...Lebron for MVP???? Thats right, Lebron's supporting cast is garbage...he can't be as lucky as Kobe and play alongside a 2-time Defensive Player of the Year, the best white shooter the game has seen since Bob Cousy, and a 7-4 monster from the Ukraine...oh wait...its Lebron that has these dangerous weapons on his team! In the meanwhile, Kobe has to do his thing with that overrated piece of sh*t, Pau "Pubes on his face" Gasol, Lamar "I prefer to be a #3 option" Odom, Andrew "Compare me to Jerome James" Bynum, along with Phil "Without MJ or Kobe, I would be the reigning 6-time CBA Coach of the year" Jackson. Really, the triangle offense is a joke. Everyone thinks it is a magical complicated program. Please! All it is, is a "get the fu*k out of MJ or Kobe's way and let them win this game for me" offense.

This a no-brainer, Kobe is hands down the MVP. LeBron is putting up gaudy numbers and all but he done it in a conference that is as weak as Kevin Durant's biceps. You heard it here first, LeBron will someday be remembered as an overhyped byproduct of David Stern's mass marketing campaign. On the other hand, Kobe is our generation's MJ!
thank you you said it all. me and str8 ak were tryna remeber what lebron will actually be remebered for when this is what it will be thanks
 03-03-2008, 10:18 PM         #230
RHYTHMALISM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ this hater...I apply THE SAME principles to Kobe and Bron...but still hate from this stan

Go admit you're gay on Bx again And keep losing
you stupid fu*k thats not even me you a.ss thats a mock profile . god your dumb even i dont know who it is but its good to hear im still on your mind c*ck-jelly i was gonna spare you but i couldnt after seeing that sh*t. you make your self more of a retard daily your easier to fool that tempus or luda
 03-03-2008, 10:20 PM         #231
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cock jelly

first good post uve had.
 10 years ago '04        #232
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
Damn Quik is like a Mogwai, just add water and there's a million of him.
 03-03-2008, 10:32 PM         #233
RHYTHMALISM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
Damn Quik is like a Mogwai, just add water and there's a million of him.
thats the point no bullsh*t thats not me. i only do one profile at a time. seriously. i might move on to diffrent profile but only one at a time.
 10 years ago '05        #234
black hoodiez 
space
space
$1,995 | Props total: 0 0
lb ..................
 10 years ago '08        #235
moe_money 
space
space
space
$216 | Props total: 0 0
 luda06 said:
I know the Lakers are smashing and all of that right now, but man Kobe has Gasol, Odom, Bynum and a tight a.ss bench. I think Lebron's wins are more significant when you look at the ridiculous stat lines he posts up every night with the mediocre team that he has.

Anyone feel me on this?
if lebron wins the MVP this year, then the MVP voting for the past 20 years would be completely inconsistent

MVP should go to the best player on a legit championship contender, not a team likely to make a second round exit
 03-04-2008, 12:04 AM         #236
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RHYTHMALISM said:
you stupid fu*k thats not even me you a.ss thats a mock profile . god your dumb even i dont know who it is but its good to hear im still on your mind c*ck-jelly i was gonna spare you but i couldnt after seeing that sh*t. you make your self more of a retard daily your easier to fool that tempus or luda

[pic - click to view]

Damn Quik, u didn't have to do him like that
 10 years ago '06        #237
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
kobe >>>>>>>>>
 10 years ago '04        #238
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 1366 1366
shock thread.........move on.
 03-04-2008, 12:34 AM         #239
Cali to the 206  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
KOBE:finger:
 03-04-2008, 12:36 AM         #240
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shock thread?

Man these Kobe stans are steaming and flooding out the woodworks.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago