Lebron better win MVP this season.

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-03-2008, 05:50 PM         #181
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
I can get protein from quality meats but I choose to get it from semen
What ur f*g**t a.ss does as a recreational hoby is your own business u fu*kin p*nis wrangler.
 03-03-2008, 05:51 PM         #182
htownrockets  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 icedout921 said:
fixed :applause:

lakers without kobe=still in the playoffs.
Obviously you dont watch the NBA, the Lakers are in the West where they could be out of the playoffs with 5 straight losses and you talkin like there good enough without kobe to go to the Playtoffs??? Gasol isnt that good its just like Memphis without Kobe
 03-03-2008, 05:57 PM         #183
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 htownrockets said:
Obviously you dont watch the NBA, the Lakers are in the West where they could be out of the playoffs with 5 straight losses and you talkin like there good enough without kobe to go to the Playtoffs??? Gasol isnt that good its just like Memphis without Kobe
Don't bother wasting ur time on these retarded chimps. Maybe if Soulja Boy explains it to them in a song with a dance, maybe they'll get it.
 03-03-2008, 05:58 PM         #184
Big Dee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lakers without kobe = clippers
 03-03-2008, 06:00 PM         #185
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its time for the NBA to give it to Kobe
 10 years ago '06        #186
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,678 | Props total: 8631 8631
Its real close with Kobe Lebron and Chris Paul but I think the NBA staff don't like Kobe they admit he is the best but won't give him MVP.
 10 years ago '06        #187
johnsontj 
space
space
$293 | Props total: 0 0
 luda06 said:
I know the Lakers are smashing and all of that right now, but man Kobe has Gasol, Odom, Bynum and a tight a.ss bench. I think Lebron's wins are more significant when you look at the ridiculous stat lines he posts up every night with the mediocre team that he has.

Anyone feel me on this?
First of all Lebron's in the east with no competition and just barely over 500....Kobe all day<<<<
 03-03-2008, 06:07 PM         #188
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let's all get serious. The MVP award should only be a 2 man race with Kobe and Chris Paul. T-Mac is the only person u can throw in the mix because he's making a serious 2nd half of the season push.
 03-03-2008, 06:13 PM         #189
DirtyHarry  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe wishes he had half the talent lebron does.
 03-03-2008, 06:19 PM         #190
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DirtyHarry said:
kobe wishes he had half the talent lebron does.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by skletch; 03-03-2008 at 06:20 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #191
dre03 
space
space
$10,169 | Props total: 2451 2451
 skletch said:
R u really that fu*kin stupid? Seriously? Kobe took those teams to the playoffs. Without him, they're a lottery team at that point. Possibly worst team in the league. He took basically a bunch of down syndrome kids and got them into the playoffs and almost won against the best team twice. Not to mention all the games he had to win by himself because nobody on the team was capable of hitting open shots and layups. The man had to score 81 points for Christ's sake and litteraly beat a team 1 against 5 because his team was that bad. That 1 game alone should have got him the MVP. And to top all this off, he did this in the Western Conference. Had he been in the East, he would have probablly been in the Finals a couple of times. You need to actually watch an NBA game first before making such outlandish comments. I've watched close to 90% of all Lakers games since '88, I know my fu*kin team unlike you. Smarten up f*g**t.
U dumb fu*k... U dont get MVP for taking your team to the playoffs in the 8th and 7th spot... Iverson would have won 8 times already if that was the case...

Taking a team to the playoffs dont warrant an MVP when there are 15 other teams who make it there as well shut the fu*k up when u dont know what your talking about...

With your definition Lebron should have been MVP the past two years as well cuz his team wouldnt make the playoffs without him... They showed this year they couldnt win a game without him...

I knew kobe fans were stupid but i didnt know they were blind as well... I can name plenty of superstars who teams have made it in the 8th spot just because of the superstar... Hell you can make a case for T-MAc the years in Orlando... Ur stupid for thinking carrying a team to the bottom of the playoff picture and losing in the first round is notable for MVP...

Gotdamn u kobe d*cksuckers are fu*king sad man 4 real... U n*ggas aside from Str8_Akademiks no nothing just run your fu*king mouth about pointless sh*t... Damn
 10 years ago '06        #192
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,784 | Props total: 2285 2285
Theres no way Lebron wins MVP if Kobe keeps this up and keeps the lakers in the top 3 of the WESTERN CONFERENCE aka the only conference that matters.
 03-03-2008, 06:38 PM         #193
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
U dumb fu*k... U dont get MVP for taking your team to the playoffs in the 8th and 7th spot... Iverson would have won 8 times already if that was the case...

Taking a team to the playoffs dont warrant an MVP when there are 15 other teams who make it there as well shut the fu*k up when u dont know what your talking about...

With your definition Lebron should have been MVP the past two years as well cuz his team wouldnt make the playoffs without him... They showed this year they couldnt win a game without him...

I knew kobe fans were stupid but i didnt know they were blind as well... I can name plenty of superstars who teams have made it in the 8th spot just because of the superstar... Hell you can make a case for T-MAc the years in Orlando... Ur stupid for thinking carrying a team to the bottom of the playoff picture and losing in the first round is notable for MVP...

Gotdamn u kobe d*cksuckers are fu*king sad man 4 real... U n*ggas aside from Str8_Akademiks no nothing just run your fu*king mouth about pointless sh*t... Damn
U sound stupid as fu*k u fu*kin sperm puddle. Watch a fu*kin game before typing a dumb fu*k response. Learn from Javon and just learn to shut the fu*k up. You're not gonna like the feeling of getting ethered.
 10 years ago '04        #194
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
 Rique said:
Lebron deserves it he fills up the whole stat sheet and really is the most valuable player. I think if you put Lebron on Lakers they'd be better than Lakers with Kobe cuz Lebron makes players around him better
Yeah, Drew Gooden, Larry Hughes and Damon Jones turned in to all stars :rolleyes:
 03-03-2008, 06:40 PM         #195
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
playing dallas...
Exactly, a Western Conference Elite Team. Not the D-league teams Lebroom is playin. U just lifted ur own skirt dumb a.ss.
 10 years ago '06        #196
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,504 | Props total: 17937 17937
 Mega said:
Yeah, Drew Gooden, Larry Hughes and Damon Jones turned in to all stars :rolleyes:
Larry Hughes thinks he should be an all star thats why he got traded
 03-03-2008, 06:51 PM         #197
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
CHICAGO is probably a better defensive team
Just when I thought I've heard it all.
 03-03-2008, 06:53 PM         #198
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
lebron = better stats/leader

yall musta forgot how lebron did kobe last time he played a/g him
U mean how the Cavs did the Lakers. Last I checked it was a team game. Either way pansy u lost this argument cuz ur boyfriend Lebron even admits Kobe is his god.
 10 years ago '04        #199
dre03 
space
space
 modalee81 said:
Theres no way Lebron wins MVP if Kobe keeps this up and keeps the lakers in the top 3 of the WESTERN CONFERENCE aka the only conference that matters.
Right just like it mattered the year the Pistons kicked the sh*t out of the Lakers...

And you do know the top 2 teams in the league are in the Eastern Conference right? And you do know that both of those teams have dominated the Western Conference right...

Top two teams in the East are 32-11 against the Western Conference
Top two teams in the West are 37-13 against the Eastern Conference

Top two teams in West are 1-5 against top two teams in the East
Top two teams in East are 5-1 against the top 2 teams in the West

Hell the Lakers cant even beat Cleveland... they are 0-2 against Cleveland and they are the 4th team in the sh*tty conference that dont matter...

So dont tell me the East dont matter... The East aint what it used to be my n*gga
 10 years ago '04        #200
dre03 
space
space
 skletch said:
U mean how the Cavs did the Lakers. Last I checked it was a team game. Either way pansy u lost this argument cuz ur boyfriend Lebron even admits Kobe is his god.
lmao... U muthafu*kas are sad... Its a team game when Lebron outshines kobe... But in your post earlier it was Kobe who carried the Lakers to the playoffs not a team effort...

U n*ggas is fu*king hypocrites i swear u make up arguments for kobe but the same arguments dont work against kobe... Hell earlier somebody put Kobe 52 better than Lebron 37...

U n*ggas man
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy