Lebron better win MVP this season.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
84 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
142 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-03-2008, 02:30 AM         #1
10314 pageviews
458 comments

luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lebron better win MVP this season.

I know the Lakers are smashing and all of that right now, but man Kobe has Gasol, Odom, Bynum and a tight a.ss bench. I think Lebron's wins are more significant when you look at the ridiculous stat lines he posts up every night with the mediocre team that he has.

Anyone feel me on this?

458 comments for "Lebron better win MVP this season."

10 years ago '12        #2
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
DId you mean to post this on Boxden?
 10 years ago '04        #3
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
There are certain players that you could make an argument for every year... LeBron is one of them.
 10 years ago '06        #4
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
*Takes Cover*
 10 years ago '04        #5
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,220 | Props total: 2219 2219
 MonkTaker said:
DId you mean to post this on Boxden?

LOL....Yeah dude you're most likely gonna get neg repped by like a million people....But i think Lebron should be in the running.....Lebron, Kobe and Chris Paul..any one of them deserves it....
 10 years ago '07        #6
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
Kobe>>>
52 Tonite
 03-03-2008, 02:40 AM         #7
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ain't gonna happen. If Kobe didn't get it all those years he single handidly carried those sh*tty teams he had, then nobody else in that same situation should get it.
 10 years ago '04        #8
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,353 | Props total: 8454 8454
kobe is god
no one else is worthy
 10 years ago '04        #9
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,353 | Props total: 8454 8454
 skletch said:
Ain't gonna happen. If Kobe didn't get it all those years he single handidly carried those sh*tty teams he had, then nobody else in that same situation should get it.
single handily my a.ss
i guess Shaq played no role at all
 10 years ago '06        #10
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
I ain't a Lebron hater but his scoring is not as significant as Kobes because as you said so yourself Kobe has Gasol, Bynum, Odom who all can score along with Walton and Farmer. Lebron does not have any other 10 + PPG scorers other then Wally or Delonte who are both inconsistent meaning that Lebron has more chances to score with the ball. Kobe can sit back and let Gasol, Bynum, Odom, Walton or Farmer get theirs and also score 3 points under lebrons PPG stat.

Kobe is more deserving of MVP as he has held that team up to that record regardless when Gasol was there or not and is scoring and getting mad numbers with great players surrounding him. It is much harder to score with all-stars around you then no one because you don't get the ball as much..
 03-03-2008, 02:46 AM         #11
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
single handily my a.ss
talkin bout the last 3 years u dumb fu*k. Haven't u learned ur lesson?
 03-03-2008, 02:49 AM         #12
Big Dee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
funny how the media wasn't this sympathetic towards kobe's sh*tty team last season. and in the west, no less. meanwhile, lebron plays 52 games against one of the wackest eastern conferences in recent memory, came back weaker than last season with the very same teammates, is hanging onto homecourt advantage for dear life and he's the mvp. shenanigans

steve nash walks into amare stoudemire, quentin richardson, shawn marion, leandro barbosa and joe johnson and "makes them better". kobe gets a 13 & 10 kid in bynum and a "franchise player" who's never even won a playoff game in gasol, and he's been handed the western all stars

Last edited by Big Dee; 03-03-2008 at 02:51 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #13
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,220 | Props total: 2219 2219
 iCON-8 said:
I ain't a Lebron hater but his scoring is not as significant as Kobes because as you said so yourself Kobe has Gasol, Bynum, Odom who all can score along with Walton and Farmer. Lebron does not have any other 10 + PPG scorers other then Wally or Delonte who are both inconsistent meaning that Lebron has more chances to score with the ball. Kobe can sit back and let Gasol, Bynum, Odom, Walton or Farmer get theirs and also score 3 points under lebrons PPG stat.

Kobe is more deserving of MVP as he has held that team up to that record regardless when Gasol was there or not and is scoring and getting mad numbers with great players surrounding him. It is much harder to score with all-stars around you then no one because you don't get the ball as much..
You must not have ever played ball before....Having better players allows you to score more....Defense can't focus on you anymore..They can't double and triple team you and not pay the price....they have to play honest and guard everyone....Thus giving you more opportunities to score...
 10 years ago '04        #14
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 Javon23 said:
single handily my a.ss
r u stupid??

hes talkin about the years since shaq left

kwame brown
smush parker

do i really need to mention the guys that r FINALLY showing development this year??

kobe averaged 35 pts a game & his team sucked so bad they got a 7th seed but he didnt get no mvp

lebron is playing well, of course but seriously, hes in the east...if he was in the west, the cavs would be where portland is....u put the lakers now in the east, they might be flirtin wit the bulls record next season, sh*t, maybe even this season

i've completely disagreed with the way they give out the mvp award the past few seasons...cuz like alot of people i figured it was truely for the "MOST VALUABLE PLAYER", but since it doesnt, & it pretty much goes to the best player on one of the top 3 teams, it should go to kobe....BUT if it were to be given the way i always thought it should be given, i would give it to chris paul, cuz he has made the hornets contenders in the west, its amazing when u look at that team & see what they have been able to accomplish thanks to cp3
 10 years ago '06        #15
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,242 | Props total: 628 628
Im not a Kobe or Bron fan...but the fact of the mater is the "MVP" winner as of recent years hasnt really deserved it. The fact that Kobe had taken his team to the playoffs in the west with a sub par team last year and got no cred just isnt right. Although Bron is putting up great number his TEAM is still 4th place in the eastern confrence..Tmac never got an mvp for taking the sh*tty Magic to the playoffs when he had far worse teams then both of these guys but thats a different story. The real MVP this year is Cp3 because without him that team would be lost..look @ chandler puttin up those numbers, you think he would be doing any of that with out chris? get real..
 10 years ago '06        #16
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
and not to be a homer..but ever since tmac came back rockets have won 15 str8, yes his pts are not that high but he getting his teamates the ball..

Tmac for second half MVP if the rockets can keep up the good play and cont to move up the rankings..

and please read i said..SECOND HALF MVP>>
 10 years ago '04        #17
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 m!ck3y said:
and not to be a homer..but ever since tmac came back rockets have won 15 str8, yes his pts are not that high but he getting his teamates the ball..

Tmac for second half MVP if the rockets can keep up the good play and cont to move up the rankings..

and please read i said..SECOND HALF MVP>>
i could actually agree with this some what...i was thinkin it earlier today....its sad tho, 15 straight isnt really much when the lakers r like 12-2 (or whatever)in their last 14 & the spurs r on an 8 game streak...its tuff to move up in the west, teams have to lose in order for that to happen

comin up soon is a 4 game road trip for the lakers that could change the standings around

new orleans
rockets
dallas
jazz

ALL AWAY

itll be interesting what happens in the standing before & after that week
 10 years ago '06        #18
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
yea but the rockets are 24-3 or some sh*t like that since the new years..

im not ganna eb a hommer and be like he should be mvp..but no 1 is playing a better all around game witht he talent he has around him since january. He may not be the old mac puttin up 30 plus, but he has these guys confidence through the roof..
 10 years ago '06        #19
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
I mean last year it was Chuck hayes when Yao went down that tracy was getting open looks for, this year he has been getting layups for Scola and dunk for Landry, getting shane his corner 3 and letting skip have the lane..

but it is what it is..

and one thing i never understood was people saying KG for mvp? wtf because he dosnt have 2 other allstars on the team?
 03-03-2008, 03:23 AM         #20
TheYoungPhenom  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lebron is 4th in the MVP race imo
Under Kobe,Paul,Howard, then Lebron...
hes got a couple years to go
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy