Dallas Mavericks @ Los Angeles Lakers (3:30PM/ABC)

most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 52
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 42
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #581
Icy 
space
avatar space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 39 39
I'm done with y'all Kobe stans. The game has been over. Let's move on to another game.

Chuck, I owe you an explanation, but you also owe me an explanation yourself... it has to do with "AL THORTON". Maybe you remember, but it was awhile back. But we'll discuss that later.


Thanks Kobe stans. But my time is up.
 10 years ago '04        #582
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 Icy said:
...And you're upset because Bynum probably won't see any playing time for the next decade of his career.
Yeah, even though he was averaging almost 30mpg before his injury.

Great logic, Einstein.
 03-02-2008, 06:54 PM         #583
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Icy said:
@ describing me as a "comprehension challenged twit"

This n*gga trying to be smart. I know you're not talking to me.


It may be a known fact to you that road teams don't get favorable calls, but if you would read MY posts and understand that Kobe gets love from refs EVERYWHERE, then we wouldn't be having this conversation.

But

Quit acting smart. We all know you barely pulling a 1.9 GPA. Oh, and you also spelled "fu*ken" wrong.


But then again, Why should I talk to someone who has "angry" in their user name?

Think again before you talk to me, you inconsiderable, retarded, waste of space, air stealing, ketchup stained t-shirt son of a bi*ch.
Good come back you mono-syllabic mongoloid. You look that up in a thesarus.

Here's how much of an idiot you are '"why would you talK to someone who has "angry"'. Fvcktard you just quoted what I said, that's how.

Psst, certain words are automatically filtered how you low-life pond scum that's why I purposely mispell...you know in order to bypass the filter.

Gotta like how these dimwits get all mad and huffy when the Lakers win
 03-02-2008, 06:55 PM         #584
Frankie Flowers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Long Live King Kobe!!!
 03-02-2008, 06:57 PM         #585
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1angrypinoy said:
Good come back you mono-syllabic mongoloid. You look that up in a thesarus.

Here's how much of an idiot you are '"why would you talK to someone who has "angry"'. Fvcktard you just quoted what I said, that's how.

Psst, certain words are automatically filtered how you low-life pond scum that's why I purposely mispell...you know in order to bypass the filter.

Gotta like how these dimwits get all mad and huffy when the Lakers win
look at this pseudo intellectual fu*k outta here

like those words are a part of your vocabulary....this n*gga said thesaurus but can't even spell the word right. fu*kin retard
 03-02-2008, 07:00 PM         #586
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ceo said:
look at this pseudo intellectual fu*k outta here

like those words are a part of your vocabulary....this n*gga said thesaurus but can't even spell the word right. fu*kin retard
I don't think I even spelled it right.
 10 years ago '04        #587
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,349 | Props total: 8451 8451
 1angrypinoy said:
Like LezBron doesn't b!tch about calls

[pic - click to view]

kobe bi*ches about every single call
hes worse then rasheed wallace and AI combined
 03-02-2008, 07:15 PM         #588
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
kobe bi*ches about every single call
hes worse then rasheed wallace and AI combined
So what's your point? A player b!tches too much? Well boo-fvcken-hoo. I bet if Kobe were on the Cavs you'd be changing your tune right.

And no I don't like it when he does that sh!t if he doesn't get a call on the offensive end. He needs to get his a.ss back on defense instead of arguing with the ref.
 10 years ago '06        #589
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,185 | Props total: 37 37
^^^yeah dats true but the best can do wat the fu*k he wants hovon
 03-02-2008, 07:17 PM         #590
RHYTHMALISM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats all this talk about. did kobe play today?
 10 years ago '04        #591
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,349 | Props total: 8451 8451
 1angrypinoy said:
So what's your point? A player b!tches too much? Well boo-fvcken-hoo. I bet if Kobe were on the Cavs you'd be changing your tune right.

And no I don't like it when he does that sh!t if he doesn't get a call on the offensive end. He needs to get his a.ss back on defense instead of arguing with the ref.
im a AI fan and i cant stand that sh*t either
leave the bi*ching to the head coach
thats his job to stay on the refs
 10 years ago '05        #592
Chuck_Remixed 251 heat pts251
space
avatar space
space
$17,108 | Props total: 3560 3560
Yeah Kobe does complain too much, im definitely dont like that sh*t, their are times where he will instead of getting back on D, stand their and argue with the ref and the other team score


EDIT: The other cat beat me too it.
 03-02-2008, 07:23 PM         #593
djsmellie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Quote of the day goes to................























































































































































































 Icy said:
...And you're upset because Bynum probably won't see any playing time for the next decade of his career.
Did you type this with any Logikal thinking.
 03-02-2008, 07:23 PM         #594
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
im a AI fan and i cant stand that sh*t either
leave the bi*ching to the head coach
thats his job to stay on the refs
has to be the dumbest logic ever. and when was the last game uve seen Phil get off the damn bench. Probably the most calm coaches in the NBA.
 10 years ago '05        #595
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
Kobe crushed today it was a good game
 03-02-2008, 10:34 PM         #596
skletch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
[COLOR="White"][B]

....getting murdered by who? the lakers? :thumbsdow gtfoh and the lakers are the one's who had the questionable calls :finger: the refs for cheating for them even though they barely won
Shut the fu*k up u stupid c*nt. This is a man's thread. Take ur ho a.ss to the ladies lounge. Next time u come at me sideways like that, I'm gonna shove a samurai sword up ur pus*y u stupid skank. Keep suckin d*ck, its obviously the only thing u know.
 03-02-2008, 10:42 PM         #597
skletch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is the biggest massacre of Kobe/Laker haters in BX history. I've never seen so many ownings at a time. Poor bastards never saw it coming. Any remaining pus*y a.ss haters go head and step in and get that a.ss ethered.

[pic - click to view]

 03-02-2008, 10:47 PM         #598
RHYTHMALISM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skletch said:
This is the biggest massacre of Kobe/Laker haters in BX history. I've never seen so many ownings at a time. Poor bastards never saw it coming. Any remaining pus*y a.ss haters go head and step in and get that a.ss ethered.

[pic - click to view]

:wow:
 03-02-2008, 11:00 PM         #599
Big Dee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skletch said:
This is the biggest massacre of Kobe/Laker haters in BX history. I've never seen so many ownings at a time. Poor bastards never saw it coming. Any remaining pus*y a.ss haters go head and step in and get that a.ss ethered.

[pic - click to view]




these n*ggas thought dirk was comin to save em

:hang:

i bet some of these n*ggas actually cried
 03-02-2008, 11:14 PM         #600
RHYTHMALISM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Dee said:


these n*ggas thought dirk was comin to save em

:hang:

i bet some of these n*ggas actually cried
dee n*ggas on this bi*ch was hurt man. especially the mods:sick::sick:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
56 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 53
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
276 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
117 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
12 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
50 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
66 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 25
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy