Dallas Mavericks @ Los Angeles Lakers (3:30PM/ABC)

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-02-2008, 06:36 PM         #561
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skletch said:
A lot of questionable calls prevented the Mavs from getting murdered.
 skletch said:
fu*k it, a win is a win. Lakers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
....getting murdered by who? the lakers? :thumbsdow gtfoh and the lakers are the one's who had the questionable calls :finger: the refs for cheating for them even though they barely won

Last edited by realtalk; 03-02-2008 at 06:38 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #562
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,344 | Props total: 8425 8425

[pic - click to view]

the ref is like "sorry kobe thats just too obvious"
and of course kobe still bi*ched about being called for it

[pic - click to view]

03-02-2008, 06:38 PM         #563
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Icy said:
I'm talking ABOUT KOBE. We ain't talking about Fish Sticks, Jesus Christ, and Ladies Love Down Syndrome.

Dirk did not FLOP. The fu*k you talking about?

I don't hate the Lakers at all. I just wish they would finally win a game fair and square instead of these refs helping them. That's all.

But I'll bi*ch about Dirk if you want me to. Everyone is a Kobe stan, so I'm stating the facts because no one is on Dirk's nuts or Kidd's nuts, so therefore, what should I defend? NOTHING!

I'm arguing the fake wins that the Lakers win. That's all. How am I a hater? Realize the facts.
You're an idiot. When the Lakers went on their long a.ss road trip last month they won 7 of 9. It's a known fact home teams in basketball get more favorable calls from the refs. You fvcken telling me the Lakers won those 7 with "help" from the refs. GTFO with your retarded logic.

And your sweeping statement of "everyone" can only be made by a moron which you are. Enjoy the reading, you comprehension challenged twit.
 10 years ago '04        #564
Icy 
space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 39 39
 GoldynChyld421 said:
In depth? are you serious? read your last 4-5 posts and tell me you don't sound retarded...

I'll wait..
I'm not talking to a dude who just asked the thread what a travel was.

fu*k outta here.
 10 years ago '07        #565
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15016 15016
 Icy said:
And apparently, you do since you have Kobe in your avatar.

I think Kobe is a good player, but Like I said... can he at least NOT Travel or double dribble in a game and actually pull off a clean win? That can't happen. So therefore, I stand with my thesis and until Kobe proves me wrong, then I'll make a thread and apologize.
homie he did NOT travel

look at the play again, hop step-one step-hook shot. He used his pivot foot, that is NOT traveling

name one game THIS SEASON where the Lakers/Kobe have gotten help by the refs
 10 years ago '04        #566
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 Icy said:
And apparently, you do since you have Kobe in your avatar.

I think Kobe is a good player, but Like I said... can he at least NOT Travel or double dribble in a game and actually pull off a clean win? That can't happen. So therefore, I stand with my thesis and until Kobe proves me wrong, then I'll make a thread and apologize.
So wait, by your thesis, then this would not be a clean win either, right?

Tainted title then?
 10 years ago '05        #567
Chuck_Remixed 251 heat pts251
space
space
$17,106 | Props total: 3554 3554
 Icy said:
I actually did have a problem with Bruce Bowen. but thanks for playing.

You guys can't prove I'm a hater. Simple as that.
Man the thing is, im not calling you a hater, just saying your claims were nitpicking and i gave examples of that, you couldnt even reply to that without calling me a d*ckriding even tho i gave a BUNCH of examples NOT being the traveling call that you turned into a conspiracy along with the free throw line stuff. You have yet to answer them by the way.
 03-02-2008, 06:41 PM         #568
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Icy is a confused little child. This is the same n*gga that went on Boxden and made posts thinking he was Stephen A Smith. His opinion is worthless.

10 years ago '06        #569
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,185 | Props total: 37 37
feels so good to be a laker fan right now..they know were gonna make it to the finals so im guessing they are making excuses right away
 03-02-2008, 06:44 PM         #570
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya'll kobe stans are some scatterbrains blinded by your obsession for Kobe
 10 years ago '04        #571
Icy 
space
space
 1angrypinoy said:
You're an idiot. When the Lakers went on their long a.ss road trip last month they won 7 of 9. It's a known fact home teams in basketball get more favorable calls from the refs. You fvcken telling me the Lakers won those 7 with "help" from the refs. GTFO with your retarded logic.

And your sweeping statement of "everyone" can only be made by a moron which you are. Enjoy the reading, you comprehension challenged twit.

@ describing me as a "comprehension challenged twit"

This n*gga trying to be smart. I know you're not talking to me.

It may be a known fact to you that road teams don't get favorable calls, but if you would read MY posts and understand that Kobe gets love from refs EVERYWHERE, then we wouldn't be having this conversation.

But

Quit acting smart. We all know you barely pulling a 1.9 GPA. Oh, and you also spelled "fu*ken" wrong.

But then again, Why should I talk to someone who has "angry" in their user name?

Think again before you talk to me, you inconsiderable, retarded, waste of space, air stealing, ketchup stained t-shirt son of a bi*ch.
 03-02-2008, 06:45 PM         #572
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
the ref is like "sorry kobe thats just too obvious"
and of course kobe still bi*ched about being called for it
Like LezBron doesn't b!tch about calls

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #573
Icy 
space
space
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Man the thing is, im not calling you a hater, just saying your claims were nitpicking and i gave examples of that, you couldnt even reply to that without calling me a d*ckriding even tho i gave a BUNCH of examples NOT being the traveling call that you turned into a conspiracy along with the free throw line stuff. You have yet to answer them by the way.
It's not really worth it. However, I will answer it when I have my lawyer present. See you in court, mister.
 10 years ago '04        #574
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Icy said:
@ describing me as a "comprehension challenged twit"

This n*gga trying to be smart. I know you're not talking to me.

It may be a known fact to you that road teams don't get favorable calls, but if you would read MY posts and understand that Kobe gets love from refs EVERYWHERE, then we wouldn't be having this conversation.

But

Quit acting smart. We all know you barely pulling a 1.9 GPA. Oh, and you also spelled "fu*ken" wrong.

But then again, Why should I talk to someone who has "angry" in their user name?

Think again before you talk to me, you inconsiderable, retarded, waste of space, air stealing, ketchup stained t-shirt son of a bi*ch.
You're a 15 year old white kid acting hard on the computer.
 10 years ago '05        #575
Chuck_Remixed 251 heat pts251
space
space
$17,106 | Props total: 3554 3554
 Icy said:
It's not really worth it. However, I will answer it when I have my lawyer present. See you in court, mister.
Truth will do that too you, cant get into a legit discussion with those who are incapable of doing so.
 10 years ago '04        #576
Icy 
space
space
n*gga, how am I acting hard? I was being sarcastic, you idiot. Take Bynum out your avy.
 10 years ago '06        #577
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2273 2273
Bulls suck
 10 years ago '04        #578
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Icy said:
n*gga, how am I acting hard? I was being sarcastic, you idiot. Take Bynum out your avy.
You're a moron.
 10 years ago '04        #579
Icy 
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
Icy is a confused little child. This is the same n*gga that went on Boxden and made posts thinking he was Stephen A Smith. His opinion is worthless.

You would know, right? because I have history of you giving me hate.. due to the fact that I owned you.. but keep thinking you're cool.
 10 years ago '04        #580
Icy 
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
You're a moron.
...And you're upset because Bynum probably won't see any playing time for the next decade of his career.
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
49 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
82 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
80 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
236 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy