Dallas Mavericks @ Los Angeles Lakers (3:30PM/ABC)

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #521
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
Somebody has to explain to me how taking a hop step and rising for the hook shot is a travel...

He took the hop step and jumped straight up and shot the ball...
 10 years ago '07        #522
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 ceo said:
just cuz people are not obsessed with Kobe they are considered haters?
No, because when Kobe does something good you throw a negitive comment trying to say he pays off the refs or whatever. Thats what a hater is, not giving credit when credit is do. Gasol didn't even touch Kidd and get a foul called on him, cmon now.
 10 years ago '06        #523
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
Damn haters are MADDDDDD right now. That might have been a travel, but in NBA standards i see a lot worse than that not get called, so fall back. And for those saying Lakeshow paid the refs off, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? MAvs got a TON of calls. Lakers got some too. The game is called basketball, and its hard to ref. Not every call will be made correctly. but i saw nothing that showed either team got way more calls. Kobe dominated. end of story.
 10 years ago '04        #524
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,412 | Props total: 3477 3477
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Somebody has to explain to me how taking a hop step and rising for the hook shot is a travel...

He took the hop step and jumped straight up and shot the ball...
Its a grey area so I'm not positive.. But since he jumped after he took the step, I don't think it was a travel. If he would have stopped then it woulda been a travel.
 10 years ago '04        #525
Icy 
space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 39 39
 Aftashok said:
the travel-non/travel sh*t don't even bother me.....this IS the NBA....

here's MY points on the game:

....i really don't like Stack forcing that 3 that Gasol ended up blocking though, a good pump fake woulda accomplished a lot right there, cuz Pau sold out, and we coulda found a better wide-open shot....

....i liked how we clamped down on Gasol after that big first quarter he had.....he had it going early, but we were able to turn it up....

....losing Dampier hurt us badly in the OT, we missed his rebounding....and i blame Stack for not fouling Kobe earlier, instead of letting him get into the lane and forcing Damp to have to take that foul.....

...Dirk was big-time today in the 4th quarter and OT....i WAS only being sarcastic earlier....something about that last 3 he took looked wrong though, it didn't look as true to form as his normal shot....

....Kobe........there's absolutely nothing you can do stop the guy in all honesty....if he wants to come out and score 40-50 every game, there's damn near nothin a team can do about it....

....i KNEW Vujacic would hit that 3 to start the OT....i just felt it....i thought he might hit a big one in the end of the game, but he saved it for OT.....

....good game LA, good game Mavs......

Is Planet Jupiter going to like you for stealing their font?

Anyways....

Kobe knows he lost. All the true basketball fans know who really won... and who really lost. Kobe needs to stop with all the help he is getting.

@ odom
 10 years ago '07        #526
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,210 | Props total: 15095 15095
 Curtisimo said:
n*gga its the internet you dont like something going on in here

you can just easily log off and be annoyed on something relevant like global warming, inflation on gas prices, or ya baby moms being as.lut, etc etc
 10 years ago '06        #527
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
What a game i dint even post cause i wanted to see the whole thing a couple things though the bench wasn't that good today and casol should of also been more effective but i liked how odom was defending.Good game all in all everyone knows already kobe is the greatest in the league but u got to give it up to nowitsky great player very clutch.
 10 years ago '07        #528
space
space
 Icy said:

Anyways....

Kobe knows he lost. All the true basketball fans know who really won... and who really lost. Kobe needs to stop with all the help he is getting.

@ odom
the fu*k is your stupid a.ss talking about?
 10 years ago '04        #529
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
 str8_akademiks said:
Its a grey area so I'm not positive.. But since he jumped after he took the step, I don't think it was a travel. If he would have stopped then it woulda been a travel.
when he picked up his dribble, he took a step, the hop step, then 2 steps = 3 steps after picking up the dribble = traveling by the rulebook....

he took three steps....BY THE RULES in the book, it's a travel, but by the NBA rules in the last couple years.....u take the ball out and keep playing......
 10 years ago '07        #530
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 KeepinItTrill said:
the fu*k is your stupid a.ss talking about?
word
this dude is just a hater real talk
did kobe fu*k your girl or some sh*t?
i mean cmon doggy what is it?
 03-02-2008, 06:13 PM         #531
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
n*gga its the internet you dont like something going on in here

you can just easily log off and be annoyed on something relevant like global warming, inflation on gas prices, or ya baby moms being as.lut, etc etc
n*gga don't try to tell me what I can do...you already know what u can do though
 10 years ago '04        #532
Aftashok 
space
space
 Icy said:
? ?
 10 years ago '06        #533
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
 Icy said:

When did kobe get a cal he didnt deserve. he shot 28 FTs or whatever cause he got hammered every time he went to the lane
 10 years ago '07        #534
space
space
 kakish said:
word
this dude is just a hater real talk
did kobe fu*k your girl or some sh*t?
i mean cmon doggy what is it?
dude is talkin about Kobe lost

get the hate outta your heart son, you're witnessing the greatness that is Kobe Bryant
 10 years ago '04        #535
Icy 
space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 39 39
n*gga... YOU ALREADY KNOW

See this is a perfect example of not admitting to things. You know and I know that the refs help the Lakers. That's all that needs to be said.

Talk about Jordan Farmar being Hall Of Fame Contestant already. fu*k outta here with your Air Waltons.

Kobe travels and refs don't call it. I would wish the refs would check his double dribble handles, but what's the use? they already paying for him to go to the finals. It's not even worth it.
 10 years ago '06        #536
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
 Aftashok said:
when he picked up his dribble, he took a step, the hop step, then 2 steps = 3 steps after picking up the dribble = traveling by the rulebook....

he took three steps....BY THE RULES in the book, it's a travel, but by the NBA rules in the last couple years.....u take the ball out and keep playing......
naw homie watch the GIF again he dribbled into his jumpstop then took two steps. looked kinda weird but ithink it was an ok move
 03-02-2008, 06:15 PM         #537
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Icy said:

See this is a perfect example of not admitting to things. You know and I know that the refs help the Lakers. That's all that needs to be said.

Talk about Jordan Farmar being Hall Of Fame Contestant already. fu*k outta here with your Air Waltons.

Kobe travels and refs don't call it. I would wish the refs would check his double dribble handles, but what's the use? they already paying for him to go to the finals. It's not even worth it.
right just like theyve been paying him the last 2 years to lose to the Sun.
 10 years ago '06        #538
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
Are you kidding me the mavs got every call in the book even with dirk flopping
 03-02-2008, 06:17 PM         #539
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Icy said:

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #540
Aftashok 
space
space
 Gd_UP said:
naw homie watch the GIF again he dribbled into his jumpstop then took two steps. looked kinda weird but ithink it was an ok move

[pic - click to view]

....nah, right after he dribbles, he goes into his jump step, which starts by him taking a step, then 2 steps after that, once he's into the lane....

...all of it is really something minor to be worrying about.....there's questionable calls all over the place...it's done with really...
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy