Mar 1 - Worst parents in the world punk kid into thinking he got an Xbox 360

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
165 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Did you think this was evil or funny?

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #61
little4209 
space
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 0 0
aww damn that was sad , but sooo funny..lol..."u kno we cant afford an xbox" lmao!
 03-02-2008, 11:03 AM         #62
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr 315 said:
race aint got sh*t to do with it being funny but yea this was posted in the GD section, everyone said it was Mr_Undergrounds brother or some sh*t
are you new to this forum? race has everything to do with it

case in point look at any thread dealing with a white person k!lling, murdered etc. then look at a thread about a black person

everything is about race on this forum kid
 03-02-2008, 12:02 PM         #63
swanga247 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hoe sh!t
 03-02-2008, 12:09 PM         #64
CrunkPopeye2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dumb a.ss blonde haired super saiyan boy got pwnd

his mom ugly as sh*t
 10 years ago '05        #65
HeGotBeatz 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 556 556
wassup wit the blonde blow out tho... geeez
 03-02-2008, 10:19 PM         #66
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn that was some sh*t, not horrible but some sh*t. i wanted a sega cd back in the day but the folks wouldnt get it for me. but yea they must have gotten it for him because where the hell else they gonna get a box from?
 10 years ago '04        #67
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,503 | Props total: 3286 3286
that was fu*ked up damn poor kid
 10 years ago '04        #68
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 nahsuhmeanz said:
12 years later......family of 5 found dead by son.....why did you do it.... cause them n*ggas thought it was funny to make me think i got a 360
for real. they need to be taught a lesson for poor family relations and parenting.

I could never see a white family doing this to their son.
 10 years ago '05        #69
BIG DIGGIDY 
space
space
space
$67 | Props total: 1 1
that was real f uped
 03-03-2008, 08:14 AM         #70
BKAntiks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it was messed up, i hope they went and bought the real one to him
 03-03-2008, 08:34 AM         #71
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao, this sh*t is hilarious. the worst parents tho??? not by a long shot. My parents did something like that this Christmas. A month before my mom washed my hoodie and it had my ipod in it, that thing got ruined. And then at Christmas there wasn't a single gift the size of which a wrapped ipod should be, then later I unwrapped this box that had socks in it and underneath was the ipod. and leading up to Christmas she kept saying it was my fault and she wouldn't get me one because i didn't clean my pockets out, yet I never told her to do my wash.
 10 years ago '04        #72
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
Thats fu*ked up. I remember my moms did that sh*t to me too with a Sega but I got it 5 minutes later. You dont do that sh*t to kids man. Thats not even funny.
 10 years ago '05        #73
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
@ him thinking the 360 weighed about two pounds
 10 years ago '05        #74
iheartnas|m 
space
space
$1,134 | Props total: 0 0
thats so mean!! If you can't afford it damn.. dont play with a lil kids emotion dat sh*t will scar you for life
 03-03-2008, 02:34 PM         #75
BlueMagic07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm glad engadget is gettin him on...and yea, his family is a bunch of douchebags....
 03-03-2008, 02:38 PM         #76
NonyoBizness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know a joke is a joke and no they aren't the worst parents... but they aren't good parents to do that to a kid. Believe it or not, remember when u were a kid you looked forward to presents (whether you got them or not).. but you always had hopes, dreams, etc...

To have your parents make you believe that they are making them dreams come true, then to have, them all laughing at you when you found out it was a prank, and then on top of it.. to post that sh*t on the internet?

I WOULD fu*k THAT MOTHERfu*kER GUY LAUGHING IN THE BACKGROUND THE fu*k UP AND TAKE A DUMP ON HIS MOTHERS FACE. THOSE fu*kIN SCUMBAGS DO THAT sh*t TO AN INNOCENT KID? KIDS PROBABLY SCARRED N sh*t CUZ OF THAT... SOUNDS DUMB CUZ WE ARE OLDER BUT TO HIM, THAT sh*t PROBABLY HURT HIM RIGHT IN THE HEART.

fu*k THEM SCUMBAG PARENTS, ILL fu*kIN k!ll THEM, DIG THEM UP, AND TAKE A sh*t ON THEIR fu*kIN BONES.

Aight maybe they dont deserve to die but they deserve for someone to take a big stanky hot sh*t right in their fu*kin mouths and post that sh*t on the internet.

That sh*t pisses me off..... now if they really had the XBox360 hidden and then surprised him later on... that's all good. But supposedly according to this arcticle, it was a real nasty, evil, fu*ked up prank and I hope they get sh*t, pissed, & vomitted in their eye sockets for this.

2loserparents1angryboxdenmember.com

I bet you anything though this kid does get an XBox360 since plenty of people have contacted engadget in response. That would be real fukin cool of Microsoft if they sent him a 360.

Last edited by NonyoBizness; 03-03-2008 at 02:40 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #77
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,899 | Props total: 1127 1127
the rich kid version:

kid: *opens up box that says mercedenz on it* you got me a benz!
mom: open it up! open it up!
kid: *sees open box, and sees honda civic key inside* oh...
mom: i'm sorry, sweetheart.
kid: it's...okay...
mom: *shows kid the bentley key* just messin' wit ya!
kid: i love you mom!
 10 years ago '05        #78
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 Sammyboi22 said:
When my brother was 16 they gave him a little box with some keys in it. They told him to look in hte garage...he did and it was a little matchbox car sittin in there.
my parents did that shti to my siste ron her 16th b-day n they was like ur not getting the care were just givin u lessons on driving
 10 years ago '05        #79
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
and im pretty sure he got hte 360..think about it...they ahd the fu*kin 360 box its not hard to take that sh*t out nput clothes in there...i doubt they go around lookin in dumpsters for a 360 box to trick they son wit come on now
 03-03-2008, 03:07 PM         #80
NonyoBizness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Afnorth123 said:
and im pretty sure he got hte 360..think about it...they ahd the fu*kin 360 box its not hard to take that sh*t out nput clothes in there...i doubt they go around lookin in dumpsters for a 360 box to trick they son wit come on now
couldve asked a friend for their 360 box. I'm sure it's not hard to get one if you wanted one.

On top of that.. the article shows that Engadget followed up and that the kid never got one. He will get one now, but not from his worthless parents.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
37 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
150 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
19 hours ago